Karakai Jouzu Takagi-san

Who would make the best sounding Takagi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iju38SRqnV0?t=627
youtube.com/watch?v=Le_UgLN5_Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NoNn25Lbw
youtube.com/watch?v=DIdgMiM-sZw
youtu.be/FfUpZDY60yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't think it fits her at all but i want sawashiro teasing

Sawashiro's mature voice is too old and her young voice is too young.

Easy Ayaneru.

how many minutes a week do you think it'll be?

Yui Horie.

Sugita

Aoi Yuuki.

>Ayaneru

Either this, or Hanazawa.

Either Ayaneru or Toyosaki

Brittney karbowski

I wish Kanae Itou's voice fit Takagi.

Fuck no. She's already going to ruin Kino.

An actual middle schooler.

>ruin
Nigga please, her first role was in Kino it is only fitting that she returns to Kino to play the main role. She'll be great.

THIS

Eat shit and die

Kill yourself, shitstain.

No. No one can top Ai Maeda. Aoi Yuuki also sounds too fake "cutesy", and her Kino sounds like shit now.

To be honest, they could've even got her younger sister to do the voice work, and it would still be better than Aoi Yuuki.

Ayaneru no doubt
If she can pull a Iroha/Levi kind of voice my dick will probably explode

This. They should get one of the Aikatsu girls.

Is she 2 popular 4 Sup Forums nowadays? She's great as Kino.

Better question is who can they get to voice Nishikata.
I really hope he doesn't sound like a stupid faggot.

>too popular
That's literally not even relevant. She doesn't sound even somewhat close to Ai Maeda's Kino, which is unequivocally the most perfect voice for Kino there can ever be.

They should get an actual child to play her voice.

What exactly were you expecting them to do? Bring Ai Maeda out of comfortable retirement just to please you?

I don't know. I fear no voice will sound as good as she does in my head.
That's a fucking terrible idea

>That's a fucking terrible idea
Did you just not watch Amaama?
Having a VA of appropriate age doubled the quality of the show.

>just me
I'm pretty sure if you're an actual fan of the show, then you'd know it's not just me.

That's why Ghibli is so good too, to be honest. Also they don't use the same popularshit VAs.

Answer the question.

About what? Ai Maeda reprising her role? Yeah, I don't she why she can't.
Then again, maybe she's trying to stay away from an inevitable failure of a new adaption considering Ryuutarou is dead and a literal who is directing the new series.

You should exploit the fact that there's so many adult japanese VAs who sound like kids/teens instead of using actual kids with no experience.
Most Ghibli MCs are voiced by adults though

>Yeah, I don't she why she can't.
Because she retired you fucking retard. She's a housewife now.

Not true, she's still doing live action films.

>You should exploit the fact that there's so many adult japanese VAs who sound like kids/teens instead of using actual kids with no experience.
Real crab > fake crab.
I've never ever heard a VA who could convincingly voice a younger character.
Maybe you're just used to it.

Actors with actual ability that age are rare as fuck, though.

youtu.be/iju38SRqnV0?t=627
Shikaco

Senpai~

>doubled the quality of the show.
Made it easier to fap too as well

Are you ready kids?

But user, did you forget that they already got voices long time ago?
Takagi is voiced by Emiri Katou and Nishikata by Soma Saito.
Here you have sample:
youtube.com/watch?v=Le_UgLN5_Zw
It will be more than surprising if they don't return for upcoming anime.

Miyu Matsuki

shit man I meant Miyu Tomita, sorry guys.

>that figure
Made for hotgluing.

Strangely one of the few that made it impossible for me.
Tsumugi is Yotsuba tier for me.

Soma Saito as Nishikata is essentially guaranteed, but for Takagi there is one more posibility in Rie Takahashi.
First chapter voiced by them:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9NoNn25Lbw

Sounds really decent.
I hope they don't fuck it up.

I'll take it.
More roles for Emiri Katou is always a good thing, Also, we can't risk her being voiced by Satomi Arai.

Essentially we get either Emiri Katou or Rie Takahashi.
Here are some more portrayal from Rie Takahashi:
youtube.com/watch?v=DIdgMiM-sZw
youtu.be/FfUpZDY60yY

I prefer Emiri Katou, but I don't hate the idea of Rie Takahashi getting the role either.

Rie sounds really good.
I'll take it.

I am very okay with either of them.

I want that

Wait, an Takagi-san anime is being made?

Well Katou fits a bit better but it's not perfect.

Came to post this, it's already the 3rd reply.
Not disappointed.

Yeah it was just announced. I'm not really surprised though, it was inevitable

I'm not sure how to feel about this. The series works really well in manga format, but maybe it isn't that suitable for a TV series unless it's just very short episodes.

Well, the good thing about this is that the series gets more exposure and maybe more translated doujins

Why would they change her manga voice? It's already great

>but maybe it isn't that suitable for a TV series unless it's just very short episodes
They'll probably handle it the same way Nichijou and Ika Musume did. A compilation of short stories each episode with a couple of longer storylines mixed between them.

I dunno, it could work well as a skit show essentially. Like Azumanga.

Wait it's getting an anime?

I just really don't like both version's Nishikata, he doesn't sound nearly cute and bulliable enough. Yamashita Daiki should voice him.

Honestly, he should just have a woman do his voice. Like Ai Orikasa.

Unironically Hanakana. Go watch Tsurezure Children right now if you haven't, she's a godlike bully. If she did a slightly younger voice it would be perfect for Takagi.

I think having a woman voice him would be too much. He does have his manlier moments.

Oh yeah, boy! You missed the first thread.

Kill yourself and die.

He is voiced by Soma Saito all version. So he seems pretty much as definite voice for role.

Nao Toyama so takagi gets into the annual enjo kousai awards

Tell that to Josuke's seiyuu's from Jojo

Which studio does the best 5head

What if this turns out to be a huge tease, user?

Holy shit I didn't think of that but this is an actual possibility.

Now we can finally see God-tier NTR being animated

don't get the appeal for this
is it le smug maymay?

I think many people like it because it's a very relatable and nostalgic situation to them, since it's extremely common for boys to have a middle/highschool crush that like and teased them while they were kind of clueless about and would end up always screwing up every chance they got to confess or score with her.

Also, the manga is really cute and the pacing makes very entertaining to read. Takagi is a top-tier waifu

>Rie Takahashi

>implying an actual middleschooler could pull this smug off
Fucking morons.

Also get the fuck out of my anime with your muh realistic voices nonsense.

I remember back when kyou ni go no ni came out, the discs had a second track where all the kids were voiced by actual 5th graders. It was pretty amusing.

>he doesn't know about smug middle schoolers

That would be fucking retarded, it worked well for Amaama or Barakamon because they were just kids being kids that didn't really need any voice acting skill, but Takagi needs an actual seiyuu that knows how to act, not just some random kid.

>leaked script for episode 1

It was years ago, I was just walking along, minding my business while on my way home from work. Suddenly, a dark, nondescript van with "free beer" scrawled on the side slowly creeps up from behind me. The window rolls down and staring at me is a young blue-haired girl with pigtails, maybe about 9 years old, eyeing me up suspiciously. She calls out in a slightly hushed voice:
-"Hey... Hey buddy. You want some classic rock cd's? I've got a ton in the back."
I was told never to speak to little girls I didn't know, but the offer was so enticing I foolishly replied
"R-really? D-do you have The Beatles? O-or maybe Bob Seger?"
She chuckled darkly, "Oh yeah, I've got everything. The Who, Floyd, Tom Petty, you name it. But you'll have to hop in the back here if you want me to give them to you."
I knew I should have ran, but part of me was too scared of what she might do if I said no, as I walked to the back I could swear I saw her licking her lips out of the corner of my eye.
As I reached for the handle the doors suddenly flung open and about five lolis reached out and grabbed me.
I screamed as loud as I could, but one of them gagged me with her panties and they pulled me in with their mighty loli strength.
They pinned me down, as I struggled I heard one of them say "Sit on the bitch's face, Sanae. Shut him the fuck up".
Suddenly my vision was then completely obscured and my screams muffled by pink softness, with what looked like a cartoon bear's face on the back.
As tears rolled down my cheeks they laughed at my pointless struggle. It was at that point I realized there really was no rock.

HanaKana

>Hanazawa

Perfect.

A little off-topic, but do you think he fucked up with the flash-forward chapter?
He'll never be able to tease us again. It's like the manga blew its load in the first two strokes.
I mean it was a good chapter but now the rest just feels like a formality.

Post more Tagaki in shorts.

I agree, NTR should have happened

I think it would've been a good final chapter, but didn't he do this because the manga went from monthly to weekly?

if anything now the ntr faggots will always be wrong. its great

I don't feel the manga has enough to offer to continue long term.
The teasing gimmick will get old even with good writing.
The audience interaction is gone also because we know exactly where the story is going.

Posting takagi when there's no new chapter out is soul crushing.

Somebody give me smug Horie voice samples so I can think about it.

Which means the author just needs to write the inevitable confession and kissing scene. No series needs to drag on forever.

Emiri Katou sounds like discount Yui Horie.

I like Rieri better. Katou Emiri's voice is too high pitched for Takagi

That's just the thing, I think it will drag on forever.