Can we all just agree that she is best girl of 2017?

Can we all just agree that she is best girl of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like the color combination. Her hair change should have been more subtle.

Kill me

best anime of 2017.

>you will never make somebody a happiest girl in the world

I see her a lot here in that kind of thread, can I get spoonfed?

Just go watch it and cry yourself to sleep

How do you even verify that? Questionnaires handed out to every girl alive asking them to quantify their various happiness levels on a scale from 1 to 100?
What happens if some asshole kraut girl keeps responding with the maximum value every time, just to ensure that your girl has to share the top score with somebody else?

I can't make myself happy, let alone another person

by far*

I meant name

Chtholly from SukaSuka(Blyat)

sagiri is better and eromang was AOTS

stay mad faggots

No.

She's definitely the happiest girl in the world

Best girl.

Not even one of the two best girls in her show.

attack on titan season 2 exist though

At least she's the happiest girl of 2017.
Nothing else matters user.

s3 when

Not even best girl in her own show. THat would be Neph.

So far, yes. She deserves happiness.

[SAD CELTIC MELODY INTENSIFIES]

I thought I was strong when she died and I held back the tears. Then best girl asked best ogre to not mention what she did, and I bawled like a little bitch. I accidentally read the spoilers and it still hit me like a ton of bricks.

No, and she isn't even the best girl in her series.

I'm not sure, cause there's Astolfo in Fate/Apocrypha, but we have not seen her yet

Wrong again

Nep is adorable and precious. Also badass and immortal.

Insignificant faker cripple pls.

Nep a shit

How does Willem even survive Seniorious's ability? He doesn't have an immortal soul like Elq and Almaria died easily enough to Lapidem Sybilus, so it's not like becoming the Shiantor makes you immortal.

You know what's more painful than watching her death scene? Rewatching all those moments where she's happy around Willem.

Nina's silly faces are great, as a character she's kind of ehhh.

Not even close.

That's not Nephren

If fairies are reincarnations of their previous lifes and they eventually gets all the memories from their previous lifes, does that means, that this little girl someday will become Chtholly?

Not when A106 exists

Anyone suffer more than Willem? Thought he'd be just another generic MC but goddamn he was a fucking great character.

Remind me why some immortal-kudere is better then happiest girl in the world?

>her
LOL

Because Neph is a better companion overall. You cannot refute this because it was proved by scientists.

Willem didn't even have to suffer his full 500 years as he was sleeping for most of it.

So that's the origin of Taro's mask.

He's pretty much Willem but with the suffering cranked up to one hundred.

Complete with doomed fairy waifu?

Great constructive argument there. If they had animated volume 4 that would've put Cthulufags and Nekomimiwannabefags on suicide watch. Nep best pet, best waifu, best best. Willem's daughter entrusted him to her and that's a promise that Nep keeps.

This is correct. There were shitloads of peer-reviewed studies that were published in important scientific journals and endorsed by the scientific authorities of all advanced nations.

Nep a shit

Meh

I prefer her with short hair.

ew

I can't understand Malfags, they watch 1 episode of a show and then proceed to do a "review" as if they where experts on the subject when they dont even watched more than 20 shows like the pic related and they are just casuals following the rising trending. Maybe I'm geeting too old for this shit.

Not when compared to Uraraka, Tsuyu, Momo, Megumin, Sagiri, Elf, or Darkness.

>Darkness

>Sagiti
>Darkness
>Uraraka
>Tsuyu
>Momo

Thanks for opening the wounds again OP.

Why did this show have to become so fucking painful. She didn't deserve any of this nor did Willem.

Someone please tell me there's a silver lining in the future materials.

fairies are actually fragments of Elq's soul

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk

>That comparison from happy to being stabbed.

I feel nothing but pain.

>that this little girl someday will become Chtholly?

I doubt it. Also at this point, I no longer care because Willem and Chtholly are officially separated.

Thank you, user. Now I'm crying

Sofar it's the end of the story for Kutori.
I hope the end of volume 5 or even volume 6 or later will give a silver lining.

Well, there's a little girl, who's reincarnation of Chtholly's soul, but she doesn't have any memories about William and that's so sad...

>Sofar it's the end of the story for Kutori.

God dammit. Guess I'll just abandon all hope.

Well I don't know about the novels itself but from what I've heard in the new ones Willem is not the MC anymore.

So at this point I'm not really having any hopes for them to be happy together.

Here it is slut

Volume 5 is roughly halfway through translated and you still get to learn more about Kutori essentially, anime-plot wise she seems done for, but exactly because there's still things to learn about Kutori, there might still be some silver lining in the future. Don't lose hope user.

My bigger fear is the translator giving up on translating the piece.

The loli lich is better.

Nephren's going to be acting as her abusive stepmother. Better to lock her and Elq in a dark room somewhere then giving the brats the chance to sleep with and draw attention from Willem.

Can you explain im not sure i remember that part but i need more feels

Nope.

Not even the 17th best girl in her whole show.

Does that mean that Elq has their memories?

She sees everything the leprechauns go through. However Kutori is a being apart.

Kutori is Elq, yet Elq is no longer Kutori. Kutori is a part of Elq that started living its own life. I'll look forward to the future translations, but sofar both RIP Kutori and an alive Kutori are possible. I really hope for the latter, because the impact she has had sofar is a large driving factor for the story.

That sucks.

Despite Kutori having been out of the picture for a while now there's a lot going on.
Next to Kutori, Willem lost a lot more it feels like.

What's been going on with Willem specifically. Spoilered it just in case.
>Willem and Nephren got trapped in a dream world to be eternal prisoners in.
>That dream world contained no only Willem's memories but the memories of his whole hometown before the Beasts appeared.
>That dreamworld was made by the first beast.
>The same beast that created a barrier world where Elq would reside in safely.
>That first beast was Almaria.
>Willem killed Almaria in that dream world, killing that Beast.
>The remnants of that Beast got into both Willem and Nephren, more into Willem.
>Willem didn't transform however, Nils sealed his memories away to prevent him from transforming.
>Nephren isn't an emnetwat so she can't transform.

You forgot
>The beast transformation isn't a curse, it's the original state of mankind.

This has to be bait.

This is why one should just use a spreadsheet to track their manga and anime.

Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.

I just wanted to protect that smile

literally who

She doesn't know either.

wow brutal

I can't say yet. Still I have some special feeling for her. Just seeing her smile brings some warmth into my chest.

Elq is very cute.

She was the happiest girl in the world

And now she's not.

You probably wouldn't be very happy either if you were reincarnated and named Marshmallow.

But she's not even best girl in her show.

Neither is that runt

All girls were great, no need to fight for #1.

I hope you realize that ending scene was a flashback to Chtholly's birth.

But some are born greater than others

I still don't understand who this is

Clearly letting him go was the route of more suffering.

Purple > Green > Yellow > Pink

500 years ago, Wllem was part of a fighting party made up of Heros, they had a ranking system based on how much suffering they had been through, the more suffering the higher your rank and more power you had.
Willem was a Quazi Brave, the lowest rank and therefor had fuck all powers. Assplay (red hair chick) was a regal brave and probably had the hots for him.
She and the otehrs are trying to defend humanity and kill the 3 gods, hence why you see her break into Elqs realm and kill her.
To stop humanity from being wipped out. (think spirals and anti spirals)

Watch my Ren for me. Make sure she doesn't go into a seizure.

I hope you realize that there's more to the story than just the anime.