Nanatsu no Taizai 225

Meliodas vs Zeldris incoming.

It's a trap.

>Leaving your comfy Camelot barrier to come fight your big bro
Why Zel?

It´s a trap.

Good vs evil

So since Zel has the demon king's powers would he be able to lift the curse from Eli and Mel?

Yeah, it's a trap. It is too early to have the strongest shota showdown.

Elizabeth was a mistake.

Elizabeth has been the worst character in the whole manga since the beginning. The goddess stuff and her "fate" are just means to make her seem relevant.

Elizabeth did nothing wrong, she saved Ass and Moustache. Honestly though, she is far from my favorite character but she isn't criminally bad either.

Little sisters can't be a mistake.

Better than every other current battle Shonen heroine

One-shot Elizabeth >>>> Final Elizabeth

>Tee-hee, I am a ditzy blonde! Let me stab my hand to prove how serious I actually am!
Oneshot Elizabeth is terrible.

Shhh, don't give casual kids a reality check.

Hahaha, no.

Name a better one. I'll put some water in my mouth to make my laughter more exciting.

I love Elizabeth so much. Literally perfect, would do anything for her.

Probably just Mel I'd say

Onore!

Why isn't Zeldris like Estarossa?

Because he is the best boy, unlike that incestuous homo yandere.

Just because she's ''relevant'' to the plot doesnt make her better than anything she's as 1 dimensional as sakura

So how strong is Zeldris? He survived Escanor's 30 minutes before noon nuke easily apparently.

I can tell you what will happen next chapter. Merlin will try to curse Zeldris, so he uses God to seal the curse, but then Meliodas jumps in and Full Counters, sending the curse sealing magic straight into Elizabeth. I know this because I am Nakaba's childhood love, Arakava.

Lucy. She just coordinated the succesful attack on Acnofuckinglogia. And she has bigger tits.

maybe he's just immortal like meliodas he's not aging and he has the demon king's power his magic power completely vanished after taking escanor's attack so he may have died

>He survived Escanor's 30 minutes before noon nuke easily apparently.
Only because he can seal magic. He is nothing against a normal Escanor punch.

He's only 252, just a demon babby.

He's only strong because he's borrowing his dad's power. Take that away and big brother will paint the fucking walls with him

>Luc-
No. Being "smarter" than empty, soulless, background characters (and main characters) doesn't make you relevant. She's unarguably the worst and most boring piece of shit in a story where "She's Erza" exists.

Can't wait fo Mel to BTFO that little shit by telling him how he turned his waifu into a pancake.