Apologize to countries for your country's military actions, and see if they forgive you

Apologize to countries for your country's military actions, and see if they forgive you.

I'll start.
Sorry Japan, those nukes were mean... Hirohito did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry about Dresden, Germany. That wasn't cool. We went too far.

Pearl Harbor was just as bad.

The virgin apologizer vs the Chad Warcrime Denier

Sorry for not killing enough slavshits

Sorry about WW2 in general

Sorry Iraq, those Bush oil wars were mean...

Sorry africa for taking away all those future scientists and world changing people

Me too, sorry that we fight Israels wars

Sorry Palestine for giving your homes to the Jews.

sorry Hitler we turned against you

>It particularly devastated Paraguay, which suffered catastrophic losses in population – almost 70% of its adult male population died, according to some counts – and was forced to cede territory to Argentina and Brazil. According to some estimates, Paraguay's pre-war population of 525,000 was reduced to 221,000, of which only 28,000 were men.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraguayan_War

NOT SORRY

Next time

Sorry germany and japan. We should've dropped more bombs on you

Sorry Japan, we should never have responded to your sneak attack and years of war in which you committed all sorts of acts of brutality, war crimes and atrocities by pushing your shit back in like we did.

I hope having rebuilt your crappy 14th century country into a modern econ9mic powerhouse while paying for your defense all these years will have, in some small way, made up for it.

Would they like them back? I bet we can work something out.

lmao

Thats the spirit!

>221,000, of which only 28,000 were men.

They should be thanking us, imagine just how mad pussy these guys got.

sorry, but atleast you learned a language of bättre folk

Sorry South Africa for giving you nice things, we should have let you rot.

Sorry that we bombed the honorary Aryans.

Laughed a lot.

Faggot, nips should apologise to us for the trouble

I think it’s about time. Movies like black panther scream ‘look at us now, we can advance just like the rest of humanity.’
No more gimmees, basketball money or rap music careers. Just a future to make africa a continent to be reckoned with.
Imagine modern pyramids that can time travel just like stargate. They’ll resurface lost technology from Atlantis.

NO REGRETS VIRGIN FAGGOTS

DEATH TO EMUS

t. mongol

go fuck yourself bitch. Nips hey get out of line and its four more for starters.

Looking good kiddo

Sorry Native Americans but for real we didn't know them blankets had small pox because there was no germ theory yet..

Sorry Germany we did not join...

Sorry rest of the world for being such a massive kike pet. Israel and the US is like a toddler with a pet elephant. We do the kike's bidding and most of us are blind to it

fuck that I knew.
Goddamn aboriginals. Death to the lot of em.

GAS THE INJUNS

Flag? Are you Spain?

I wish a German would show up, so we could all apologize to him.

FUCK THE WORLD

WE GIVE NO SHITS

TSUUUUUUUUUU

Sorry rest of the world for not finishing it..

We've all done regrettable stuff, but there are some actions that cannot be justified. Sorry about making Canada.

Didn't (((they))) target two of the biggest Japanese Christian cities? I remember reading that the pilots actually targeted a CHURCH specifically

WTF!? I love England now?!

Sorry for nothing.
We are the best thing that ever happened to the Americans and the Phillipines.

Go on, user. I‘m all ears.

That was those French.

Sorry about.. uh..

Sorry to the Sami for oppressively and aggressively "norwegificating" them in the 1800s.
In honour of today, the national Sami day.

Forgive me. I dipped a biscuit in too long.

Sorry about Stuxnet Iran.

Fucking kikes trying to rope us into WW3.

sorry for Dresden.
>not sorry for Dresden

Sorry, erhm... ...did we ever harm anyone?

my ex was belgian and she permanently mentally scarred me
you can apologise on her behalf

All Japan had to do was not attack Pearl Harbor. What were they expecting to happen?

Sorry we didn't nuke Tokyo as well.

I have Wallonian ancestors, apologize.

Sorry pal, if it makes you feel any better we regret WW2 everyday.

Shouldn't you also be apologizing to the Sami, Sven?
Or did you not mistreat them like we did?

Sorry we dumped all that tea, we should have just stolen it, that was wasteful of us. We also did owe you some money for helping us in the french and indian war

see trufax. you were potentially humanity's last hope.

We're sorry

Sorry norway, plus I highly respect you, friend.

The flemmishs used to be dependant on the waloons for coal and stuff, it hasn't always been the way it is now.

Str8 outta Kyoto

Sorry for shooting your dudes.
You may not believe that. If you don't believe that, then believe this: If you come pointing guns in the direction of my wives and my kids, damn it I'll meet you at the door anytime. And I'm sorry some of you guys got shot, but, uh, hey, God will have to sort that out, won't he?

Fuck off. The whole of Japan should’ve been nuked. They brutalized our people and destroyed our then 300+ year old historical walled city. China and the rest of Asia were also horribly victimized.

Not sure what you're on about to be honest mate.

Sorry for not making our Empire much much bigger.

Leaf here. We're really good at apologizing.

USA - Sorry your white house got torched back in the war of 1812. That shit isn't cool. I'm glad we've been able to stay friends ever since.

Rest of the world - Sorry for inflicting the likes of Justin Beiber, Avril Levigne, Celine Dion and Nickelback. That sort of psychological warfare is bad for us all.

Aww, thanks
If it helps i like Belgium more than the Netherlands because you guys are less cuntish (not as "honest and direct" (dutch code words for blunt and impolite and argumentative)).

I think he was almost apologizing for the revolutionary war.

I think he thinks he's looking at german flag
i thank you for being patient with us Americans, we're usually quite stupid

For once, a thread designed for the leaf that isn't a shill/bait/hate thread!

only a little bit, nothing major just a small apology

pic related

Whats up with Nigeria's colonial flag?

Filipinos are subhuman jungle Asians. Truly a worthless race of """""people""""" A single Japanese life is worth 100,000 of you flip rats.

S'okay, Bryan Adams and Michael J. Fox make up for it.

in the future please apologixze for alanis morissete too.

Sorry Germany for removing one of your best leaders

Damn, super double sorry to Hitler for stupidly being jew pawns and rekking the Third Reich :(

tokyo was already burned to the ground. nothing to destroy by that point

Real talk here. I plan on moving out of belgium as soon as I get my degree (civil engineer). Is it be possible to move to Norway? Im thinking of doing that or going to Australia since my only family here is my sister. I've taken a deep hard look into it and it seems feasible but Im looking for the opinion of Norse people.

"we"
dont lump us in with you. sorry you dont know what the American War of Independence is.

Sorry for not exterminating you, Mexican menace.

Sorry Gooks, the Vietnamese "police action" was just a money grab and intelligence operation.

Sorry for the idiots that denied the killing fields in Cambodia too. Fucking US communists/politicized hippies should of be violently eradicated instead of people 9,000 miles away.

Sorry Cuba.

It‘s all right, guys. It happened and we can not change time. Today however, we need to stand and fight together against our all enemies. We need to stop bullying each other and work on our future. There is not much time left.

It's slightly harder to become a resident than one might think, even for an EU citizen. I don't know any further details than that regarding this specific thing, sorry.
I can tell you about the high cost of living, though. The large welfare net will cover most things, but prepare for a steep increase in e.g. Alcohol price.
As for the Norwegian people, we're a friendly bunch if you just get to know us. Maybe you've seen the picture of the Finnish bus stop where everyone is 2 metres apart? The same goes for Scandinavia, except less extreme. half a metre max ;)
No but seriously, you're welcome any day.

Fuck China

>>"honest and direct" (dutch code words for blunt and impolite and argumentative)
Those are not dutch code words. They are the words other people use to describe us politely.

We know what we are. We like what we are. We just don't care what you think, that is your problem.

jew gold?

Sorry for my country getting everyone into shit in the first place.

1830 better together baby

Its fine friend. Wed still fuck up anyone who stares at you funny.

If you werent a raging beta english tutor with a shitty drop forged sword collection, we'd care

We literally have nothing to apologize for.

I'd like to take this chance to apologize...
To absolutly focking nobody
The alpha state does what the fock it wants

/care

Going hard I see, Hideyoshi.
Are you going to say fuck the Philippines too, whose country and people you raped almost worse than Nanking in China?
Get over yourself.

Fuck that, your Empire brought civilization to a lot of areas around the globe.

War of 1812 is the only thing your country needs to apologize for, lol.

edgy as fuck and totally believable...

>War of 1812
>War
Don't meant to burst your bubble, but the events in 1812 in the US were just a side theatre in the Napoleonic wars, not a separate war.

Sorry, Pedrinho.

We miss you so much.