APOLOGIZE NOW WHITY

WHY DON'T YOU EVIL BIGOTS LET BLACKS TAKE PART IN THE WINTER OLYMPICS

So I guess they are looking forward to global warming..? Is that still going on as planned or are we headed for an ice age? I can hardly keep up.

Maybe black people should try another sport rather than basketball. All the people in the summer olypics is almost black and i never hear people complain about the lack of eskimos.

because you suck.

>Winter Olympics
Surprised it's that high.

An uncomfortable truth of the olympics is that it is class related. Only the upper-middle and upper classes can afford all the travel and costs to attend shit to build up ability and reputation to get accepted on Team USA, which the article discusses.

>according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans, making up 14% of the total U.S. population

If the black population is only 14% of the total then 10% is a realistic representation of the population. I wonder what do people who write these articles smoke perhaps I just didn't know that smoking soy could get you this high

Anything less than 50% of the athletes being black is caused by racism. Thats because if you have two options (white and black) then they should average out to 50-50 all the time.

4% is close enough to 50% if you ask me

It's the winter Olympics....

Get better at sports

The figure is low because SK doens't have KFC franchises.

it's funny how NBC has resorted to showing blacks from the Summer Olympics in the Winter Olympics commercials to make it seem like there are a bunch of blacks there even tho it's mostly all white and asian

>blacks make up 12 percent of the us population
>send 10 percent blacks to olympics featuring sports that blacks usually don't participate in

this is RACISM

winter olympics
WINTER OLYMPICS
blacks cant into winter sports

How many niggers has Team Canada got?

Because niggers fuckin suck at winter sports

Same reason we don't let you swim

>trying to make them look more like America

Good Goyim

>niggers
>winter olympics
wut

What nonsense.

Are they going to make the Track and Field team look more like America? The basketball team?

Send the best athletes. If, culturally, black people play more summer sports, OK, how is that bad? Should black and white folks develop sports interests based on some artificial metric of "equality" that some leftist bureaucrat pulls out of xir ass?

Fuck that: people like what they like, they do the sports they like, they get good at them -- without checking to see if it matches the Equality Police's idea ofwhat's best. If that chaps the left, to fucking bad.

I wonder how other American minorities feel about this constant black pandering? It's like they don't even exist. It's honestly as if American liberals, think the word diversity means: "more niggers".

Maybe because black people don't like the cold and Winter Olympics are literally all cold-based competitions. There's probably only like one gay black figure skater in the world, but the US has him.

>Why mulattos are considered "blacks" in the US?

because "one drop".

there are only two things that America measures in blood, and thats niggers and redskins.

Niggers are good at pushing bobsleds, though they get scared during the ride. The US has used them for that before. Even Canada has a spade that pushes the bobsled.

What's more important is why only 0 of them (0%) are morbidly obese. We still have work to do.

>Sends a basketball or running team full of nogs

DAS RITE WHITE BOI !! Get better at sports

>Sends a delegation with mostly huwhite athletes

Le ebil white man we need more diversity

Who is this Rice Patty?

Ugh that is the fucking dumbest possible complaint possible. MAYBE THE NIGGERS SHOULD DO A VARIETY OF SPORTS INSTEAD OF LITERALLY TWO.

GIT GUD

>Trying to make Team USA look more like America
What did they mean by this?

Or you could move to Alaska and practice year round.

This is the winter games......

Blacks don't do well with water, doesn't matter the physical state.

Team Canada sent a 100% black squad this year.

I propose we just send an entire team of blechs and browns and mutts and just let them look like clowns falling off the sides of mountains and sheit.

Feel de riddem! Feel de rime! Get on up, its bobsled time!

But I thought Basketball Americans were undeniably superior at sports?
Why can't they compete with whitey?

Needs to be more diverse.

Who the fuck cares if blacks aren't jumping on skis? They already dominate all the sports that burgers actually care about

It’s not 10%. It’s 10 people total, or 4%.

But it’s besides the point. There’s nothing wrong with us not even sending one. If they aren’t good enough.

The USA basketball team is what 80% negro? I don’t see them bitching about the lack of whites.

Digits confirm truth

Blacks are only 13% of the US population so what is the problem?

Such a shitty shoop.

>blacks make up 12% of the population
>10% of the athletes are black
disgusting

what about the United States of Mexico?

This. What's the fucking hub-bub about?

summer olympics and all professional non winter sports they are over represented. This is dumb.

When do we make the NFL and NBA more like America?

They can push the bobsleigh

compare 4% to the amount of blacks practizing winter sports. bet they are overrepresented.

cool reading comprehension skills bro

Why do they have to ruin everything? One of the comfiest things about going skiing is the total absence of niggers and Pakis.

Meanwhile, everyone else in the world calls us Americans.

Because watermelons have a hard time growing in cold weather

So this is true for the winter Olympics, but the summer Olympics are accessible for any poor Nigger? And should we limit the amount of blacks to 14% for the summer Olympics?
Fuck off retard.

>75% of NBA is black
>they get diversity awards

It really is comical, isn't it? They realize representation across the board would make blacks riot, right? Imagine if there were a 13% cap on the NBA or NFL or MLB for Basketball-Americans.

the other blacks are too busy stealing, raping and acting as kangz in movies

Anyone else notice they go from lightest to darkest

how about earn it niggers

nobody is complaining about the lack of whites in the sprints

10% isn't far off from 13%...

It's only diverse if 100% of them are black.

Because niggers suck on skates. Ever notice that?

They also suck at QB position even the mixed ones aren't like the pure white QB's. Just ain't the same.

Self situating, color coded, fileOblax

>There are Central and South Americans who get angry that people in the US get called Americans but they don't

"""They""" dont smoke anything, they just want to stir shit up for the sake of stirring

It's the fucking WINTER Olympics. Brown people don't get snow.

>only 11% of the NBA is white
>only 19% of the NFL is white
“””””WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO””””
Fuck me

FORCE PEOPLE TO DO THINGS THEY DONT WANT SO LIFE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING SKITTLES BAG!!!!!!!!!!

This is retarded - the summer olympics is disproportionately black. No one cares. No one is upset.

Shut the fuck up.

GO FOR GOLD USA!

WIN GOLD THIS YEAR!

Who is the whitest team in the NFL?
The Philadelphia Eagles, according to the latest research by besttickets.com, are the whitest team in the NFL. Their 25 white players (at of the start of the regular season) constitute nearly half their roster. The next whitest team is the Houston Texans, with 20.Sep 25, 2014

Isnt USA like 13% black? Considering how blacks dont give a crap about snow sports they're already overrepresented

And what about the number of black people in football, or that the USA sends to the olympics? They're so dishonest, looking for bullshit reasons to complain.

Nigger love and logic know no bounds. That is why America and leftist and anything nigger kike connected must perish!

We should make the same quotas for NBA and Olympic track

We can't just drop good athletes to take on the ones who didn't make the cut and might not perform as well, can we?

>ohwait.jpeg

the correct term would be clapistani