Boku no Hero Academia

The drive to be the best footballer. New OP and ED next episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028927908
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Mina will never put your head between her healthy thighs and force you to service her pussy with your tongue

Why live

>You will never get to have a wholesome, loving relationship with any of the 1-A girls (and Kendo)
Why haven't I killed myself yet?

I want to have geschlechtsverkehr with ochako.

What if because her skin is pink on the outsides, her pussy is skin coloured on the inside

>He's sorta cute
>Oh shit he's a total bro
>Best of the 3 mentors
>Manly as fuck
>Fitgum happens
>I want him to fuck me

Create a pre-UA backstory for all the following flashbackless/little screentime 1-A students
>Ojiro
>Hagakure
>Sero
>Kouda
>Satou

>hardmode: no dramatic past

Same. I liked him before but now I like him sexually. Am I shallow? Maybe. But fuck, he's hot AND a bro. So yeah me too.

So I need an answer cause I caught up with MHA, Illegals and the translated MHASmash! like a week ago and I saw people arguing over this in one of the threads before, so: is Illegals supposed to be a prequel to MHA or is it a separate thing in the same universe, or a separate thing in an AU?

Prequel most likely as Illegals hasn't contradicted any of the shit in the main series and the main series has referenced it.

new Vigs in 20 mins or so supposedly

How old is he supposed to be? Mid 20s?

kek. I can't even address them all one by ome

what a hack. this fitgum is literally young torino

>Mina Ashido

>Ojiro, family owns a dojo that's rival to Kendou's family.
>Hagakure, Traitor
>Sero. Comes from a semi-affluent family. Traveled a lot growing up. No grand reason to want to be a hero, just wants to.
>Satou. Parent figure for all his brothers and sisters because parents are working themselves to the breaking point at dead end jobs. Wants to be a hero for their sake even though he already is their hero.
>Kouda. I really don't care enough about him

>Mina is the only one whose name stayed the same
SHE IS PURE

>Muroya Teru
>Bakugan Katsumi
>Refreshment Oshika
>Tianya Iida
>Frozen
>Frog Blow Me Rain
>Minamida Minoru
>Shikiro Kurijima
>8000100
>Chaotic Dungeon
>Nervous Electricity
>Aoyama Elegance
>Teru Higoro
>Mina Ashido
>Shisei Kozo
>Obuke Monkey
>Ryo Taro
>Leaf Concealment
>Sandoji
>Koda Tada
Momo and Birb takes the cake
also, Tsu is THIRSTY

Chisaki is kinda hot desu

He can't be all bad for killing Magne

>Satou. Parent figure for all his brothers and sisters because parents are working themselves to the breaking point at dead end jobs. Wants to be a hero for their sake even though he already is their hero.

it's the eyelashes

it's here
shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028927908

This is also like a relevancy chart circa beginning of season 2. Mineta is that high off USJ. He'd probably be one the second row nowadays.

>Leaf Concealment
Is this a Naruto reference?

>frozen
endeavor never bothered me anyway

>frog blow me rain
I want frog to blow me in the rain

>8000100
01100001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 0001010

>leaf containment
so hagakure will start the day of the rake?

>mina ashido
even google translate recognises best girl

fuck yes

dont get me wrong. i enjoyed a lot seeing doomsday, alien qt and black hair kirishima but dont you feel like this would've been better like 50 or 70 chapters ago?

>Ochako is rooting for Bakugou
>Tsuyu is rooting for Todoroki
>Mina is rooting for Deku

Tsuyu+Todoroki would be adorable. I want Endeavor to look after fire frog babies once he mellows out.

>Mina will never be real
>even if she was she'd have 20 chads lined up ready to take her

why live indeed

Oh no ...

>ojiro
wants money to start a tail-based martial arts school

>hagakure
wants people to see her as not boring

>sero
was sick of all the bondage jokes

>satou
sick of people joking about his prolapsed anus lips
>kouda
traitor

Absolutely disgusting

>ywn be 2D with a hero quirk

foreshadowing

>ochaco/bakugo
filthy NTRposter pls leave

Bakugou will win the Ochakobowl and you dekufags will be BTFO

>>even if she was she'd have 20 chads lined up ready to take her
>Japan
>Chads
Japanese men are beta af, so in this particular situation, you would be the Chad.

Chicks

Is she in league with Doomsday?

ntrposters begone

alien is rooting for zuko because she's a slut
zero and frog are rooting for deku because he's a nerd
nobody likes blasty besides riot, pikachu and tapebro. if he was a girl tho...

>nips
>chads
ecks dee. there's like a 100% you are not asian, so even if you're relatively beta, you'd be more confident than most japs.

>alien is rooting for zuko because she's a slut

Why does liking Todo make a girl a slut?

>01100001 00100000 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101001 01100011 01101011 0001010
fucking kek

I'd prefer bakugo to be a girl while keeping the agressive asshole personality

>That Bakugo

>but wait, there's more...

Nice

STANDING

HERE

he's gonna give her the red rocket

A REAL HUMAN BEING

>bombshell hours
what a time to be alive

>chaotic dungeon
kek

Man, just one instance in which he hesitated because he was scared and he's fucked up for life. I'm surprised every time Mina is even close to him he doesn't goes into another emotional breakdown

Because he's Momo's.

Is Hori going the Harry Potter route where we get every school year played out or will there be timeskips

>every time Mina is even close to him
Well, to be fair, they really aren't that close

no fucking way knucleduster vs stain

Rate mine
>Ojiro - some sort of traumatic (but not too dark) scenario made him learn martial arts to defend himself and eventually decided to be a hero to prevent what ever happened to him happening to some other weak person
>Hagakure - used to be shy and depressed about being invisible and was treated as such by people in her childhood, became a hero to feel better about herself and to promote "mutation positivity"
>Satou - family owns a failing sweets and bakery business, decides to become a hero in order to help promote his families sweets shops and since his quirk and hero name "sugar man" would be perfect for promotion

Nah, he will just end up with Toga.

I think there will be no major timeskips. Maybe one 5 months, but no more until the epilogue

Is every thread a R63 thread now?

100% bet the manga will end before the end of the 1st year with a timeskip of everyone as pro-heroes

So Mina was the one who ruined women for Kirishima then

She is pure user.

Foreshadowed

Red Riot is going to become a manly man and make her his wife

OTP confirmed

Do you think BNHA will be a longrunner like one piece and naruto?

he migth be aboiding geting to close to her

user, they both are in service to the Lord

You're on a trip and this cat marks you body with her spit. What do?

He has to conquer his problems and dominate her with his hardness to get his mind back on track

maybe he took up the same domino mask because he was inspired to be a hero by gran torino

Hori said its going to be 600-700 chapters when complete

Wouldn't be surprised if it was.

This fucking series.

Here is where it ends isn't? Knuckleduster and Crawler dead and Pop Step being busted

Depends on whether it can sustain large sales.

If sales decline as hard as e.g. Toriko did, I can see it ending quick

Can't they just breakdance his angst away?

Eh, not really. They don't seem to have any sort of tension . I honestly think Kiri considered Mina just as how he considered Deku or Bakugou, another person whit a flashier quirk than him, so he was envious of them

Oh shit. I hope he maintains the quality, naruto went to shit towards the end.

Also link to where he said this?

It could be. It has enough material to be one without milking the story too much

fat mask its more like a bandana

>fuck her
>impregnate her
>propose to her
>make her the wife she was destined to be

I don't, I've just seen the question answered with that before in these threads. Besides, naruto was shit from chapter one.

well thats because a domino mask would not fit his fat face the same as his skinny face, so he has to use a more elastic mask

Ojiro shouldn't have a really detailed backstory- he's just a normal boy that works really hard

Steal her quirk

imnot saying he holds a grudge against her imjust saying he migth want to keep his distance

>implying Chang Thunderwang doesn't exist

Post your face when it's Knuckleduster who ruins Stain's nose at the cost of his life

Why was Ragdoll naked?

This, I just want to see some fighting at this point. Do Kirishima's backstory after the arc when he's barely conscious in hospital.

even the nippon equivalent of chads are middling at best, and they hardly exist at all

After stealing her quirk AfO gave her to the VA to do as they saw fit