/120db/ Operation Italy + Europe Poster General

>Operation Italy
Put up posters of Pamela in Italy, especially Macerata. This will boost #120dB and keep the media focused on Pamela instead of the shooting.
>Pamela was murdered by a nigerian drug dealer; this is what made Kratos go on the shooting spree against migrants.
Pamela poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/b5ebde1b628ed3a3956f7fcf9fbf415d62b45eea09cce579d791156933a0ff25.pdf
>Defend Europa Italy has been contacted, members near Macerata will ikely be putting them up - support & reinforcements appreciated.
>Mediamatters.org is already tracking this operation, we need to act fast:
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260

>Germany
Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf
Original video (English subtitles):
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

>UK
Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/a0c5983701faf63af9f4950ebc1a874aa06df008bafdd412b1b8a3821b7d9ff2.pdf
>would appreciate someone making a Rotherham version for the UK in a similar style

>Sweden
Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf
>Sven user is working on more posters for Sweden with crime stats:
>Official 120dB links
120db.info/
twitter.com/120dezibel
youtube.com/watch?v=FSXphiFknyQ
>Unofficial 120dB support
reddit.com/r/120db/
voat.co/v/120db

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/WFxDj3dt3JH4/
bastaeuro
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead
8ch
media.8ch
mediamatters.org/blog/2018/02/05/far-right-activists-and-alt-right-trolls-are-using-metoo-movement-bolster-their-xenophobia/219260
120db.info/
twitter.com/120dezibel
reddit.com/r/120db/
voat.co/v/120db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

censorship has begun

reupload here:
bitchute.com/video/WFxDj3dt3JH4/

Have a Bump.

bump

Bump.

bump

pls spam this to the /italpol/ thread

SPQR

started here but no replies yet:

Nice trips, also.

great numerals OP, but I don't think this feminist shit will have much traction in Italy.
Even if it is good and right wing feminist shit we don't really want feminist shit.

The german part sounds and looks pretty retarded.
Also take your campaign back to edgelord Sup Forums

thats some serious gets

These digits.

is that the equivalent of the russian proofster? lmao

>I don't think this feminist shit will have much traction in Italy
the media will go completely nuts if they see posters for Pamela at the scene of the shooting, I guarantee it
and it will help focus on Pamela instead of the shooting, which will decrease the bad pubilicity of the shooting for right wing parties in Italy

just try it and see

>The german part sounds and looks pretty retarded.
okay then why don't you improve the translation for me, """my fellow right winger""", that way the message can be as effective as possible, which is what you want right?

Yep

also

Nice thread, it would be a shame if someone posted CP to make it 404...

i approve of this post

I might be retarded, but i think the links are broken
They send me in a circle back to here

why respond to it in the wrong thread?

yeah it would be a shame if someone was degenerate enough to be in possession of it in the first place

and it would be a shame if this thread 404d because of a shill which would draw massive attention to the next one...

there shall be order. never question me.

what links do that?
there are links for the PDFs and links for the video and official / unofficial 120db sites, none should bring you back here

Quads, leaf

Ignore him.

Specifically the pdf links send me in a circle

cringe m8, rake yourself

>found the jew
kys

is anyone else having this problem?
did you remember to change the " dot " back into a "." in the URL? (I have to post it that way to bypass 4chans spam filter)

bastaeuro (PUNTO) org/pdf/OltrelEURO_libro.pdf

B A S T A E U R O

O

we have the shills shitting their pants lads, carry on

We should push the vid and #120dB hard this 8 march...maybe we should check every major european countries HT and put them all in every tweet we post (with #120dB too of course)
What do you think?

Remove the "Dot" and use a .

I knew i was being retarded, thanks

Chekd

Thanks for letting us know about this, based leaf.
We were looking for a poster to use for an upcoming day of action. We've just found it.
You've got /SWEG/'s support.

Are you interested in a poster in Danish?

for the doubters
>this isn't enough, we need to support these guys

thanks user
one Sven-user disapproved of using Ebba in the posters, he suggested making crime stats posters:
what do you think?

Why not. More the marry..

yes - every European language

can you think of a high profile case of a young Danish woman being murdered by a migrant? especially if it got a lot of news coverage before

I am currently searching for it, will a 61 one year old do?

yes, violence against the very young and the (relatively) elderly usually provoke an even stronger response from the public

the plain stats can be easily ignored, but they're a good grounding for an appeal to emotion. The poster looks fin to me, but you can add the stats or make a separate poster to go with it for more impact.

If someone makes stats posters I can add them, why not use both? appeal to logic AND emotion?

We have A rape stats poster, but that only applies to Sweden.

PDF link? I can add it to the general for next time

Bless Spaghetti Kratos.

I couldn't convert the file without the URL doxxing me slightly. Hit me up on twitter- twitter.com/ITheRoundhead - and i'll send it to you.

thanks but I've been banned off twitter so many times I've stopped trying to keep an account kek

what about uploading it on 8ch like I did with the other poster PDFs?

8ch dot net/pdfs/res/7848.html

Done. Just posted it on the same link you sent me. it's on the post marked /120db/.

perfect thanks
media.8ch dot net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf

added to general copy pasta

This. Let rapefugees be a legitimate political issue.

>twitter activism
Lel

They started damage control, mass media are saying that Pamela wasn't killed by the immigrant.

I unfortunatly can not find any cases in Denmark from the last 4 years,this is strange as i remeber seeing both crime stats and news show talking about how high the difference is between non-European and European immigrants
This difference is even more prononced if you compare the natives and non-European immigrnats

>I unfortunatly can not find any cases in Denmark from the last 4 years
is the Danish media corrupt and leftist like the rest of the West? it doesn't surprise me

sounds like they are simply lying to "calm things down"

Good luck with your campaign for social justice, warrior

Well just this once - SPQR

why would the nigerian drug dealer butcher her into small pieces and put them in suitcases if he was innocent?

Even if she wasn't, that still doesn't account for her body getting fucking sliced up like pizza.

>When you wage the lefts war for them

I don't know, it honestly would not surprise me if they were
Everything seems to suggest that the media has indeed been infiltrated

Take what you came for and leave.

"I was butchered by open borders"
"Sono stata macellata dalle frontiere aperte"

is this translation correct?

saying the girl was "butchered" is 100% correct, even according to the fake news - we all know she was murdered too, but if they keep running the "overdose" story, then we can still say she was butchered without leftists being able to disagree

the nigerian drug dealer who murdered her also butchered her body, if leftists push the lie that she died of an overdose, they still can't disagree that the nigerian drug dealer (open borders) "butchered" her

yes the translation is correct

do you think we should leave the poster as "I was killed by open borders" or change it to "I was butchered by open borders"?

I think butcher is better because it sidesteps the fake news story of the overdose, and "butcher" sounds more brutal and horrible than kill (and it implies that she could have been murdered too without explicitly stating it)

She was a subhuman druggie. Traini should have thanked the nigger for killing her

Your analysis is correct - still "killed" in my opinion sounds better for a slogan, way more "in you face".
But yeah "butchered" is the optimal choiche in this case, it really fits.

>TFW OP gets digits while helping to restore the glory of Rome.

I think butchered is a better word. That way it would imply both being killed, and literally getting butchered. Most normies wouldn't see the difference anyways.

okay here is the new version:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

even if fake news is lying about her murder and calling it an "overdose", they still can't disagree with the fact that she was technically butchered by the nigerian drug dealer who was there because of open borders

and butchered still strongly implies that she was slaughtered / murdered beforehand, without explicitly stating it

fascist Italy when

Now

This is going to have heavy impact. The MSM has to say something about this, if they want to have any control about the narrative. Cause it is piggybacking on that retarded #metoo hype. But if they do that, it will spread like a fucking wildfire. Nice work!

just let Defend Europa know of the change in plans about the posters, asked for their opinion

>He also raped her and tried to destroy the DNA evidence by dousing her body parts in bleach.She had a drug overdose but they don't know if it was before or after she was murdered.

is this for real?

>updated copy pasta for future generals

/120db/ Operation Italy + Europe Poster General

>Operation Italy
Put up posters of Pamela in Italy, especially Macerata. This will boost #120dB and keep the media focused on Pamela instead of the shooting.
>Pamela was btuchered by a nigerian drug dealer; this is what made Kratos go on the shooting spree against migrants.
Pamela poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf
>Defend Europa Italy has been contacted, members near Macerata will ikely be putting them up - support & reinforcements appreciated.
>Mediamatters.org is already tracking this operation, we need to act fast:

>Germany
Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/ff7fa256518364ea2aa73079e368749b219cb5146d2ec9546e42fb322507c451.pdf
Original video (English subtitles):

>UK
Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/a0c5983701faf63af9f4950ebc1a874aa06df008bafdd412b1b8a3821b7d9ff2.pdf
>would appreciate someone making a Rotherham version for the UK in a similar style

>Sweden
Ebba Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf
Crime Stats Poster PDF:
media.8ch dot net/file_store/cfa6d1ae993797f96848208356734dce2930735b1a70f8a3bf38a093c3a96239.pdf
>Sven user is working on more posters for Sweden with crime stats:
>Official 120dB links
120db.info/
twitter.com/120dezibel
>Unofficial 120dB support
reddit.com/r/120db/
voat.co/v/120db

*butchered
kek another get

Quick rundown?

For all the ups and downs, what would Benito think about the africans pouring into europe? It would be incomprehensible to the man.

>18 yr old girl in Italy named Pamela dies, very likely murdered by a Nigerian drug dealer, fake news is calling it an "overdose"
>Nigerian drug dealer chops her body into pieces and puts it in multiple containers
>Nigerian drug dealer arrested
>far right guy in Italy hears the news, goes on a shooting spree against migrants in Macerata
>Sup Forums makes a poster about Pamela that says "I was butchered by open borders" (Sono stata macellata dalle frontiere aperte)
>Defend Europa plans to put up the posters near the scene of the shooting in Macerata to bait the media
>the posters have the #120dB hashtag on them, which started recently in Germany about women opposing migrant attacks (120dB is the volume of common rape alarms)

basically you can support the op by bumping, and asking Italy-anons if they live near Macerata and if they can put up these posters:

sorry hear is the original 120dB video with English subtitles:

Thank you.