Shingeki no Kyojin

Eren in season 3:
>Kidnapped (again)
>tortured in an erotic way
>many, many autistics faces
>receive punches from all the midgets in the series

Will Eren be the best meme character in 2018?

BTFO Mrs Smith, Mrs Braun is in town

Eren is a beautiful memeboy

BEST GIRL

so is hobo eren :^)

Fin de partie ici, mes frères

Endgame right here, brothers.

>it's not the right picture
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's everyone's opinion on Moblit? I know he's a literal who but I'm not sure whether he's liked or disliked around here

Vous avez le corps d'un chien et le QI d'une durée de cinq ans

Armongs molestation scene will be hilarious
>do something about it

You check the size?

Endgame

You know what, let the threads die, its gona be a shit month with shipping and fujobait.

I liked him, his death was pretty sad but he is not Armong so no mention of him anymore.

poor guy, deserved better than getting nuked like that

He was created for the sole purpose of letting Hanji live without making it seem unreasonable. He fulfilled his role, but that's about it.

Endgame

EH is canon

AM will be endgame.

The only true endgame.

Hanji doesn't honor his sacrifice.

There is always room for more little wives!

Reiner is so handsome.

I'm loving the baseball memes

Endgame.

Annie is made for Bert cock

nope

Every snk thread is the exact same spam, what's the point

*YH

*Is ded

YH will always be a cute and canon.

>Season 2 ended
>Uneventful chapter with the next one coming weeks from now

How do we keep these threads afloat?

But this is a canon forehead kiss.

>implying we should keep these threads afloat

for the sake of the spam

WE DON'T.

Mainly shitpost

They are actually still surprisingly active. Also this

For someone hailed as the God of Destruction. Why was Bort suck a beta? He liked Annie yet couldn't even bring himself to talk to her. Always followed Reiner's orders and let him take the lead despite clearly being more talented than him in every way. Also didn't fight Zeke himself, beat him and take charge of the mission so he can go back and rescue Annie. He would've won, the CT was the strongest Titan as Marley admits.

Because Bert's eternally shit.

Moeburrito.
Too good for this world.
;_;7

Oh yeah, that reminds me, did anyone want any EH comics translated?

Hansamu~

RIP Moeburrito

Wonderful picture that appeals to the mind, soul and especially the body.

>tfw this artist deleted all her MH works
cunt

I presume Bert always have been asking himself if he deserve this or that instead of just go and take it.

Not a comic but would you be able to translate this? It has 2 parts.

Hongo OUT

And part 2.

I do, especially this one

because the only decent thing about Bort was his titan. He was a coward who didn't have the spine to stand up for anything and preferred to always complain about hand life have given to him, instead of doing anything about it.

I think that was his main problem. If he'd just say fuck it and do what needs to be done with waiting for Reiner's word he could've actually gotten shit done. He was obviously talented enough to fight off Mikasa, mentally sound enough to shrug off Armin's words and his Titan (if used correctly) is the strongest one in battle. Man, if his personality had been even a bit more alpha, he could've led the mission instead of Marcel.

>always complain about hand life have given to him, instead of doing anything about it.
It really was pathetic how all he could do was bitch and moan about how bad he had it.

>Guess who the alpha is

Now that I think about it, Marley might have messed up with the candidates. Bert, being a beta follower, suited the Mule Titan more. He could've played a support role. Meanwhile, give the Colossal to someone like Zeke and you'd have an absolute nightmare. Pieck can fill in for Zeke by taking the Beast. I feel like this composition caters to their strengths more than giving the beta-est of betas the Colossal.

Yeah, at least Annie hated herself for not having the courage to stand up. Bort only complaints and dies like a bitch.

Nice blog.

Why does Isayama like headbutts so much?

what blog?

Nah, they all fit perfectly. Bert especially. He being a complete beta means he won't act on his own and saves his likely once a day only nuke for the precise moment it's necessary.

I'd fuck him.

Ninth titan right here brothers

Who doesn't like them?

The CT is NOT a combat type titan. The BT would have rekt Bert and he knew it.

That's how lesbians have sex.

>all a minute apart.
Every thread.

How far do you think S3 will go?

I wanna see that Kenny and his goons vs. Levi fight animated.

Headpats are better.

I'd say he stands a fair chance at least. I mean, Zeke's Titan is only like 2 meters taller than Eren's Titan. The CT kicked Eren's Titan halfway across Shiganshina and onto the wall with just one kick. I imagine if they seriously fought, the Beast would meet a similar fate. Of course, Bert is too beta for that to actually happen but going by Titan powers alone the CT is definitely capable of that.

That's not being a beta, just not being a idiot.

>mad bortfag

CT can only steam and nuke. MT could climb him like it was nothing. Eren being a complete retard when facing him don't mean nothing.

Zeke would just climb the CT and bite Bert out of its nape.

Isayama, I know you are reading this you disgusting westaboo, STOP DELAYINGTHE GRIM REMINDER.

>3DPD
>grimreminderfag
The worst.

What do you expect from Shitrenfags?

This is perfection, say something nice to her.

>In denial red festival will happen and the dumb rageturd will have humanity hunting him.

t. Isayama.

Learn to draw you fucking hack.

>If you hate Borthole, you're a shitrenfag!
Consider suicide

>implying Erenfags want a grim reminder

No personality, zero character development. Boring.

Who is that? Because no one looks like that in the manga.

Yeah, since they are pretty edgy.

They want it, though.

i cannot wait until the whole manga series is out and i can show my children and their grandchildren the original greatest marvel of japanese storytelling and i can proudly say that i was alive when it was first coming out.

Nope. As an Erenfag, nothing would disappoint me more than a grim reminder coming from him.

It's not like he has the choice.
It's either this becoming like first king and letting Paradise getting killed.

What do you think she is wearing anons ?

I apologize for not saving pictures of the perfect buttkasa

j definitely. But i would imagine they only wear undies when it's hot

Nothing. Or a custom dildo shaped like Eren's dick.

Do you mean cold?