Konbini Kareshi

What's with this show? It's really dull and I didn't expect there to be so much fujibait

This has to be the first time aside Natsume Yuujinchou where I genuinely saw it as male bonding and not some fujo pandering.
Also expected the guy on the right to be annoying, but he's actually pretty cool, hope he scores best girl Class President. Aside those points, I also thought it was pretty boring and the animation was pretty subpar at points.
I laughed when the girl ran out the store at the end and the guy took a while to go after her, but when he caught her arm they were still in front of the store. Will continue watching, I guess.

I was going to watch this for Kamiya. But if it's really boring and mundane I won't make the same mistake like I did with Fune Wo Amu.

what fujobait?
That guy is best boy and has best taste

Its about finding girlfriends at the 7/11

Was it just me or were all the voices only in the left channel? It was fucking annoying, couldn't get past 5 mins because of it.

I watch anime like this one knowing that I will do nothing but regret never experiencing love like this.

Yep. It was annoying.

Yeah cruncy roll fucked up as usual.
Episode 1 was really boring but bad audio ALWAYS ruins an experience so I'm hoping episoe 2 will be better.

I'm only in for the Inchou/chad romance. And jesus fuck, coming to this from Tsuki is like a slap in the face.

Download the v2

Not the same kind of show

The animation was really stiff and unnatural, so much recycled scenes from the OP. Not looking good if the first episode is so low budget

>You will never have a Chad-kun think you are cute even though you are a shoujo manga-loving nerd

Why even live

I need more Rie in my life.

Choose your fighter

They're all so generic it's sad

spooky

Is this a promo for a convenience stores chain?

>voiced by Sawashiro
Best girl right here.
Inchou and student council girl are pretty cute though.

It's for Lawson, anime's favorite konbini

Yukarin? How unexpected

There weren't many frames, but the models and the way their weight shifted was well done.

Lot's of high level seiyuu in this show for some reason.

Episode literally starts with two straight minutes of some random fag running to a convenience store to give a generic "this is our story" line. Fastest drop of the season.

What's it like with no attention span?

yet none of them had any lines in the first episode

is this Re:Life 2?