Can we all agree that this nigger faggot only deserves pain and suffering?

can we all agree that this nigger faggot only deserves pain and suffering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilv9Qlds5cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck him

Griffith is dogshit.

>Nigger
>White as milk
>Faggot
>I'll give you that...

As long as we agree he wasn't raped in the dungeons

>die along with all of his homies, letting the sacrifices of everyone who died following him be in vain
or
>sacrifice his niggas, but become really powerful and become the leader of a great country where monsters and humans work together
Griffith did nothing wrong with the choices he was given.

is raping casca in front of guts was a part of his amazing plan too?

It was completely justified considering the circumstances.

are you fucking serious right now?get a strong rope and hang yourself for humanity's sake

you griffith aplogist faggots need to kill yourselves.watch this from 3:00 and tell me this faggot is not the worst scum of earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilv9Qlds5cc

Also he 100% brought the torture on himself. He knew touching the princess would cost him feathers, but he got cocky and tried anyway.

>are you fucking serious right now?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!
It's strange how you lot keep calling Griffith a faggot, when he literally got tortured for pussy.

I'm not an apologist you moron. I simply don't think he was raped.

If you kill him, you're just as bad as him.

He wanted to go to the castle. That was the way to the castle.

The only way he messed up was fucking the princess too soon.

if you kill your enemies they win :^)

He was, the torturer was literally holding a fucking anal speculum.

I'm a guro artist and my next drawing project is Griffith genital/anal torture. Maybe some of you Griffith haters will like that

I'd like to hear an explanation for this one.

He's right

The ends justify the means

That's not even an explanation

Griffith needs to be strangled slowly and painfully

For pussy he was fucking while fantasizing about Guts destroying his ass.

Last night I had a dream that I was a knight of Midland and I was watching Griffith's execution. First he was whipped, then he was raped by half the king's army, then he was burned at the stake. Charlotte was sitting next to me, forced to watch everything. I woke up the moment he died. It was a great dream.

>die along with all of his homies, letting the sacrifices of everyone who died following him be in vain
Would that even have happened? All the demons were waiting until he gave the word and the brand of sacrifice was applied before they began attacking.

All of the Midland knights should have committed suicide for being cowards that stabbed the band of the hawk in the back after they single handedly defeated Tudor.

In my dream the band of the hawk was watching the execution so they were spared. I remember Griffith saying "Guts, don't look" as he was violated, and Pippin covering Rickert's eyes. Basically it was the ideal ending. Time to get Miura on the phone.

Can someone explain why Griffith got himself caught committing fornication?

Love and heartbreak made him do stupid shit. Guts leaving him basically destroyed him and turned him from a calculating leader to an emotional schoolgirl.

Also he wanted to feel in control of someone since he could not control Guts.

so literally a manipulative megalomaniac crossdressing faggot who only got this far because of the behelit.

But Guts wasn't his friend. He was his servant.
He quit his job.

You're not wrong, except he never crossdressed.

Also remember that Griffith achieved more in his 3 years with Guts than in his entire life before that.

How did you read the entire manga and not remotely realise that Griffith was in love with Guts?

Ahahaha..aha

shit

He got fucked up the ass by an old man willingly.

I havent seen berserk before, but that doesn't seem like rape to me.

Same I didn't even see what they're talking about

just because your body is reacting to stimulus wheter you want it or not it doesnt mean its not rape.

I HATE SEEING THIS FAGGOT IT TRIGGERS ME SO BAD HES DESTROYING MY COUNTRY

What the fuck are you talking about? Its literally just guts crying the whole episode

Be specific

not to be a griffith fag but wasn't he a part of causality before he became a godhand ?

Then you have to admit that Griffith was raped too, if not by the baron then at least by the torturer.

Meant to quote

Griffith is useless desu

this so much

Hey don't be like that user. Griffith is not useless.

I mean, you have to admit he pleases old men pretty well.

Kek

i dont know user consensual sex usually dont give you amnesia and makes you go crazy

Casca raped him.

Griffith was under the influence of God Hand and couldn't truly consent.

And yet he will never get it cause Miura will never reach the point where Guts kills him in a gruesome way .

you should visit a doctor for a mental checkup.

>he can't handle a little rape
What a fag

You need to be properly educated in consent, rape apologist.

So the black haired kid is guts and caska's kid, right? And Griffith took his body, right?

Is he weregriffith?

>where monsters and humans work together
That's the part that not turning out as he envisioned and he sure as hell isn't doing anything about it so...

>your best friend who was in love with you and raped your wife is now your child

Fug

Guts is going to make him eat all the behelits and then leave him to die of intestinal blockage.