How many kids you have?

how many kids you have?

what race are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

weau.com/content/news/UPDATE-Chippewa-Falls-woman-sentenced-for-9th-OWI-472792023.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like every Sup Forumslack, the kids are white and live in a crusty sock.

4 with my mail order Irish bride. All white. It's beautiful. Trying for number 5.

I’m having hapa daughters

I have many kids in my nutsack

2 daughters
3rd child could come, depends on wifey. We’re both financially stable STEM professionals

Unless you have a stable marriage and a disposable income you shouldn't have kids. They will suffer.

Yes goyim keep waiting to have kids while niggers in Africa are reproducing like rabbits. Someone has to pay for their welfare

>I have one daughter. She's half black and half white since I don't condone race-mixing.
Can Sup Forums solve this riddle?

Five kids. All of them half white (on wife's side) and half black (on my side)

>Five kids
>white, obviously

t. Ulsterman

16 sons with some asian chick I found on the street, I named them all Elliot Rodger, Junior.

I have two kids, they are mostly white, their mom has a slight amount of Asian blood in her.

Unfortunately, I don't get to see them very often, because their mom keeps getting CPS to place them in foster care:

weau.com/content/news/UPDATE-Chippewa-Falls-woman-sentenced-for-9th-OWI-472792023.html

Yall niggas hAve internet in iceland?

0 but me and my fiancé want 3-5

I’m polish/German she’s Italian/German and I’m also a crypto-Slavic Jew but don’t tell anyone.

We both have blonde hair and blue eyes

One
White

none
black

Zero. I am looking for right woman. Plus, I am still young.

Yes? One of the fastest. This is not Greenland you know?

It's your wife's daughter

keep it up

My Wife is Blonde with Blue Eyes and we have 4

Yes I am White as well before anyone ask

Would be white, not interested in asians, and Bulgarians find blacks disgusting.
I want three, but my wife does not exist.

3 boys... we are a mixture of French, German, English and Welsh stock.

I dont have kids and I doubt I will find a drunk enough woman to breed with me

Same only that I'm too autistic for relationships or sex

Zero, yet. But I'm working on it.

ahahah same

this too

Visit a shrink, get some antidepressant, become functional, find a nice white girl. Don't delay. Grab destiny by the balls!

LOL I resemble that remark!
Pic NOT related!

IM white. living well, enjoying hobbies and travel. Have great portfolio. Loving life. I love vidya.

2 white males.
Oldest son had 2 white daughters and expecting 3rd

>tree fiddy
The first 3 came out clean and pure.
Not sure what happened with the last one. Wife said she was drinking a lot of cocoa, so I guess that was it.

why do you jerk it in a sock user. there's paper towels for that

none. my wife has 2, both half black

3 girls. Black, like mom and dad (me).

Stop using Taylor Swift as a symbol for right wing believes. She changes her boyfriend at least once a month

She's like year and a half with one nazi actor, much progress

Same. 27 years old virgin.

I'd like to have kids but I'll never have a girlfriend and I'll always be poor :(

White

Sorry dude we re not stopping