youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
archive.is/LlmEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=mrmVWmDBFFw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceo9VUC_Jw
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/33291717/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAWWOOOOOOO

>Mara Salvatrucha
Huh, I thought that meant multiple sclerosis. A disease you know what it does but means bad news

OY VEY

>we must do more

wtf did he mean by this, invade el salvador?

Thanks for baking awoo!

>shocked awoo.jpg
>>shockedawoo.png

Anything happen today besides the stock market and kike kvetching?

T MINUS TEN MINUTES GET THE FUCK IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6tY1c

Republican scum are doing everything they can to accelerate the destruction of the earth. You guys cry about immigrants but wait until hundreds of millions of climate refugees are attempting to pour into your countries and take everything you own. Your idiocy will be everyone's downfall. You people need to be killed before you kill us all.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey user from yesterday who said that guy Joe is Joe retweeted saying how his tweet wouldn't age well, looks like your guess was off man, it didn't take a week, it took ONE FULL DAY!

>wtf did he mean by this, invade el salvador?
It happened already user, back in Escobar days and Colombia.

>TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES EDITION
TOO LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR ASSES confirmed

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

T- minus 10!

Gang affiliation reason enough for deportation.

> muh weed

YAY! Obama's stock market is rallying!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

> giving 1.8 million aliens a path to citizenship

AMNESTY DON

Reagan btfo

THAT'S MY ECONOMY DRUMPF

GAS GAS GAS

dude weed

How would you guys react if someone like Oprah or Mark Cuban or The Rock or Kanye West became the nominee in 2020, and in their speech at the Democratic National Convention they reveal that they don't intend to run a serious campaign and plan on voting for their good friend Trump and recommend that everyone do so as well?

I liked the John Kelly arc, seems like he gets it now.

WE SHOOT'N CARS IN SPACE NAO!!

>portugal

MELT UP!!!

>the obama boom is back

Cali wasn't a blue state until 15+ years after the amnesty
It was the third party vote and the flood of legal shitskins in the 90's that demoralized conservatives there, and turned the state blue forever

The ghost of Obama.

will Steele hang with the rest of them for interfering in a U.S. election as a foreign agent?

OBAMA ECONOMY SO STRONK

EXCLUSIVE: Russian pranksters spoof Adam Schiff by telling Democrat that Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump - and he gets his staff to try to collect 'classified materials for the FBI'

Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee was recorded speaking to Russian pranksters who spun elaborate 'kompromat' tale
He told Vocan and Lexus, two radio pranksters who have also hit Nikki Haley, that he would pass their claims to the FBI in a call made last year
The duo posed as a fake Ukrainian politician to say Trump had sex with Russian glamour model Olga Buzova after a Miss Universe pageant in 2013
In the call they said Putin had been passed naked pictures of Trump and now-president had used secret codes for talks with Russians
Duo gave emails to DailyMail which showed Schiff's staff trying to arrange to collect 'classified' documents from Ukraine's embassy in D.C.
Schiff's office claimed he was not fooled by the call and reported it to 'authorities' but did not explain why his staff kept up correspondence
Call posted in April 2017 surfaced as Schiff waits to see if Trump will declassify his Democratic version of the Devin Nunes memo which shamed the FBI

>YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Are Trump and Obama wrestling for the control of the economy today?

CAN WE HIT 600

POST YOUR NEVERENDING DOW JONES' WILD RIDE SONG RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>GO GO GO POST 'EM

>MSN..13

>500 POINTS
IS THIS TRUMP'S ECONOMY???

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI
SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

kek, I like this!

>billion year journey through the stars

>Trump immigration plan could keep whites in U.S. majority for up to five more years

>The plan, released by the White House last month, would scale back a program that allows people residing in the United States to sponsor family members living abroad for green cards, and would eliminate the “diversity visa program” that benefits immigrants in countries with historically low levels of migration to the United States. Together, the changes would disproportionately affect immigrants from Latin America and Africa.
>The Census Bureau projects that minority groups will outnumber non-Hispanic whites in the United States in 2044. The Post's analysis projects that, were Trump's plan to be carried out, the date would be between 2045 and 2049, depending on how parts of it are implemented.
>If Trump's plan is not implemented, the white share of the population is expected to fall from above 60 percent in 2018 to below 45 percent in 2060, as the light green lines in the chart below show. The teal lines show The Post's lower estimates of the impact of Trump's proposal, in which whites stay the majority group until 2046. The brown lines show the upper bound of the potential impact of Trump's proposal.

archive.is/KiHEi

OHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Cali wasn't a blue state until 15+ years after the amnesty

?

>10,000 MS-13 members inside the U.S

This.
We are back to Obama economy again!

That’s almost a full recovery from yesterday

BUY BUY BUY

WHERES OBAMA LEAF AT?

youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c

Five minutes until Heavy launch

BITCHES, WE'RE IN TRACK FOR 25K

Mass deportations and boosting white birthrates are the other half of that.

OBAMA ECONOMY NEVER LEFT US, IT WAS WITH US THE WHOLE TIME

>SpaceX main goal is to make humanity a multi-planet species

Is it true? Are they legit

That pic!

OH NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

I'm surprised April didn't ask if the president is racist towards Central Americans

I was sitting in Professional Skills for Business class and the professor kept mentioning woo, like:
>I'm A woo
>What is a woo?
Sure as shit, a woo in term of the CliftonStrengths assessment is a strength involving making connections with people.
Makes sense that awoos are meant to bring people together here, hence no wonder some newfags attack them.

We will back to 25000! KEK, MY LORD, SEND ALL MY POWER TO TRUMP!

They sure have been sending a lot of shit into space. Trying to surveil all the AYYYYYS.

the US is having a stock rally and launching a fucking car into space for laughs on the same day

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

2044 is a made up date so disregarded
80% of CA voters were white in 1992. In 96’ as well.

>obamas economy is resilient enough to withstand drumpf shit policies
fucking sweet

>US-Mexico border migrant deaths rose in 2017 even as crossings fell, UN says

>Last year, 412 migrant deaths were recorded on either side of the border, up from 398 a year earlier, the International Organization for Migration said, adding that 16 migrant deaths had already been recorded in the area so far in 2018.
>“The increase in deaths is especially concerning, as the available data indicate that far fewer migrants entered the US via its border with Mexico in the last year,” Frank Laczko, head of IOM’s Global Migration Data Analysis Centre, said in a statement.
>Last year, the US border patrol reported apprehending 341,084 migrants along the south-western border – a 44% drop from the 611,689 migrants apprehended in 2016.

archive.is/LlmEZ

>(AND THAT'S A GOOD THING!)

600 IS HAPPENING

SPACE-X FALCON HEAVY LAUNCH 3:45PM

T-5 MINUTES

SPACE-X:
youtube.com/watch?v=wbSwFU6tY1c

FOX5:
youtube.com/watch?v=mrmVWmDBFFw

FOX10:
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceo9VUC_Jw

REEEEE WHY ISNT THE STOCK MARKET CRASHING I SPENT ALL FUCKING NIGHT MAKING FATTY BANKRUPT MEMES THAT ARE USELESS NOW

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

Yes. Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars. The splashscreen for the SpaceX launch streams is a sequence of images showing a terraformed Mars.

Schiff began the call by thanking the 'chairman' Andriy Parubiy for his time and warning him that Russian spies were likely listening in.

'I would caution that our Russian friends may be listening to the conversation so I wouldn't share anything over the phone that you wouldn't want them to hear,' said Schiff.

Vovan, who was posing as Parubiy, reassured Schiff: 'I don't think that will impact on our investigation.'''

TOP FUCKING LLEL

It's like an anime horror movie!

Yeah. Musk is a nut job but the shit he does is fun so it's ok.

I don't understand why they keep calling him Cadet Bone Spurs

third party stealing from Republicans turned cali blue in 92, 96
But then again its not like the Republican party has ever been against mass immigration, which is the whole reason why people voted third party to punish the R traitors

An old thread from /tg/ of the superstitions that spacefaring humans may have.
>thought good luck to bring a piece of earth along with you on a long spce flight
>new crew spend an hour in an airlock as a show of trust
Lots of shit like that. Those threads were a goldmine.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/33291717/

5 8 3

omg

,000 MS-13 members inside the U.S
Funny thing is that I distinctly remember Discovery Channel (or History channel or whatever channel) doing lots of

> GANG LIFE! SEE THE INNER OPERATION OF MS-13

documentaries that were essentially glorification of their social status, roughness, basically propaganda

FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY FIVE
5 6 5
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

T-4MIN

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?
I SPEND FEW DAYS SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums AND EVERYTHING GOES FUCKING WILD!!!!

/r/equesting Awoo girl saying Awoo gif

>Eric Garner
oh fuck off, April

I love this clownworld timeline.

eric garner? shut up april

unironically shilling in a political cartoon slide thread in the catalog

I'm not joking

597!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERFUCKERS

>Erik Garner

WHO FUCKING CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

This. People give him shit for taking gibs, but he is pushing science in some pretty great ways. It's good pay off for the gibs, unlike welfare niggers