Turkey appreciation thread

Say what you want about their country but Turks bring the banter here in a way that not even Australia and Canada can. They're straight up savages when replying to Greeks and "Balkanshits."

Turks are the best posters on Sup Forums and would rather read their takedowns of Balkans than Americans/Brits/Germans/French/Canadians/Swedes arguing with each other over who is more white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HApnGBRjVmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want beautiful turk girls, sõber

i appreciate that we’re probably going to evict their dumb asses from NATO

>kick turkey out of NATO
>give their spot to Russia
>retool to fight Islamism
>???
>profit

>fight Islam by letting in a 20% muslim country allied with muslim countries
uhhhh

fuck of shitskins

give them an opportunity to expel their muslims right along with us

wasn't the nato established against russia?

Go back to your country turdman

against USSR
which isn't even a thing anymore

>roach detected
Turk banter is boring, repetitive and cringy. All they can do is talk about muh islam and muh europeans are subhumans.

you forgot kara boğa

beans and toast has succumbed to the islamisation of the UK like a good boy. conglaturations.

>huurrr LE BLACKNIGGA durr Rapebaby xd
>banter
You have to swim back, Pisslamoğlu

I'd totally bleach dat

Thanks memflag

>memeflag

Turks are good at 8 ball pool. Just sayin

*Turks, you mean shitstains

I miss the Turks. I used to try and predict what the future race war would look like. I imagined myself marching with Turks, under the banner of the KARA BOGA against Eurofags. I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOGA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

I want to go back
But i cant
I will always be a sandnigger, larping as slant-eyed horsefucker

Oh look, there you are, I wondered when you would stop coming up with new your mom jokes

I don't mind Turkey. They've always been more of a rival than an enemy of Poland. They were the only ones that didn't recognize the partitions back in 1795 and allowed our veterans and intelligence to stay in their lands when Poland stopped existing. I wouldn't mind a close alliance, without immigration of course.

By the way nobody asked you here so fuck off

Pic isnt even remotely turkish looking

you fat, disgusting, lazy oil niggers can't even defend yourselves without ZOG. I hope Iran/hezbollah makes you and the roaches their monkeys.

KARA BOGA

Imagine being so insecure that you make a comic off a nigger of KOOGA BOOGA because Sup Forums called you a tiny dicked nigger

Turks have some surprisingly good looking women. So why are Turkish men so eager to fuck other men's asses?

>
>KOOGA BOOGA
FTFY

same roach so ashamed of being a roach he larps as a nigger...

Goarfucker genes

fuck the turks

>The roach got reported and banned
Let this be a lesson to the roaches and niggers here, you are not special, your dick is not big and we certianly dont give second chances
Like Heavy said once " Let this be lesson for you"

all the attractive turkish girls are just kidnapped slavs and greeks.

We are more than capable of defending ourselves. But why waste our precious lives when we could send mongrels to die in our wars? Just like you were doing for decades, and will be doing so for decades more. Slaves. Hezbollah and Iran would never win. We will fight them with all we've got. Even if it required the death of a million mongrel American soldiers to defeat them.

You would ally with the jews? Do you even realize that if you do that you will suffer the same fate as us? They hate Islam nore than they hate whites, and once they are done with us they will make your life a living hell

They still owe us Mount Ararat and an apology for the Հայոց ցեղասպանություն.

>Fight them with everything we've got
Kek so fight them with dicks weapons and makarovs?

>t. ioannis mehmetroglou

>conquered in 7 year
>"Reconquered" in more than 700 years
Explain this to me moor rapebaby.

>Turkroach VS White
The turkroach on the picture looks like a nafri
...here a real turkroach

Some of them are okay

You traitor. You're a hypocrite who would sell out your brothers just so you can piss money and live a decadent Life it's people like you who keep the Arab nation's divided.

Shut up you fucking sand nigger

The Jews are our based allies. They will jew your countries and help us replace you. Perhaps it is an unholy alliance but it is still an alliance.

What we've got is America. America will be in the middle east for decades. Fighting out wars.

How about a Turk appreciation of bread?

لا ان اللي ياس اقوله مب جد. بس استهبل عليهم. trolling مثل ما يقولون. lol

I don't mean what I say I am just larping bro

go back shitskin

>Some of them are okay
Turkroach rapefugee spotted

You have no right to use that flag.
be gone turkroach.

>ussr isnt a thing anymore
yea its only the us part now

still manlier than the average Eurofag

Why does that roach have make-up on it's mandibles?

>he wouldn't ravage this
Stop sucking cock, m8.

>Being afraid of queers
Pathetic. Grow up.

I admit you caught us between a succesion but here is another question, we took the long way because of the same reason you are invading us with migrants, we prefred to do it the long way and it was a painful fall for Al Andalus. BUT at the same time let me ask you one thing Achmed Al Autist ,why did a thing like pic related happen since by your saying the black dick is a powerful weapon, did it fail and its semen stopped working? Your petty dick is nothing compared to the power of the cross. And besides do you know that if you dared to cuck someone on the Meseta, you would be fucked, in the rural society we are not cucks, if the men found out, they would kill you, your family, you wives, your pets and even your fucking fishies
T. Castillian woman with asturian boyfriend, he is chad as a stallion

I am of turkish descent and I absolutely hate Turkey

Russia is the most pro-Islamic Christian country in the world. You can't even draw a picture of Muhammad there, it's banned.

Theres no such thing as a manly arab. You guys had to create the most homophobic and misogynistic religion cause otherwise no woman would willingly touch you and you'd all resort to being gay since you're by widest margin the least attractive race on the planet.

I can cherrypick too, here this is manliness unlike Arab and turkish soyboyness

is that a joke? Roaches have the worst bantz. semi-retarded. ugh time for russia to perform pest control

Looks like you have a fag problem

DAILY REMINDER
>death to Turkey
>death to Al-Saud
Glory to Iran, Lebanon, Syria

I was not surprised the other day there was an Ashkenazi Jew saying that the Arab Jews hated them and they are the majority, Israel is an Arab country of Arab Jews and the Azquenazi on that subject wanted to leave the country.
But I doubt very much that you get to go much further in the replacement.
Look in Italy for example where the mafia pursues immigrants and made statements threatening them

you need an anglo man, blanca

are you the product of a catholic man and a liberal turkish woman?

Eww

lmao your entire argument is about dicks. Dicks aren't a military weapon but rather an evolutionary weapon.

You need to first and foremost, to understand the black man. Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man’s demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

KARA BOGA!

STOP IT
JUST FUCKING STOP IT

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN APPRECIATION THREAD
NOT A HATE THREAD

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING TURKISH

I LIVE IN GERMANY BECAUSE ERDOGAN IS LITERALLY NOT MY PRESIDENT

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I like turks. Well-fried.

whab about some Greek-Italian mixed man, beb ?

>hating degenerate cock sucking faggots is the same thing as being afraid of them

HAHAHA only you pathetic faggots could come up with those mental gymnastics for why people hate you repugnant cock suckers.

Is this how you cope? wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

There are natural not dark-haired girls in Turkey?

>Stop sucking cock
Butthurt and turkroach rapefugee indeed

nobody can resist the big british cock

youtube.com/watch?v=HApnGBRjVmU

My parents are both Turkish and immigrated legally here a long time ago, we also aren't religious

I dont care Im not tounching you if its not with a Spanish Mauser with a bayonet attachment, let alone seeing you naked. Double ewww to you. Pic related is my boyfriends rifle, it was from his great grandafther that fought for the rebels under Franco, if you come near my house the rifle will be the last thing you see

Homophobia doesn't make you look intelligent retards. But I wouldn't care. As you would never get a qt3.14 muslim trap wife like pic related.

>Be the greatest force in Europe
>Serbs get independence by fucking you up(2 times)
>Bulgarians(ugh) get independence because Russia
>Balkan unites to push you back
>They do it lol
>Still at Constantinople, the only thing left to bragg about

Lol.
Sage.

commiserations

I can, and by british ¿do you mean those old tourists with screwed up snagleteeth? No thanks

Im a woman with a asturian boyfriend

Respect to Turkey.

You can keep on copeing but you can't change the ongoing demographic change. Remember that soyboys aren't a thing, except in the west.

I though I made it clear im not touching niggerd not even if they were the chaddest of chad, I made a promise under the Cross and I will keep it

>arab man
FTFY

>that fucking forehead

how?
do you even know their part in NATO history
unless the US changes its doctrine and strategy away from cheap war to full war they will always be needed