Welcome to Canada

can we even fix that?

Vancouverite here. This is progress.

*eastern Canada

Same shit in the outlet stored outside Seattle, my wife and I were the only white people there.

At least people are starting to turn against the red Chinese menace there. I hear the chink loving cuck mayor isn't running again because everyone now hates his guts

Fuck even some of your lefties are calling for a foreign ownership ban

western Canada you xenophobic dipshit

God, Canada.
I used to think of you as U.S.A. the lesser.
Now you're a fucking Sweden tier shithole.

Welcome to Taiwan

Ethnic homogeneity in certain communities is completely fine as long as it's not white.

looks like an airport

yo, woah, calm your train there fuckboi, you're exaggerating and you know it

>tfw when you know exactly what the burger's gonna reply and you wish he had a stroke or something you wouldn't have to deal with a dumb ass shit (You)

This is what happens when White Community Haters get control of your immigration policy. Every white Liberal needs to be referred to as a White Community Hater from now on. WCH reveals the white Liberal to the world around him and to himself (he tries hard not to think of himself as white because he is ashamed to be white.) It doesn't let him get away with calling white genocide, progress.

Say it out loud and start telling everyone you know. White Community Haters are destroying western civilization. White Community Haters will not stop until there are no white civilizations left. White Community Haters will go to any lengths to harm white people. You can't beat a White Community Hater by being kind to him. He hates you because you are better than the non whites. That's why he must destroy you. Say the three words out loud a couple times: White Community Hater, White Community Hater, White Community Hater. He won't give up until there are no more whites to hurt but himself. Spread the words!

Isint 40% of the population of Toronto Asian now?

I mean NZ has a lot of Asians, but we aren't anywhere near Canadian levels. Hell most the Twitch Canadian streamers are all from Canada.

>most the Twitch Canadian streamers are all from Canada.

Well shit, you might be onto something, genius

>Fuck even some of your lefties are calling for a foreign ownership ban

We have a ban on foreign house buying coming in NZ and its the left that have pushed for it.

Our "conservative" party wants to continue selling the nation to rich Asians.

This is happening in parts of the US too, like the Las Vegas, Seattle and San Francisco airports

I meant to say most the Twitch streamers from Canada are Asians.

I know a girl from China that attends Uni in Auckland, she gets heckled on the streets by both whites and spear chuckers for being Chinese.

BASED

ah, you made a typo, that's lost forever user, such are the rule of the Sup Forums

Chang here.
Blame the politicians, the people that is doing the pandering, don't blame us.

>summer is winter
>toilets flush the other way
>conservatives for foreign interests
Another tick for opposite land

Pretty based drug trafficking laws

i bet nobody else here is from saskatchewan
even if you are, you're probably a cityfag

If the chinks are buying your land, that means your land has value.
You scared amerimutts?

implying we're any better

>he has to carry a gun in case of random moose attacks
>I shit you not
>for real bro

Regina here.

You know, what's really sad about this is the ''UK'' zone are probably most likely arabs...