Who has the strongest brain in anime and why is it Johan?

Who has the strongest brain in anime and why is it Johan?

Muh kill myself with everyone

Aizen

>tfw to smart not to get shot in the head on every occasion

I'd like to see Aizen take not one but TWO bullets to the head

He's almost up there

>Desty Nova not one above all tier
Shit.

>haruhishit
dropped

Jobhan? I'm sure Gohan has a pretty good brain, but I doubt it's the strongest in anime, unless he goes Mythical Super Brainajhin

>Chrollo below Hisoka

Hey man, Hisoka is the one that fought him after Chrollo prepped for all those months.

He can't be too smart. It's like letting Batman prep for a few weeks and then agreeing to fight him in a location of his choice.

>Asuka above L

for what purpose

>Light below L
>when Light won
>Shikamaru only "gifted" when he has a genius level IQ

He overestimated himself but he's a much quicker thinker than Chrollo
Bias and the fact that she graduated at 12 which is a thing only 180+IQ achieve
You must be a deluded faggot to think that Light is smarter than L for obvious reasons. And Shikamaru never showed anything worth his 200 IQ, the author is pretty stupid thus for him someone who uses his brain fighting is a genius

>>when Light won
Not him, but that was not a symmetrical game at all - they were aiming for different things with different things at their disposal. If you're trying to find out who a criminal is, and then he talks a death god into killing you in contravention of all the tactics/rules he's previously used, that doesn't prove he's smarter than you.

Bulma and Gero were gullible naive retards just like every Dragon Ball character and you put them at the top because they built some machines for plot reasons.

Accelerator reprogrammed a girl's brain by manually pushing her neurons around.

They're smart, not clever.

Yeah but can he take TWO bullets to the brain and live?

>hating lelouch

>tfw brain too powerful to be damaged by bullets

Ging is an adventuretard and nothing more

>naive

Geros plan worked, it was only due to future Bulma's time machine that Future Trunks was able to change the past. But he wasn't able to change his own timeline.

Nonsense