Anarcho-capitalsim doesn't wor-

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5346699/First-private-police-force-caught-400-criminals.html
>When you arrested 400 real criminals while other cops arrested some from "hate speech"

Statists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

3dprint.com/73842/download-3d-printed-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Isn't this just vigilanteism? Why hasn't Britain shut these down? Are they only apprehending white criminals to avoid the government interfering with them?

>Isn't this just vigilanteism? Why hasn't Britain shut these down? Are they only apprehending white criminals to avoid the government interfering with them?

The old bobbies have now been corrupt and are focusing more on "hate speech"
That's why a private police organisation is started.
Maybe they avoid governmental inteference, but what's better?
A totalitarian government or a private military contractor?

I'm all for it but I don't understand why the British government would be ok with it. Especially if there's no licenses and permits involved.

Maybe the British government is getting more tolerant towards ancap balls

-k

No British law still allows Public to bring criminal casses before the court. Allmost everywhere it is only Public persecutors who could do that.

>Allmost
See my post.

See my post bellow.

Molinari would be proud.

bump

We need that shit aswell.

400 cases isn't much thou, come back when we're looking at 4 000.

Start your private police department now, you don't rely on the government.

One question
>How are you going to get police equipment?

400 is a good start. I cant imagine this police force being very large.

So we need more private police forces

3D printing your shit is always an option, though that is a little risky if you're going beyond self-defense, especially in the People's Democratic Republic of Swedistan.

But who's going to model the guns for 3d printers?
Any 3d printer shematics?

Only got this one, the (((liberator)))
3dprint.com/73842/download-3d-printed-gun/

I've never used a 3D printer, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of guns/ammo modeled in CAD out there. Barring that, you could just take any old gun patent and copy its specs.

What do bet the "criminals" are all native brit Islamophobes posting hateful things on social media lol.

this