Shingeki no Kyojin

When will Annie return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TeNYnVV6gPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never, she stinks

REMOVE ANNIE remove annie you are worst shifter. you are the annie idiot you are the annie smell. return to paradis. to our paradis cousins you may come our marley. you may live in the crystal_.ahahahaha ,wall we will never forgeve you. Smelly welly FUck but fuck asshole annie stink wall sqhipere shqipare..annie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead annie..ahahahahahWALL WE WILLGET YOU!! do not forget titan war . eldia we kill the king , eldia_ return to your precious wall_.hahahahaha idiot annie and bert smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ANNIE FROMTHE PREMISES. you will get caught. CT+ackerman+historia+cho=kill annie_you will curse of ymir/ tupac alive in marley, tupac making album of marley . fast rap tupac marley. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac_ you are ppoor stink annie_ you live in a frat house hahahaha, you live in a crystal

tupac alive numbr one #1 in marley _.fuck the paradis ,..FUCKk ashol annie no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur crystal and friends. 2pac aliv and real strong ackerman kill all the annie farm aminal with rap magic now we marley rule .ape of the zoo presidant zeke fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and annie was born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our FT we will crush u lik a skull of pig. mikasa greates shingeki

こっちが終盤だ、同胞たちよ。

Endgame

Eren will repeat same mistakes: impregnate blond royal, then move to brunette gal. After that, titanized Hisu will eat Mikasa.

さすがエンドゲームのアノン

>Brunette
>Mikasa

When they show of getting eaten by somebody who is actually competent

Armin a cute.

This will be an EH thread.

I wonder what he looks like after the time-skip. Several fan arts depicted him very tall (he got the CT and shiet) and I'm curious to see if that's true or not

Actually, I'm dying to see how all the characters have changed. One month can't pass quick enough

>One month can't pass quick enough
With you fags around it surely can't.

post yfw Annie got killed offscreen like Yumiru big girl

BANE! ARE WE CRASHING IT?! NOW?! RIGHT HERE?!

>one month
I hope.

You're a big guy

YES WE'RE CRASHING IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW! WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Top ten ships

EM
AH
LH
GC
BZ
PE
GV
XQ
PL
IY

I´m sure Mikasa would be happy to take care of LH and EH children whenever their parents have romantic plans.
Mikasa it´s going to be the best aunt for everyone children!

Well I believe that we'll see Paradis in the next chapter because the last chapter concluded a manga volume, and because Isayama said he understands that his lectors want to see the main cast
I might have gotten something wrong though

Not when the burgers are up, just look at the last thread, went from a comfy thread to a fucking butthurts mines

Mikasa will have her own baby with Armin.

Chapter 95 was the first chapter of this volume though. I doubt we will see them next month. In August hopefully.

I mean September.

>and because Isayama said he understands that his lectors want to see the main cast
When? In the interview he said moon readers have been giving him a lot of support.

I hope Isayama teases us next chapter with the flashback of Reiner in his trainee days reuse footage off course

>you'll never be her crutch

Why even bother live?

This scene was very well done in the anime. The acting had me stunned even though I knew every single thing that happens during S2.

Best girl y/n?

Endgame right here, brothers.

>smoking
dropped

>nudity

Finally, of course she's best girl, just as I expected of Pieck !

Reiner's dad did nothing wrong.

Healthy lifestyle will lead you to Alzheimer though. And shifters doesn't need to care about their health anyway.

He was fucking BALD.

Eren is in love with Annie. They are in Marley together.

When Armin is done raping her in the basement while telling her how tasty Bert was.

Balding Reiner when

S O O N

He won't live long enough to.

Friendly reminder that Reiner is now the MC and the SL are the antagonists.

He won't survive untill that.

Annie is dead and you should stop posting about her.

>Titans can't move at night if it's a new moon.
>BRAM fucking choose to travel during the full moon instead.

And wasn't Ymir stuck underground with no sunlight at all? Why did Isayama have to make Marcel's death so contrived?

NEVER

Annie is alive and well. Her one true prince will save her.

Ok. Tell Sup Forums why you believe that SCorps won't give Annie the Ymir treatment after she gets free'd from the crystal.
Goyims, explain your theory or fanfic right here pls

Ymir showed up at dawn

we haven't stopped for 5 years, she appears more now and you want us to stop now?

what makes you so butthurt that you can't see a certain character has fans

I don't. She'll get Bert'd.

They'll never get her out.

Anyone Else feel like Eren will become the humanity's enemy intentionally? He will grab all the powers and finally everyone will unite to take him down and by this set Eldains free from the curse.

Now you starting to sound like Mrs Smith

If Grisha appeared outside of the walls, shouldn't everybody know that there is life outside the walls? Also the hell did Annie and Ymir get inside the walls? Did they both sneak in with the titans in the first episode?

They all thought that Grisha was a drunk that somehow ended up outside the walls

That could happen, but I think it'd be more like "I get the whole world's focus on me and then fuck off to crystallize in the ocean for eternity/break off all the paths from Eldians to free them but still die at the end because the cancer doesn't go away".

Eren is the pretentious Devil and Historia is the false Goddess Ymir that will slay the Devil for humanity. They have too much parallels together why not come full circle, just with different ending

>save her
>one true prince
I throw up a little.

He probably made up some lie, like "somebody lowered me down on one of the lifts to kill me".

>Ymir was a shifter who didn't give information to the SL
>Annie was a shifter who cruelly killed several SL members
You're right, they'll give Annie the benefit of the doubt

His final words wil be "We are finally free"

>I die to show that I am free

He's going to Code Geass them? What a shit ending that would be.

Nah, the curse will continue. Otherwise, it's would be predictable and cliché.

POTTERY
The worst part is while it would have an effect in the long run it still wouldn't kill the pain of hatred within a single generation, so his friends and their children will still have a tough time.

It's that fucking idiotic lowkey Shifter reveal followed by the silence, the flag snapping and the swelling score together with the voice acting.

Fucking 10/10 moment. Made all that waiting on that fucking boulder and the goddamn purple stones worth it.

What side of manlet will we see now?

Endphase hier, Brüder.

I still don't think the reveal was that idiotic, it made sense for Reiner to try to snatch up two shifters. It's just he chose to do it in a really dumb way.

>Hey Eren, Bert killed your mom, I helped. Want to go on a trip with us?

Should have transformed without a word, snatched Ymir+Eren, and ran away with Bert on his back.

I mean, it's intended as idiotic in the narrative. I don't mean that I-forgot-his-name made a bad call when he set up the reveal like that.

I fucking love how absurd the whole situation is, and how despite having the advantage (of having Reiner and Bertholdt pushed into a corner) it still costs the Scouts a fuckload of troops to get shit a-okay.

ARE WE DOING IT NOW?! RIGHT HERE?!

youtube.com/watch?v=TeNYnVV6gPQ

Poor Bertholdt

No, you are getting the reveal wrong. He tells him like that as a subtle thread. Come with us or shit will go down. It wasnt a casual conversation.

>and how despite having the advantage (of having Reiner and Bertholdt pushed into a corner) it still costs the Scouts a fuckload of troops to get shit a-okay

They didn't really have the advantage. Two shifters against Eren plus an exhausted, injured, Levi-less SL...

He's known Eren for about two years at this point, there's no way he could possibly have thought that a subtle threat was going to work.

Absolutely not me.

They should have beers.

No, Reiner really was just talking to Eren like a friend asking for something completely reasonable. Eren even called him out on it.

Naked Lolistoria when? Nude Nifa when ?

My guess for some reason Reiner's personalities got messed up.

It's almost like his warrior personality is trying to threaten Eren into surrendering to them, but it gets filtered into something completely different by his active soldier personality.

I guess it's a accumulation of stress from getting attacked in the castle, and realising that Ymir is from the outside too... and that Ymir knows they're from the outside now.

>a show full of Europeans
>the only competent humans are both Japanese

That's not how it works. There is no soldier/warrior personality. He's the exact same person, he just suffers from dissociative episodes sometimes.

>only
You mean hypercompetent, and only one of those is half Japanese and still inexperienced.

manlet isn't japanese

>that Ymir face
:3

can anyone post that meme with mikasa, levi and kenny smiling and holding their scarf/cravat/hat? i fucking love that picture

He'll die as the only titan left in the world, struggling to keep the 9 from separating again. He'll be reborn with them in a random Eldian baby with total recall and drop dead on his 13th birthday, again and again, until Eldian blood is too thin and the connection to the paths is lost.

I want to cum inside the queen.

Do titans affect their users or is it the other way around?

Juego final aquí, hermanos.

Meh headcanon.

you need a proper size to wear something, in this case, proper ideology, gender in female titans case and so on if you want to get a good result
marley used it wisely

So what does Annie smell like then?

I am loving this paring

it was literally mentioned they thought he was some drunk who ended up outside the walls

probably when they are opened for SC

The strength of the titan depends on the strength of the user.

Physical or mental?

Ithat scene is 10/10 and I love that primal scream BR let out while transforming, it's so guttural and visceral, it's as if they were telling everybody we're here to fuck shit up

That cart Titan looks so sad, I want to hug him.

>oh well guess I got the worst Titan
>oh well guess I gotta fight in a war I'm outmatched in
>oh well guess I'm a glorified horse

Poor guy, probably just wanted to carry some boxes