A group of 13 congressional Democrats are sponsoring the Journalist Protection Act...

>A group of 13 congressional Democrats are sponsoring the Journalist Protection Act, which would make it a federal crime to intentionally injure a journalist or intimidate reporters while they’re working.

What is their end game with this?

archive.is/Iwse7

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
swalwell.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/swalwell-introduces-journalist-protection-act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Media Shills know that the day of the rope is soon.

It won't pass they won't be safe no matter how hard they want it if all they do is lie and work for CNN of course.

>implying anyone will give a fuck

Intimidating anyone (Harassment) is already illegal in appropriate circumstances. Attacking anyone (physical assault) is also illegal, so no need for additional laws, problemo solvedo . I just saved the government millions in lost time and effort to write a new law, wheres my reward?

It should be a federal crime to lie to the american public.

Cursing at reporters as a crowd at a Trump rally was legitimately the most fun I have ever had in my life.

to censor the people while maintaining special privileges for the press

>Democrats want to outlaw free speech to protect free speech
ok

>implying this act will somehow miraculously pass both the House and the Senate, then Trump will happily sign it to law.

>>Democrats want to outlaw free speech to protect (((free speech)))
FTFY

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

How about we remove their status as actual propagandists first?

>want to make them a privileged political class
>democrats admit the media are de facto government agents

I'd say this belongs in No Shit Magazine, but that magazine folded because readers no longer put up with their leftist bullshit

My theory: Dems are scared because these "journalists" are going to flip on their "sources." This would probably make it difficult to prosecute these "journalists." Just a thought.

>making harsher punishments against my constitutional right to threaten the press with death

DURRR THEY CANTZ KEEP GETTIN 'WAY WIT IT!!

its just virtue signaling. i say let them, the only person this law will end up affecting is emotional, unstable leftists or deep state IC or clinton allies who physically conservative watchdogs reporting on corruption

It's already illegal to attack and intimidate people, why do journalists need even more laws to protect them?

So the CIA can protect their fucking project mocking bird sock puppets. Fuck you main stream cuck journalists

fucking delete this pic, that guy should be put on his knees in a snowbank and executed

So journalists essentially see themselves as the ruling class for which any crime against them must have greater punishments?

they're going to claim that ignoring or excluding them is annudah shoah

>So journalists essentially see themselves as the ruling class for which any crime against them must have greater punishments?
this. they must see that the end game is coming soon. and they know that they are fucking traitors and that the people might look to punish the so-called (((journalists))) for their misdeeds and misinformation

I say invest in rope manufacturing

Diplomatic Immunity for journalists holeeeeeee shit

>I asked him a question and he gave me a very intimidating answer. plz fire

Marxism, what else? Ask yourself what the end game of any leftist moves are, it's always Marxism.

"Drumpf called me fake news and it hurt me"

Politicians, journalists, Marxist college professors, all should be considered high-priority targets. Anyone else deserve that designation?

>the left claims to want equality
>instead creates protected classes of citizens

they're terminally retarded

High profile (((social justice advocates)))

>I just saved the government millions in lost time and effort to write a new law, wheres my reward?
You seem unaware of the role of government friend.

swalwell.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/swalwell-introduces-journalist-protection-act
I fully expected to see Ted Lieu's name on this. As it is, Swallowwell was the fag on Tucker Carlson who was accusing him of being a traitor and a russian agent last week.
Also, it's hilarious, I saw the OC Weekly communist faggot who got assaulted last year at the Trump parade, he joined the fight in defence of a commie who had pepper-sprayed an old woman in the face. Nobody targeted him, he chose to get involved.

How's life in America Sup Forums? I know the federal government tries to make it hell, but how much impact do they have (directly) on your daily life?

they are just whining and virtue signalling. never forget that the only thing politicians are good at is getting elected. they are woefully incompetent in any other field of expertise including running a country. politicians waste money and time with this sort of frivolous bullshit constantly

>Criticising the fact that some of them are literally publishing objective lies as the truth to millions of people could soon be illegal

Not much but we’re fighting off a commie coup. For now can shitpost and own a TV and buy silverware orunlike Orwellian bongs so shirts comfy desu.

>record levels of pulic hate and distrust for journalists

DURR HAY GUISE LET'S PROTECT DEM

And they will wonder why they got blown the fuck out

>complain about privilege of the rich, whites, males, etc.
>proceed to install a privileged calss

every fucking time

Clap clap, democrats finally supporting free speech and investigative journalism, too bad they didn't do this during the reign of their violent merc groups the last three years.

Good. Democrats believe in the first amendment

It needs to be a federal crime for a journalist to willingly report fake news

journalists would just end up completely ignored
would be fun
but even democrats are not this stupid

>What is their end game with this?

A higher prosecution rate by deep state leftists entrenched in the federal system and an increase in power that results from this.

As long as (((Journalists))) aren't democratically elected, than NO !! And even if they were, I don't see how that should work !!!

>>proceed to install a privileged calss

Create a privileged class of propagandists sympathetic to your rule.

>When they start shooting journalists, then you have something to worry about
-Cody Cigar

Good, now James O'keef can be free to target corruption.

Who controls the media? When you can't even criticize them at all, it's game over. From there they can do whatever they wish. That's their end game.

>What is their end game with this?
Take a fucking guess.

Delete now

They need to define "journalist" or else it just allows anyone to use their phone as a shield.
>my phone's out and I'm recording you, you're no longer allowed to say anything negative towards me

>implying they won't institute a high council to "vet" (((journalists)))

ORWELLIAN PARTY

>Cry in Pain as I Strike You Act
Let me guess... the sponsors of this bill are fucking Jews.

This. The moment they antagonized the American people and called them Nazis--although I don't see anything wrong about that as the Nazis are honorable people willing to do everything to protect their people--is the moment they signed their death warrants. Suffer not traitors to live.

This is why Democrats are a threat to our Republic. Journalists should be attacked.

Didn't you hear? Nazis are now jewish gooks who can't get laid. Follow the SPLC. They will tell you.

It's usually antifa attacking journalists

Or does this law only cover big MSM companies?

I guess we better get rid of them before they get the law passed and signed

Fuck sake if you're going to take a picture of your mouth inside like that at least make sure it's not disgusting inside

Yea they mean trump telling them to get fucked

>what is their endgame with this
Their own deaths.

lol blm will be finished

I want to ram a piece of rebar thru this motherfukers face.