Anthony Weiner's Diretory was Leaked!!! WeinerGate & D-Day

> Get In Here

> Anthoney Weiner's Diretory Leaked
web.archive.org/web/20180206015119/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

> What is D-Day?
Dozens of Anons contacted some of the most influential people in the world using the information that was leaked. The name D-Days comes from how some of them were sending Dick Pics to the political Elite's Fax Machines. I do not support nor condone this behavior.

> What is WienerGate?
While looking into the leaked information some people found somethings suspicious.

>Following Comment taken from Taken from conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/54384-weiners-directory-leaked-oops/?page=2
Check this out.
This address is from Weiners phone book.
699 N Vulcan Ave #37 Encinitas CA 92024
If you look it up on goolag maps it takes you to a trailer park main building.
Right across the parking lot is this place.
Montessori Children’s House
mchencinitas.com/locationcontact.html
Goolag Maps of the location, if I did it right.
google.com/maps/place/Montessori Children's House/@33.0624185,-117.2989969,142a,35y,273.22h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x80dc0cf6dbeff593:0xdbc51bec312f3d2b!2s699 N Vulcan Ave #37, Encinitas, CA 92024!3b1!8m2!3d33.0625341!4d-117.2992856!3m4!1s0x80dc0cf6cc03aceb:0x37a0ff6dd6f4af10!8m2!3d33.0627772!4d-117.2988233
Why does big wig Weiner associate with someone from a lowly trailer park..........
FYI
I don't think the #37 is for the main building......
I changed the number to 38 and it took me to the same location.....
Anyway, I thought it interesting........
> A few local Anons pointed out a nearby restaurant in the original thread, it seems fake and is located near a Children's charity home
yelp.ca/biz/fulanos-mexican-cafe-encinitas

There has been shilling constantly in these line of threads as well as several media sites posting articles warning of "Right Wing Fake News" came soon after Weiner's Diretory was Leaked.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF
archive.is/uoPMn
youtu.be/dnDetIlLozc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Additional archives

web.archive.org/web/20180206042452/https://pastebin.com/NfcM6YfF

> and

archive.is/uoPMn

> Feel free to copy the RAW Pasta Data to keep your own personal copy

> Previous Threads:
Original thread: Second Thread: Side Thread: Last Thread: New 8ch Thread: Sup Forumsres/11236642.html

checked and fuggggg!

boring

this thread sucks

You made it easy to spot you shill. You don't speak of any of the information given, rather you simply try to avert attention.

Fucking bump you faggots

Bump. All we need now are some crazed Bernie bros. Kek. They might still be mad enough to protest outside bitchfaces house.

Moar Huma

Who else is getting sleepy? Time for sleep.

you're so smart.
you deserve a banana.

interesting if jew

Bumpity.

It's been sliding since 6am. Pick a number and call. It's legit. Don't call HRC or something stupid but it won't matter if you "wrong number" some of these piss ant if you don't believe me.

hang them all

>hitler jokes
what are you, 12?

any proof its his?

Ageist Much?

bump

This. This is the leverage of the people. Scare the shit out of them. Share this shit everywhere. Worst case scenario, shit goes south, civil war breaks out and we know the enemy and their location.

>girl gifs
>wasting digits

nothing is too much for losers like you.

there's a purge coming
they want us to know our hunting ground
what will be the catalyst?
false flag imminent, boys

They're fishing for (you's) just ignore them and help pollinate the info.

Is this how you were treated?
Show us where they touched you.

>Montessori Children’s House

Bump

everywhere

Bumpitty

Bump. Fire up those twitter accounts. Get this out there. I've never seen a sliver of information get slid like this has since 6 this fuckin morning.

Bump.

bump

OyMS 13 trafficking the kids

HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT
HONEYPOT
>HONEYPOT

no huma nudes no interest.

Legal and armies of parents with missing children sick of it. NCMEC ICMEC ARK Lucis Trust GEN ecovillages The Haven Esalen ecstaticliving Findhorn Erraid Harbin Hotsprings (marion pettie frequented harbin hotsprings, MS 13 HQ is DC, Royal Order of Jesters Texas cover up, Inos De Muerte C I A death cult)

its weird im trying to find any verification this is real or any news on this or anything and
hmm
nothing
so weird
no mention of a laptop or anything either
OH WELL ILL JUST TRUST THIS THREAD IS TELLING ME THE TRUTH

Just ask her for them yourself lol her number is right there

You could call one of the phone numbers.
could also kys.

Bill Clintons cell phone: 9148619380

MODS USUALLY DELETE DOXX THREADS BUT THEY LET THESE STAY UP.

MODS ARE COMPROMISED

THIS IS A HONEYPOT

Here is a cute kitty just for you tumblr!

This isn't a doxx.
kys

FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL
FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL
FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL
FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL
FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL
FAGGOTSHILL
>FAGGOTSHILL

THIS IS A JIDF HONEYPOT

no you fucking idiot its because all over infinitychan since last night and its making it was all over the web already

this isnt a REQUEST to dox

this is just the info.

itd be like saying the mods are compromised because someone posted a wikileaks email and they didnt delete the thread

kys shillfaggot youre all going to fucking burn and die

Is the folder named "insurance?"

youre jidf you fucking faggot

So. Many. Jews.

THE FACT THEYRE BEING SPAMMED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THREAD AFTER THREAD IS NOT NATURAL. THIS IS A HONEYPOT.

Nobody believes you shills anymore
Too easy to spot
You glow in the dark niggers

Bumpfpr justice

Honey pot attempting to achieve WHAT exactly?

It's busy, surprise surprise

Bump

youtu.be/dnDetIlLozc

IM NOT SURE BUT JEWS ARE TRYING TO GET BACK AT Sup Forums FOR STOPPING THEIR SUPERBOWL TERRORIST ATTACK

Fuck off.

one sec, its ringing

Ive lit a candle and am quietly smoking a cigarette.

Death throes

>RUSSIAN BOT - NANO VERSION 2.3 !!lt7fndbeR1a

FALSE FLAGGING /po/ CONFIRMED

STOP FALSE FLAGGING Sup Forums

Bump the Pizzagate discord army will arrive shortly fucking kek lets goooooo guys start tracking they gave us their network

Not illegal to call some1, al gores nashville number is not al gore about 60 other anons know who it is, the guy wasnt even mad

Discord ykfuyd

For anyone interested

Can we get any info on this Montessori Children's House thing?

>23

> be Trump
> Release the Memo
> Prove you were right, Dems spied
> (((They))) drop market 666 points
> Give speech, gloat about catching (((them))) in the act
> (((They))) Rock the market in retaliation again
> Release a teaser of all the Weiner data you hold, show them mutually assured destruction.
> Market climbs back up

>Bump the Pizzagate discord army will arrive shortly fucking kek lets goooooo guys start tracking they gave us their network
HONEYPOT

FALSE FLAG

HONEYPOT

ISRAEL IS LEAKING THESE DOXX FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHA CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP BABBY CIANIGGER SHILL WE WILL USE YOUR TEARS AS LUBRICATION AS WE VIOLENTLY MASTURBATE WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY DESTROYING ALL YOUR BASE

YOU WILL NOT GO MORE DO WHAT LOOK LIKE YOUR DAD DOES NOT WORK AT NINTENDO AND WE WILL BURN EVERYTHING YOU KNOW AND LOVE TO THE FUCKING GROUND FAGGOT

ok... Im gonna get V& now... it was nice shit posting you you guys

shit that click nigga~!

THIS IS A JIDF BLACK CUBE HONEYPOT

KILL

YOUR

SELF

IM GETTING V& FOR CALLING HUH???? FUCK.... I AM SUCH A RETARD

>ISRAEL IS LEAKING THESE DOXX FAGGOT
how do you know?

this

This. Go go go! I've been cross posting and bumping this since six this damn morning. Help a neet out, here. I need a break.

BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA PULL ANOTHER FALSE FLAG LIKE THE SHOOTER AT COMET PING PONG AND BLAME Sup Forums

Send black faxes to use up all of their ink, not your dick

he doesnt hes a faggot cianigger shill and the fifth column has been decimated. theyre all leaving the US i can guarantee it. GO HIDE BITCHES WE WILL FIND YOU

SEE. THEYRE TRYING TO FALSE FLAG

SRSLY guise. the fact that this thread is staying up when any mention of a dox gets 404d tells you all you need to know about this. Pastebin also shoahs dox and hack related content... yet this has been up all day with mad traffic.

HONEYPOT

give us your larp story now

AND HOW FUCKING WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR THEM? ANYONE WITH HALF A FUCKING HEAD KNOWS IT WAS A FALSE FLAG.

one shekel for bumbing

Stfu, you paranoid nigger. Go suck a fat cock. This is how we make them fear us. We tell everyone. Everywhere. Where these bastards live. There is power in numbers, you fool.