What are your thought on homosexuality Sup Forums?

What are your thought on homosexuality Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA
youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty gay.

I see you unintentionally put in the word "pretty". Freudian slip? Who would you say "pretty gay"?

My opinion goes off the roof, same goes for homosexuals.

You got me.

Ignore sodomite orders.

who else came here to say this?

Are you muslim?

I would never kill anyone for being gay. As I think everyone has a right to their own person. My body is mine alone, I share it with whom I want who can consent. I also hold the right to reject those whom I do not want to share my body with, because I am strong like that, so I see no need to kill people who are gay, as I can say no.

Do you even have that story in Russia, russian christendom is like super wierd, you're probably all going to hell for blasphemy,

I came.

*zip*

people are born gay, we're driving them away from the movement by being against it
Naked Ape is /ourguy/
and a gay conservative guy gave me a job.
A gay liberal I work with took the time to listen to me and became redpilled when I simply treated him with respect, it was due to the right's anti-gay sentiments that he was liberal in the first place.

I think it could be good for them to get away from their movement. None of these special intrest groups seem to make people better. The black groups make blaks racist as fuck. The gay groups makes gays heterophobic. We are dividing ourselves. We ar burrying ourselves.

Gays seem to very productive. Must be nice to know you're getting laid at the end of the day no matter what. Must be a time saver.

Why don't people on the right have more chill when it comes to gay. Many of the are reasonable enough to be redpilled, even on striaght white boys and their struggles, even if they are not part of them.

many on the right live hedonistic lifestyles
>drinking beer
>having premarital sex
>masturbating
so they want to make up for it by being against gays to seem like an Ultra Christian Conservative(TM)
Really, you can be gay and be Christian, just try not to have too much anal sex because sodomy is a "sin" for a reason.
I theorize that too much anal sex leads to anal prolapse of one's anus, and in times with limited technology, seeing someone's fucked up asshole(due to gay sex) made them determine it a sin.

I’m not against it but alll this special treatment pisses me off, and why do they have annoying whiny voices and stupid personalities, why does your sexual preference have such a profound effect on your behaviour?

I'm OK with gays as long as they look and act like like normal human beings. Effeminate homos I can't stand.

I'm not that bothered with the gay thing, desu. What concerns me is that it paves the way for other more damaging degenerate things.

By that logic, isn't masturbation also a sin and a death sin at that? Onan was slaid by the lord for letting his semen spill on the ground.

I think that the bible is cautious around sex, because it isn't human. It is the relationship that is human, that is where you can express yourself as a good person who deserves to be in heaven.

I believe it was more that people found the thought of gay sex repulive, as they were straight. And in their failure to see people as different, with a right to themselves and their body, they chose the shortcut of destroying what created the discomfort. Instead of learning they defiled themselves with sin, and prejected their sinful thoughts over to what they coulnd't fully understand.hoping that they could destroy the external projection of their own unworthyness of heaven and thus become rightous.

I love European boys.

You can be gay just don't act like a faggot about it.

No fags are annoying and a disgrace to humanity. They will be purged by their parents embryonic screening can identify them

Nothing inherently or necessarily wrong with it, as long as they follow the same standards for decency as straight people.

Unsustainable in any scoiety, eventually it will become illegal again

I'd rather gay people act promiscuous than straight people, at least unintended pregnancies don't result from gays being irresponsible. Though it'd be better off if everyone was just responsible, but that's apparently expecting too much.

yeah masturbation is a sin, I just don't think you will suffer any health affects, however, anal prolapse is a possibility from anal sex.
Spiritually speaking, if sperm cells are "life essence" or whatever, they still die by the millions even if you cum inside a woman and get her pregnant.
spiritually speaking about gays, I think you have a solid point about relationships being more important than sex.
I think it becomes a political ideology at some point

its always the fucking scandis with this shit

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA

For the conniseur of JONESwave
It's not approved material

i detected the faggots guys

Well, I have a friend who changed the way he dressed when he started having sexual thought about women. i asked him why he did it, and he said he did it to get laid. So, sexuality does determine alot of behaviour.

I think that gays need special treatment. Society isn't set up for gays, for obvious reasons. For that we need to make exceptions for gays, they need permission to see their significant other at the hospital and all kinds of things. We have to it. It is what is eight to do.

A gay person might want to appear feminine, in ways such as being well-groomed, shaved, longer hair, soft body, cute and youthful. As a signal that they are willing to be at the recieving end of a schlonging. Maybe that is a selling point, if there is a lot of gays who want to only be the fucker, and not the reciever, then logically, it would benefit for the occasional bottom to show what he is down for.

Like in this picture, if you look at the guy with the phone. I think he likes it in his ass. Because he has longer hair, broader hips and is overall more feminine. I bet he likes getting it in his ass. Poor dad whos son sent him this.

sage

Slide thread

not everything is black and white
youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw

wowezowe

Isn't that what puffs and shit stabbers do? Stick that up your arse, mate