Previously on Not Genshiken

The wife gives birth and after running into the ex boyfriend not madarame feels insecure so what's an insecure husband to do....? Why get drunk and have an affair with your Not Hato of course![?spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YjNs6TpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wife still in hospital so let's give you a quick tour of the house and my totally gay intentions

After some whinging and more insecurity as to why my wife is with me and just had my kid I still want this gay affair. This is Not Hato's one in a million so Not Hato came to win

Oh Shiiiiiiiiiii this is really going down!?

Not wasting anytime

Oh that's right I'm about to go gay even my dick ain't down with that

Fuck it let's switch positions then we doing this nigga! Wait wha...

What in the flying fuck

Well if you can't get it up then there's just one more thing I've always wanted to do...

No way this is real. Holyshit. I feel so fucking bad for Prego even if she is a fucking normie.

Time be to be bottom bitch nigga

What the hell is wrong with the author?

NEVER FEEL. NEVER FEEL. But in all seriousness, I'm with you on this one. She bought fucking cosplay for him.

After some very light convincing lol

Man, can't bother with this wild ride. It's not like anyone was waiting for the next chapter.

After being violated time to hide and burn all evidence!

I lost it at this page with him wondering if this counts as an affair

Of course it does you piece of shit.

What the fuck? How can anyone still read this guy's shit?

>Hato faggotry couldn't be contained

I feel just as bad for Not Saki as I do for Alt Funny Valentine aka Not Majima who allowed Not Hato his free no guilt sex with someone else card

Or so I thought until her inner fujo cancelled out the whole ickyness of allowing Not Hato to fuck another guy

What the fuck happened? Last time I checked this it was otaku husband and normie wife cute shaenaningans.

When did this started to go so wrong?

then I lost it again on this page lol. well I wonder where shimoku takes this now. once the wife finds out if she will forgive him or divorce him just as she finished having his child which they named Saki just for that extra knife twist.

I will stab Shimoto Kio if I ever see him when I visit there. WHat the fuck

Does Not Hat still has his dick? I thought he had it removed.

one of the extras I think implies not hato just got breasts still has pecker and bangs not majima

Right, I can't say I've ever been legitimately angry at a manga before. I'm surprised it's taken this long.

What the fuck? He's just had a child, his wife puts up with his shit and tries to understand him and this is what he does? What a piece of shit.

I wonder what happened in the mangaka's life. Even the second half of the original Genshiken with its fair share of drama wasn't like this or nidaime.

I'm so confused. Is this Genshiken or not? Why the fuck would Not-Madarame cheat on Preggo? If it is Genshiken why not make a bigger deal that Saki named her daughter after herself. I thought maybe the daughter was actually Genshiken Saki, and her hate for anime is because of her dad but that doesn't make sense because of timeline. Fucking hell what is wrong with you Kio.

>I thought maybe the daughter was actually Genshiken Saki, and her hate for anime is because of her dad
After this chapter, this makes sense, even if it doesn't fit in the timeline.

What the fuck is this?
Why is hato cheating on her girlfriend?
Why is madarame cheating on his wife?
This is fucked and has ruined my evening, fuck you author.

What the fuck? Why?
I can't even

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. I forgot about this series and now I find out that hubby is fucking the tranny?

What the everloving fuck? Where did this come from?

>Where did this come from?
People forget the author is fucking idiot, so he reminded us.

What the hell?

I mean, this is the same author who made the NTR drama fest Gonensei, right? It's not like he's out of his element.

Wait, really?

Fucking really? It's been in my backlog the whole time and I assumed it would definitely be a pleasant experience in the end. What the fuck

>this happening

This is not ok

Jesus fucking christ what the fuck went wrong

>NTRing his pregnant wife with an unmodified tranny

the worst

This is some Seo rage inducing tier shit

This is advanced Seo.

I don't know what's happening but i don't like it

Is it just me or did this literally came out of nowhere? Did I miss some foreshadowing somewhere?

The only way to salvage this is a threesome, lol

Unless I missed a chapter, yes, this came out of nowhere.

>can't get it up to cheat
>seduced and takes it in the ass instead

I think it's common in Japan to think that physical is ok and it's only cheating if it's emotional. They are so stupid.
Source: watching youtube interviews

IT's like having sex with a guy, if you say "no homo" then it isn't gay.

Traps are the cock hungriest.

>Source: watching youtube interviews
Your source sounds more from an NTR hentai

he saw his wife and her ex boyfriend all super friendly and got jealous on top of insecure of how well they look together compared to him. it's not exactly out of nowhere but he's a giant manchild who just can't believe his wife loves him despite his shit hobbies and neuroticism.

What the fuck.

Yeah but the insecurity itself came kinda out of nowhere, since before this the manga was just a light hearted manga about pregnant sex.

Jeez, this is another level of contemptible

He really doesn't look like Madarame there.

pastebin.com/YjNs6TpM first link is the most straight forward

>Cheating your wife while she's recovering for giving birth

I don't know what to say, this level of rage is just amazing.

The fuck I'm reading. Didn't this end when their daughter was born and they named her Saki?

>only read it because I have a pregnancy fetish
>as soon as the pregnancy ends the rage begins
That's a hell of a bullet I just dodged.

Even this AU Madarame is a fucking piece of shit. I'm so glad best girl Saki never hooked up with him in Genshiken,

What the FUCK

What the fuck is wrong with this guy

.And he did it WITH A FUCKING TRANNY AS A BOTTOM, for fuck's sake.

What a fucking beta.

damn it.. this turned me on

This was great
But I am still mad Hato didn't win in the manga too
I think not Saki can easily forgive him, is not like the guy will get other women, and he just can say he was a bottom too

This. In the real world it's cheating and she should dump his literally gay ass, but the character will probably find it too funny and pathetic to not forgive.

>didn't fuck cute wife when she's pregnant
>didn't fuck her when she was cosplaying for him
>cheats on him with tranny

kimoi

I'm completely dumbfounded. What the everloving has transpired?

Spotted Flower has always been a "What If?" story for things that couldn't happen in Genshiken.

Some hilarious shit. Seo-tier stuff over here.

I loved Genshiken, it was one of my favorite manga but everything that came after has been an insult to the series. Nidaime was shit, especially with Hatos gay drama but this is an even bigger low. I feel insulted.

Fuck this author. He keeps spitting on his work with this garbage. Something is seriously wrong with the mangaka.

>read all the translated chapters years ago
>forget about it while waiting for new material
>see this thread
>"Oh wow this doujin art is really spot on haha"
>scroll down some more

No seriously, am I being punked? I avoided Genshiken after seeing all the shit talk about its latter half so I can't gauge if this is some horseshit the author would actually pull or if this will just turn out to be a wet dream.

What. the. fuck.

Feels good all the Genshiken cucks are getting BTFO

Kill yourself.

Welcome and enjoy your anger.

the mangaka is a repeat offender, he ruined Yonensei by making Gonensei and ruined Genshiken by making Nidaime
and now this shit, what the fuck is wrong with him

go back there

I like the fact the author doesn't fear making a manga that usually would be a doujin
I wish more authors made thing like this

What the hell.

>normie
Fuck off.

>the mangaka is a repeat offender,
This.

So is that girl actually a dude?

Yes. It's a dude with boobs.

I do not understand how an author could make something as relatable and tasteful as Genshiken 1 and then make all this horrid shit afterwards to shit all over his fans. How is he even making money?

One-hit wonder.

By making something people still like?
If this were really bad, he would have been axed long ago

>this fucking reaction to end the chapter as if this ordeal was pure comedy

Who's worse in this scenario?
>otaku with no self esteem who refused to fuck his wife during her pregnancy gets drunk after wife's ex came to visit her in the hospital, fucks a tranny and is made the bottom, "Oh hey this doesn't count as cheating right?"
Or
>tranny who's not a drunk manchild with crippling insecurity fucks an actual drunk manchild who she knows is married and had a kid that was born like 5 minutes ago

Madarame is still worse.

>Says this while posting one of the few canon gay character in anime

Obviously not-Madarame.

The manchild for sure. How much conviction must this guy lack to get himself into this situation? A damn tumbleweed has more agency than him at this point.

This is a troll thread right?
This isn't official, it's just some doujin right?
I need profs.

other than shit writing like suzuka with an unlikable heroine why does everyone keep bringing up seo?

I only followed the Fuuka threads but I think it all began with Truck-kun.

It is really bad though? Who would pay for something like this?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.