Thoughts on Psychedelics?

Thoughts on Psychedelics?
I've done acid around 8 times with about half being boring and stressful, and the other half nearly life changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ate around 500
Acid and weed are only acceptable drugs.

Rad Islam

Unless you were alive in the 60s you didn't do acid, you took a designer drug that someone convinced you was acid.
Same thing as retards saying they made acid in their bathtub, you need access to equipment that you can't just grab in a college lab.

It depends, if you don't have any motivation you can just trip, but that's about it. But if you want to change your perspective LSD does help, it helped me to quit smoking, drinking and started eating better and lifting. It was basically easy way to reprogram yourself without the tedious routines for years.

Literally every normie does them, the prohibition is literally a fucking joke. Everyone knows where to get them and everyone knows where people do them, but police do fuck all.
>and the other half nearly life changing
Lel every pleb says shit like this

Thats kinda my thought
Well either way whatever I have done is still a psychedelic drug no less

And at least one part is extremely likely to blow up

1p-LSD and ALD-52 are still legal and easily purchased on the internet.

I've got two papers waiting in the fridge for the right time. Might be tomorrow, who knows.

Perfectly acceptable to me.

Yeah I've noticed all of my friends just trip to pretty much just get fucked up and they always have shitty experiences, I always try and go in with a plan or reason and I feel that I get much more out of it

At least one part is extremely likely to explode in perfect laboratory conditions.
Back in the 60s all the LSD in the entire country was manufactured by two people, or possibly more if the CIA wasn't buying it from them and was making it in-house. The point is that it's extremely difficult to make even if you have everything and the knowledge of how to do so. The closest you'll get to modern LCD is 1-Propionyl-d-lysergic acid diethylamide which is still experimental in terms of long term affects on your health and mentality but with effects "reportedly comparable to LSD", which more often than not means "it's shit but the closest we have".

I really like to watch movies like They Live and Fear and Loatching in Las Vegas while tripping. Also going innawoods is very cool while tripping

Have you ever tried it?

And shrooms
And DMT

Exactly.
Real LSD hasn't been in general circulation for years. Most people are taking 2ci/2cl n-bome and getting their shizo on.

I've heard about the woods being awesome. Why though? The movement?

Full moon and the clouds at night was fucking spectacular though.

LSD and the way people use it is degenerate summer of love hippie shit. Entheogens could bring spirituality back to our civilization if you retards would stop dropping molly at skrillex concerts and telling everyone how enlightening it was.

Nah, I don't seek out drugs, never gave a shit about them.

mushrooms were ok but they make me feel like shit physically

Why do you judge people for something you have never experienced then?

>take a drug
>lmao it changed my life
"life changing experience" is just a buzz phrase, no one believes you when you say that

>you need access to equipment that you can't just grab in a college lab
Speak for yourself if you don't have equipment to make or test LSD. Personally I don't have any thoughts, it's fun, makes me happy and that's it. It's not life changing or has no permanent effect.

did someone say acid?

The question is how do you get them? Not how they make you feel.

Got me out of the most depressing time in my life and made me make new friends, to be fair its me that has made the changes however if I never did acid I would not have realized the flaws in my life

I've done mushrooms but they are not for everyone.
>dude shrooms lmao wouldn't it be great if there were community centers where 18 year olds could go and trip in a safe environment you know like a float tank I heard it's best if you combine it with MCT oil
I have had super positive experiences with mushrooms. For myself, I know that it literally turns off the part of the brain that deals in anxiety, depression, negative self talk, and activates the part of the brain that appreciates nature, music, and gratefulness for the privilege of being alive. I also knew a guy who had a psychotic break and chased his friends around a campfire with a knife for HOURS and had to be stomped and tied up for everyone's safety.

No thanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax

Drugs are degenerate.

You have your timeline all fucked up. Pickard and his partner were teenagers in the 60s they got busted in 2000. In the 60s you could still buy corporate lab made Sandoz acid. And yeah it took about five years for acid to come back after they got arrested but it’s not like they’re the only ones who had a secret recipe or something.

Where the fuck do you get them???
inb4 friends and unindexed web

Acid is garbage. Try San Pedro/ Mescaline, or Ayahuaska.
San Pedro is great, probably the best of the lot in terms of enjoyment as you can go about your daily routine as if sober, with amazing effects visually (but nothing added like with acid). If you try it, look into peoples eyes, it is fuking incredible what happens.

people grow them spores are not illegal in most of the country youre not supposed to but nobody really gives a shit unless you are selling them

I bought 10 blotters for exactly 1 bitcoin back in 2014...

Yea...

I plan on trying san pedro eventually it seems more chill and natural
Yeah I had a friend that was trying to grow them but they got contaminated and she gave up

just ask people wearing drug rugs they probably have connections

Done 16 hits of acid in my life
Was fun when I was young
I dont have time to spend 12 hours on a different planet.
Drugs in general are dumb. Was fun when we did them but I outgrew the people I used to use with.

People say that because the experience is impossible to explain to a sleeper like you

Drugs are for the weak minded.

the weak minded aren't curious. They don't think for themselves

this

ive probably taken LSD at least 100 times, shrooms 10 times, and mdma 5-10. Lots of people say they have breakthrough experiences and shit but I just liked the patterns, colors, and unreal sounding music. I had lots of cool experiences on them but in general I think I wouldve been better off without them.

Doubt that

why are you quick to doubt somebody's word you have never even met, I guess I used to be the exact same before I experienced it for myself though, I always closed my mind off to other experiences and judged other people for not being boring and straight edge like me

You're a retard if you believe this.

Do you think acid just went "poof" and vanished? All the formulas? All the equipment?

All the people... just gave up on acid? A drug with such a versatile use that we don't even know it's potentials?

Deepweb.com mate

I did real acid countless times. Never had as much as a bad thought.

Also whoever said that "all we get today iz 25i/c-nbome" and thinks that is true is very inexperienced and uninformed.

-Nbome drugs have a strong, metallic taste that numbs your face down.

Acid is absolutely tasteless.

If you can't tell the difference you are probably a glue-sniffer with a melted brain.

Go for a strong trip not a normal one. Having strong will hast 18 hours and is much nicer than weaker. Having a weak trip is a big let down when compared to how good strong doses are. Look to go for around 500mg, and don't be scared of the warnings...the main downside is puking up in the first hour, but if you juice fast for 2 days prior, you'll be clean and not puke up.

Also you guys are fucking idiots. LSD still exists and its easy to get(especially on dark net markets). You can even buy it legally now(1P-LSD)

>speak for yourself
This leaf has a nuclear laboratory in his house

People say weed and hash is the best shit too yet I have done that and it's just some fag shit. Muh drug experience is just shit normies say along with we are all equall, gay rights, refugees welcome and ect. It's just some bandwagon everyone is on.

>1P-LSD
Did you read a fucking thing I said you retard?

this

the myth that "real LSD doesn't exist anymore" is completely retarded and only circulated by retards

Where? Asking for a friend =D

I spent over 35 Bitcoin on weed since 2013

..yea

>and judged other people for not being boring and straight edge like me
There is nothing, but misery for the boring and "close minded" these days, but I would rather stay true to myself than lie to myself and pretend that people like you don't make me want to open concentration camps. You and your drug culture disgust me.

back in my day we had to walk uphill both ways for 20 miles to get LSD but it was REAL LSD not that hip hop trash you kids listen to nowadays

It literally seems like a jew shill story because it took years from synthesis over realisations to legislations and prohibitons.

>some dude creates a powerful drug that changes lives of people
>free market of the same drug
>the gubirment has to stop this
>quick tell everyone acid doesn't exist maybe they will stop looking for it

Just like McKenna said. Acid (and most other psychedelics) are consciousness-expanding drugs.
Dumb people have no consciousness.
Therefore dumb people have nothing to expand.

I'd argue that you can't know your true self unless you let yourself get taken in by yourself in the midst of a trip

Every little flaw and gem that makes up you boosted to its highest with no room or energy for putting up a social facade

I could argue that anyway, but I get your disgust. Drugs aren't toys and people who fester in a circle of doing psyches weekly is no way to live. The idea of "Party Drugs" bothers me to no end.

Thanks for opening my eyes Sup Forums. Whites have basically devolved into niggers these days. Can't wait for pic related to claim global supremacy.

believe what you want, I just dont understand why you give a shit what people do in their free time to the point where it disgusts you when it has virtually no impact on your everyday life

Mushrooms are more my thing

I took some last night... I'm in the afterglow stage right now. I'm beginning to realize this site, and moreover the internet, is terrible

>Every little flaw and gem that makes up you boosted to its highest with no room or energy for putting up a social facade
You could also get shitfaced drunk, same thing you described here, or maybe you could actually stop being a coward and say what you actually think without being on drugs and mumbling your thoughts incoherently.

Mom was a sunday school teacher.
I was in church every Wed and Sun.
Go through teenage rebellion, think the idea of God is crazy.
22yrs old, do shrooms, understand how wrong I was and how God has to be real.
Confirmed Christian ever since.

False. There was literally one guy in the US that was making it by the shitload and selling it. He was arrested and it basically vanished. We used to get it all the time in highschool, but our guy mentioned something about the supplier being arrested and that was that. Over a decade later I read a news article about it and put two and two together. Our guy used to get a LOT of LSD.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7qliVpGEk0

Lmao this pleb, you do realize we live in a society where we are all connected right? You do realize that what person does next to me does affect me right? It's like saying that you should be okay with faggots since it's just what grown-ups do in bed and we all know where that went.

Underrated af kek.

The problem with a lot of people who have never done psychedelics is that the "culture" that is promulgated in the public sphere with regard to psychedelic drugs is about as faggy and degenerate as you can possibly get. A bunch of trashy adult children perpetuating the now-commercialized ethos of the '60s without really understanding what it meant back then or that it is no longer apropos of the time period we live in now.

The '60s was the absolute pinnacle of modern Western culture in all aspects - scientific achievement, republican democracy, self-expression. '60s psychedelic culture was about pushing the boundaries and (perhaps inadvertantly) eroding the foundations that brought us all to that pinnacle. It in no way applies anymore; the '00s and '10s are a time of great economic strife and the fall of the West. There really isn't room anymore to be carefree or erode the foundations of our culture - they have already been thoroughly eroded by the very same forces that began in their infancy with the psychedelic culture of the '60s.

The thing is, however, this isn't a result of psychedelics themselves. As with so many things, psychedelics were co-opted by (((subversive elements))) in the '60s when it was realized that they were (and are) a very powerful tool for BREAKING SOCIAL CONDITIONING.

What people like and need to realize is that this very same tool is immensely powerful for breaking the social conditioning of today also. Psychedelics are a deeply spiritual experience in the right context, and can inspire deep connection with HISTORY, your ANCESTORS, and your PLACE IN NATURE as a small part of a GREATER COSMIC WHOLE. There is absolutely no reason for modern extreme right wingers to eschew these powerful tools or condemn the people who use them to break the Jew social conditioning we all live under today.

I think its really interesting that people will be convinced of God's existence while tripping because I always try and think about religion and god and I always come to the same conclusion that there is no way to tell if god is real or not
Literally how do gay people affect you, I am genuinely curious , because last time I checked they have never impacted me in anyway, also how does me taking acid a couple times a year impact you?

>I'm beginning to realize this site, and moreover the internet, is terrible
You're seriously just now beginning to realize that? I don't mean that as an insult but an honest question.