Trans acitivists: If you don't let your kid medically transition they WILL kill themselves and it will be YOUR fault

>Trans acitivists: If you don't let your kid medically transition they WILL kill themselves and it will be YOUR fault.
What say you, Sup Forums?

If you let them transition they will kill themselves. Sooo...

Yay

oh, hey definitely going to be apart of that 40%

Commit serafuku after him for having failed as a parent

Natural selection.

They actually kill themselves MORE often after transition.

Let them die.

If my kid "transitions" (you can't, you're still a man) then they're already dead inside.

>trans suicide rate skyrockets once they finish transition
theyre dead anyway, its more human to save them the suffering and euthanise them

Only 40% will kill themselves, the rest want your children raped and beheaded.

Do it faggot. KYS

Good, I don't want some trannytard for a kid.

suicide rates are equal on both sides

/pol here
The suicide comes after they realise they cut their penis off for nothing

>what say you
Fuck off. Sage.

>If you let your kid transition there is still a good chance they will kill themselves.

You can't win really, mental illness is mental illness, just have multiple children.

This^
Stop funding genetic dead ends

90% of children who claim they are the wrong gender stop saying this after puberty hits. Letting these little retards do what they want will more likely hurt them severely when they grow up, what a suprise.

It's nearly identical numbers transition no transition... the mental illness remains. You need to lock them up in mental health hospitals.

They will try to kill themselves anyway.

No, it'll be their fault for instituting this false dichotomy where you're only a brave successful person if you're willing to celebrate every tiny fucking failure you've managed to lurch past in your life. These people need help, not someone going to tell them everything will be alright if they bombard their bodies with strange hormones and mutilate themselves.

Sending them to Oaxaca wouldn't be a problem.

Oh, my son wont kill himself if he becomes a tranny. I will kill him myself. With farm tools. Accidents, they happen so fast....

The suicide rates do not get better after surgery, this is a researched fact.