Is Peterstein a shill or is he playing 5D chess...

Is Peterstein a shill or is he playing 5D chess? I haven't heard anywhere else apart from Sup Forums that he is a shill but the ideas espoused in these boards seem to be spot on most of the time if you can see through the shills. GIVE ME THE TRUTH POL!

He figured out how to monetize social justice warriors.

He's a goddamn genius.

Thing with JP is that he's read and believed every bit of anti-nazi propaganda out there.
I think its possible for him to wake up to the JQ, he's not dumb so he'll probably understand it once he opens up to it. But so far he's been avoiding and ignoring it whenever possible.
Till then better clean your room twice a day bucko

WOW, he is a golem.

1. Jews have the mentality of con artists.
2. Germans have the mentality of supremacists and resort to murder robbery.

We're not exactly right-wing here either.

That's a lot of jew shilling. Unbelievable.

>your whole teaching history for the past few decades has been based on a lie
No. Peterson will never change. Even if he would, he would have to start lying to his audience - not an easy task if he is serious with the ''always speak the truth''. He is getting gray-haired, and old people don't change. There are so many mental obstacles in front of him that would come from the JQ that I don't think he could do it.

He's just his own dude, with his own opinions. Believe it or not, not everyone has to fit into a binary political ideology. It's not left versus right. It's a spectrum. Unlike genders.

Peterson is a hack who misrepresents the content of other authors to make it fit into his narrative.
E.g. Nietzsche wasn't such a nice philosopher guy, just read his book "Antichrist".

We'll see how much he feels like defending the kikes after he does a quick little dime in Canadian prison for misgendering his nation's anthem.

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

thread visibility ++

Retards on Sup Forums will call anyone a shill just to feel smart.

Friendly reminder that someone pointing out the Jews tricks without naming them is a net gain.

Damn true ^

OK here is the truth.

He's a shapeshifter.

Who cares what he thinks about how many jews died 75 years ago. He's fighting SJW's for us and he's winning. Shills and wanna be natsocs will always try to find something in their attempt to discredit him. Same with Lauren, Milo, Ben, etc...

>Return

Milo the Blood Bather.