Schiff Pranked by Russians Over Trump Nudes (was going to go to FBI)

archive.is/MygWp

>Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee was recorded speaking to Russian pranksters who spun elaborate 'kompromat' tale

>He told Vocan and Lexus, two radio pranksters who have also hit Nikki Haley, that he would pass their claims to the FBI in a call made last year

>The duo posed as a fake Ukrainian politician to say Trump had sex with Russian glamour model Olga Buzova after a Miss Universe pageant in 2013

>In the call they said Putin had been passed naked pictures of Trump and now-president had used secret codes for talks with Russians

>Duo gave emails which showed Schiff's staff trying to arrange to collect 'classified' documents from Ukraine's embassy in D.C.

>Schiff's office claimed he was not fooled by the call and reported it to 'authorities' but did not explain why his staff kept up correspondence

>Call posted in April 2017 surfaced as Schiff waits to see if Trump will declassify his Democratic version of the Devin Nunes memo which shamed the FBI

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html
video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/06/2096362360821336851/640x360_MP4_2096362360821336851.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dumb as dogshit. Scary that he's I'm a position of power.

Now the demoshits are trying to pass off their faked memo as the "real" memo to save face.

Anyone know when the next few nunez memos will be dropped?
Heard they were about the intel commitee and other fisa shit.

schiff was gonna save the day

is there audio?

This ?

also I think its clear that the Sup Forums piss story was fed into the Steele Dossier

STATE DEPARTMENT NEXT

In OP, it says call was recorded... well... lets find that recording

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Which of you did this?

Here it is

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

Address to the video

video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/02/06/2096362360821336851/640x360_MP4_2096362360821336851.mp4

The year Sup Forums/pol/ took down the deep state. yolo! lmao Thanks famfam, what a time to be a witness to this.

The cabal was promoting straight lackeys.

can images actually still be considered evidence

BUMP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! PIECE OF SHIT ETERNALLY BTFO!!!

It wasn’t russians it was people from here who were trolling Rick Wilson because his son got arrested for pissing on a prostitute.

The hits keep on coming.

lmao, what a complete fucking retard

Hey KGB!
Can you get them to buy this classified pepe from me? I want $50,000.

So rare it's scandalous.

>>Adam Schiff, the ranking Democratic member of the House Intel Committee
oh fuck CA, how do we get CA to vote this asshole out?

promise to grow our own weed?

So a Dem congressman collided with Russians to hurt tye duly elected president of the US?

>People thought this was real

Fucking hell i hate our citizens

Don't worry, all politicians are just puppet faggots.

I just wonder if they will ever admit to being trolled this hard, or if they will try to just slide it by making up some other bullshit.

>all politicians are just puppet faggots.
whats your hold on him?

>I just wonder if they will ever admit to being trolled this hard
I have to assume that was part of their plan

Twas the Eternal Ivan.

They might not admit it, but it'll definitely come out in court.

The real question now op
Did he walk up to trump and say the password?

DELETE

What's funny is after all the protesting and condemnation about it's release they've made no real attempt to speak of at refuting any info in the Nunes memo.

No. Fucking. Way.

I'm not sure it was Russians. If they were Russians, they were Sup Forumsacks. The alleged Russian informant used the name Sergei.

Blyat!

bump

Bump for total embarrassment of Schiff

Schiff's countermemo is going through House approval for public release, but knowing Schiff it'll be so full of bullshit it will contain no facts or information. Schiff deliberately keeps himself uninformed on intelligence so he can spout bullshit.

kek the audio is gold schiff is a retard

fooking scary guy. the stupidity knows no bounds. he back peddles and says he knew but his office kept in contact through email. the day surely must be close.

Wonder what he would have done with them if they were real and Trump had like a monster 10 inch wang. It would have only helped Trump. lmao.

I guess you could say...he's full of schiff

The Cuck THOUGHT was colluding with the Russians..
What a fucking idiot. Epic stupid. Epic Chutzpah even for a Jew.
His voters are too damned stupid to even see a problem.

>I responded now show me Trumps dick

Fucking baneposting in FBI files ULTRA KEK

We actually run the world, somehow, don't we?

OOOOHHHH NONONONONOONNO AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA