Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama,_Fukui
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you really believe that Canadians have white moms

Those nogs don't even know how to write his name correctly, that's what happen when you give them rights.

English wasn’t spoken there.

America = 56% white

Canada = 95% white

Holy fuck what happened to Hawaii

I thought this kangz meme died

nog logic

Wh*Toid subhumans btfo

You’re actually 62% at this point but hey meme on

Here is the source btw, lots of butthurt nogs.

mobile.twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

>why would egyptians have english translations

These niggers are so brain dead

56k likes lol. what the fuck americans . you are rly ruining everything. i wonder what would egyptians do to these niggers if they went there and start saying this shit.

This type of logic really makes me think it was the white people who came, enslaved them, and made them build the pyramids to show their greater will on the people.

Yall wun us to think a dood named Jesus wasnt Mexican? PFfffffs ssheeeeeiiittt

We wuzzzz

Where did all the black Egyptians go? Why did they travel the width of Africa to settle in shithole west Africa until whitey took them?

Do black Americans even know there are many different types of black Africans, and they all hate each other?

And yet your PM is racing us to the bottom of the mutt singularity

Josh gates is /theirAnthropologist
Just enjoy watching them demean a lefty science guy

Niggers BTFO and asshurt as always

>Egyptians were actually sub saharan negros

By this logic, every black person with an anglicised/european/hebrew/middle eastern name can not be a black person.

He wasn't called Kang Letayshawn, ffs

WE WUZNT KANGS

Looks like Barbra Streisand, so checks out

Ironically, not everything is black or white.

Glorious.

when niggers actually think name determines race. This is the reason I want niggers to be exterminated.

Do these twitter people not understand that there are more racial backgrounds than just Caucasian and Sub-Saharan African? Like have they never seen an Arab person?

its not a meme, niggers need a creation story and they collectively decided on ancient Egypt

nIGGERS think naming your child King Diamonds will make them rich and successful.

>Black people are actually genuinely retarded
Damn. I didn't think they really believed this shit, but that bitch thinking race determines what your name can be is comical.

>Egyptians used swastika
>Egyptians enslaved jews
Neffers have some splaining to do

my ONLY question is this. DO blacks really believe, that whites believe, we were in egpyt? Blacks tend to say "DAY stealing it or WHITES be taking our cutlure" Its so confusing to me, whites were not there either, we whites know this.

Actually kinda cool, not gonna lie.

That nigger is probably holds a degree or two, and will have hiring preference over you white man.

>(((tv)))

What black man would be called Jack?

she doesnt look white either just north african

>respeck

stupid resessive melanin deficint cave beasts who dont even no how to use sesoning and are nandertals who arent even humans that stole evrything from us that is ors as birth write think the can jus whitewash or history widt there lies !

Correct me if I'm wrong but depending on time period, wasn't the climate a lot more mild back then. Wasn't Sahara a lush grassland just a couple of thousand years ago?

*smacks DIGUSTING H|UGE LIPS dis be bate? even monkey like me know. ooooga boogaa. MUuhh hdick

>Tv (((Programming)))

Well, later egyptians DID have a lot of White genes...and anyway niggers see any caucasoid as white, there is no distinction between Aryans, Semites, etc. to them

>t. retard

>hole up
>u be sayin
>hole up ayy yo
>you be sayin
>you sayin that a nigga named Barack had a white mom n sheeeit
>o hell naw
>y'all why peepo crayzay

>They think names are genetic
Holy shit my sides

kek

These individuals are incapable of conceiving anything that is outside of what they have seen or have been raised to know. It's truly bizarre. In their minds, a white person can only be one thing, a stereotypical WASP, or something along those lines. And if most of the white people they have seen or encountered are WASPs, then naturally the only conclusion they draw is that for all time and in all places, all white people have been WASPs, and have had WASP culture. These people are stupid.

Why don't they go after the Queen of Saba, who was really black. Why are they so obsessed with Egypt? Egyptians were a mix of middle eastern folks and phoenicians. They weren't black, they were olive.

Sahara was uncrossable for the vast majority of egypt's multi-thousand year history. Only modern egyptians have any detectable sub-saharan admixture thanks to the slave trade. The blackest people they were exposed to were Nubians, who were not quite sub-saharan niggers and don't seem to have mixed much with egypt anyway (more slavery/violent conflict). Lots of whites coming in from the mediterranean/near east and mingling with royalty though. The original egyptians were North Africans distantly related to Semites.

Yeah, like a non-Irishman would be named "Tyrone" - ha!

is he mocking how black people give their kids stupid names?

How prevalent is the Kangz meme among blacks? You see plenty of it on Twitter but of course that will attract them. I bet most blacks are barely familiar with ancient Egypt and only know about it through The Mummy series of films.

>Whites couldn't have survived in Egypt because of the sun
>The sun doesn't shine in Europe
Niggers, everyone.

No one can argue against his argument.

>Wey dem whitey peepl not be nowin Egyptians be blacksuh?

At this point maybe we just let them have it. And then we can tell them the Arabs were the ones who stole their shit and broke their space pyramids.

>be Egyptian
>from Egyptian race
>probably one of the most ancient races on the world
>niggers claim they are egyptians because they think Africa is a fucking country and not a motherfucking continent
>whites claim they are also Egyptians because muh 1940 movies, charlton heston, blue eyed jesus and all that shit
this really rustled my millenium puzzle

9/10 would bang desu

this particular meme seems pretty virualant. Many seem to be unaware it started as a meme, opting to accept it as fact.

Omg she looks like the typical unveiled shit skin that populates that region today
Who would have thought

>Whites have never lived in arid climates because it will kill them
?????

Could someone please sit American Negros down and explain to them slowly that:
Lighter skinned than Sub-Saharan Africans (them) =/= White

But wypipo literally just packed and moved there from the middle of the XIXth century to the 60's.

If wypipo whitewash history do niggers blackstain it?

6000 years ago Sahara was tropical grassland.
Nefertiti lived aprox 3000 years ago.
What I'm trying to get at is since the climate would be more mild, ancient Egyptians wouldn't have to be dark skinned. Since the that is a argument the niggers are making.

>Negroes
>explain
Dingo, I...

I bet you don't either, considering his name is written in either hieroglyphs or egyptian cursive and there are 10+ latinizations floating around

BASED TASHA

Enslave them again.

for now

They would have a point if the largest desert in the world did not separate africa. Cairo is like 2 hours from the irsrael border

I've heard it is taught in American University social science classes (not to be confused with actual Anthropology or History classes).
"Blackness Studies" "Critical Race Theory" etc...

Correct, the original Egyptians were Caucasoid but not White - we don't have to speculate like niggers do, it is proven scientifically

Ancient Egypt wasn't even that great. Ancient Greece, Persia and Rome were far superior.

Also
>Latitude of Cairo: 30° 3' 0" N
>Latitude of Miami: 25° 46' 26" N

> "Critical Race Theory"

Isn't race just a social construct?

Yeah this confuses me the most. A research team attempts to reconstruct this person. It comes out looking Egyptian/Persian (shocker).

>Fucking wh*tes tryna steala ourba history *chimpout*

We wuz dick cleaners

The Sahara was much less arid 4000 years ago than it is now, out of all the arguments you have at your disposal you pick the dumbest.

You are telling me that a man with the name of Obama had a white mom?

Egypt was more relevant during the bronze age

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama,_Fukui
Obama is a japanese name

>commen since

someone really got to tell me why americans allowed ebonic to exist

When a meme has been dead for about 3 years is when the normies pick it up.

Dude, they ALL believe in some form of it. Every black I have ever encountered who said anything about history, race, etc included some version of We Wuz. Even one's with college degrees.

fuckin savage