Dragon Ball Super

On the next episode of Dragon Ball Super...

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Leave Toppo to me!

>no Horrible Subs filename
>someone is autistic enough to impersonate the "Goku is beautiful" autist

Anyone pull any SS4's?
I pulled both before the sever maintenance.

Purity!

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get out!!
>Don't call all sides cucks and feel superior!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

Reminder that /ourprince/ will win big in the ToP. He's been training very hard

Jesus Christ this episode was bad.
>First 8 minutes are even more padding
>The big start of the tournament is just a bunch of explosions and clashes
>Cuts to the gods/angels on the sidelines because the visuals get so boring so quickly
>oh gee this spinning robot is cool. Let's use another few minutes talking about it.
>~2 minutes used for zen-oh acting like a baby using his sweet new ipad app
>The independent people go off and fight randomly, it even cuts to the exact same loop of 18 and Vegeta repeatedly
>Weaker people jump up really high and fire some techniques down, only for it to do nothing. Sasuga chikara no taikai.
>Nobodies fighting nobodies, wow so waku waku.
>Pointless drama with a chokehold, goku literally just flexes as the solution for the climax for the episode

The entire tournament is going to be 90% padding until enough people are eliminated for the fight to make any fucking sense. Why did the writers even put 10 warriors from each universe if it's just going to be senseless loops and meaningless fights between nobodies for almost all of it?

Gohan was talking about how the center would be the most sought-after area since it's farthest from the edge. But what do you know, they can
just stand there and watch everyone else fight until a few people see them specifically.

This was probably the worst episode of any fighting shounen I've seen, period

>only managed to get 1 SS4 Vegeta, Super Vegito and last Gogeta dupe and Future Gohan before the servers shit themselves.
>still no SS4 Goku
>They probably lowered the LR Gohan draw rate.
Reeee, I just want Bandai to take all my money!

Based vegeta poster

Does anyone know if there is any proof of vegeta fighting hit?

wakey wakey gohanfags

Fuck Bandai Shitco, I spent $200 on fucking dragon stones and the game crashes right as I begin summoning I swear to god if I lost them I'll kill myself

I want to drink her piss.

tfw no episode tomorrow

>Vegeta reduced to jobber memes
>Gohan reduced to jobber and cuck memes
>Tien reduced to jobber memes
>Krillin reduced to cuck memes
>Piccolo reduced to irrelevancy both in-universe and on meme threads
>18 reduced to waifufaggotry just like any woman in the history of ever
>17 reduced to powerscaling and park ranging memes
>Goku reduced to being retarded and reckless
>Freeza reduced to nothing yet but just wait until he cucks himself for the Gods like in RoF and gets ruined again

Is he /ourguy/?

Yes there is

I held off on spending because the servers also crashed on JP last I heard, when it comes up I'll dig in to the $1000 I have saved.

If you can prove it and you did lose stones they'll compensate you, most of the time you'll be fine though.

stop saying this every week

goku go for Jiren I'll take care of the rest

ther will be an episode don wory :3

The U9 underdogs really are cooked aren't they.

Kiero

What is the appeal of Dokkan Battle?

touching balls

>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.

Reminder that the superior female gender will master SSB much faster and better than the inferior males.

Gambling with one of my favourite franchises, fun gameplay/animations and nice art work.

!!!DOG RUOY ESOOHC

i cant even defend Toei anymore I tried to make up excuses for them but this is too much

What's your favorite transformations in the franchise!?

Still better than the manga.

why would you say this? I love both manga and anime. I am not autistic to fight between anime and manga.

I love all form of Dragon Ball but this reuse of shots is fucking painful to bear.

Just a warmup right? it wont be like this when it get serious

Poor Hit.

>I love all form of Dragon Ball but this reuse of shots is fucking painful to bear.

Cry more you bitch nigger, they were only like 5 seconds combined. Fucking pussy faggot nerd cunt bitch

>forgetting Kaioken x4

u can throw more I am all ears

Looks like he's out for Toyo's job again. How do we stop the Murata menace

It isn't lazy, it's smart. It looks good as well (they clearly polished it up) and heck, Z did it constantly. The people that make these episode only get a week to do it so it is understandable.

Hmmmm, they are saving a lot of money if they are reusing frames. Something huge is gonna happen and it's gonna be epic asf.

I honestly dont mind it that hard, but cant defend them for doing it, hopefully this will free more time for the episodes in the future that wont have the cannon fodder

33 seconds of reused footage in a 20 minute episode is nothing. That's minimal, and it's genius as well. Instead of fucking up and creating mediocre animation, they took frames from openings and previous episodes and added on top of them to create something that's great to look at.

I wish all Toyocucks would die. Take your shitty manga with you

And it's a phone poster at that, what a shock

the saiyan chicks this dude came up with all look so fucking stupid. even the fanservice u6 saiyans look better than that trash.

i cant wait for ToP to be over and we never have to see another female saiyan again

The absolute state of Toeishills. Meanwhile these same cucks drive themselves insane when the manga has a single reused panel

Holy kek

Gohanbros, we need to come up with a strategy. We're cornered and losing ground fast. How can we stop the Caulifa menace?

>tfw no SOL spin off about Goku, Raditz and Bardock

Their probably reusing old scenes to give the animation team more time to animated more intense badass scenes that'll come in the next couple episodes or their having the team focus on the last fight before the time runs out in the tournament.

People like you ruin the Community.

Says the hypocritical Toeishill

Love how you said nothing about this you piece of shit faggot

So what if it's reused footage it's still epic.

>gambling

Pretty much this. I've put so much money into the game I can't just drop it now.

They were always doing that though, even in other shows like Hokuto no Ken.

Grow up, school's out for the summer.

>reused panel
This is the stupidest thing I have ever read.

Whoever drew shitpost-Caulifla did a really good job.
However, they once again forgot to color Goku Black's belt, so, I took the time and did it for them.

(If some richfag with Inpaint or Photoshop could remove the watermark, that would be greeeat)

There's only one choice...to go further beyond

>I have no argument, better go for tired personal insults!!!
You're a pathetic hypocrite, the world would be better without you in it

Another pathetic Toeishill. Why do you bend over so much for a soulless corporation? You rush to make any excuse for this shitty show.

People complain for everything when the thing is we as the community cant support nothing we want everything in the plate and are still not satisfied we want more and so I see that people are stupid and human beings in total are a bunch of stupid dumb malicious destructive beings in that we are so greedy we want more

Reminder that Brianne de Chateau is cute, and will defeat Vegeta with her third form.

I've been out of loop, can someone explain me why is Goku Black there?

this looks so much better

Don't worry Gohan...leave this Caulifla bitch to me

who holds a remote like that?

Did Sup Forums create this pic? Because I saw it on reddit first

than it must be reddit

why would reddit have Sup Forums memes

Because why the fuck not?
Son Goku is a very beautiful man, after all.

The original one didn't have the Sup Forums memes obviously, it was just Gohan asking them to plan while everyone ignored him
The memes were added later, the original pic is from the usual user who makes fun of every episode and manga chapter

>shonen anime reuses animations
Stop the presses

Be honest. How many of you faggots actually enjoy the manga and anime equally, and just love to start shit online with autists and kids?
Some of the people who bash the anime/manga know way too much about them to not be a fan

I hate the bitch.

She hates you aswell!!

Are shameless Caulifags the worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums?

Why WOULDN'T Reddit have Sup Forums memes?
That's the better... "question" (if you can even call it that)

cringe

Why does nobody take Vegeta seriously?

Shameful attempt at being like comicfag. Cringe.

Why, she doesn't even know me.

I just told her because she's my wife and I live with her.

>caulifags being this mad

Why is their house so messy?

The comics are funny when comicfag does them, every other attempt just comes off as trying too hard.

It's because redditshills like to invade a and spread their cancer while also stealing things like this newfriend over here >>>>

This.
Just stop, kid.

Wow...I'm reading the DB manga for the first time, the battles are fast paced, there's no interruptions in the fights, it's like every complaint I ever had about DBZ doesn't exist in the manga
It's a crazy difference

>this shitty attempt at imitation

Hey, can somebody with an art program that doesn't leave a watermark, color Goku Black's belt red?
Use these numbers to get the right color:
Red 210
Green 44
Blue 33

>women.jpg
>slut.jpg

Who hurt you, user?