Louder with Crowder: Live Show tonight at 7 PM EST. Will we see the next evolution of Trigglypuff arise?

Louder with Crowder: Live Show tonight at 7 PM EST. Will we see the next evolution of Trigglypuff arise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog
twitter.com/jvgraz/status/957365515424432129
archive.fo/yfY7B
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get that civcuck shit off my board, faggot

It's not my fault for wanting a constitutional conservative in the White House. People just haven't seen true conservatism, that's why people are all voting liberal.

Why the fuck are you here?

I'm here to tell people that true conservatism can work and Trumpism will destroy the Republican Party.

>Goldwater
>”real conservatism” gets BTFO’d
>Reagan
>”real conservatism” turns California in to a paid enclave
>bush sr/jr
“Real conservatism” causes two shit ears in the Middle East

Fuck “real conservatism” it hasn’t conserved shit. It’s just kike trickery.

Oh, you poor thing...
Let me tell you about the Jews and their lies...

Oh yeah, what about the first amendment and the 2nd amendment, we still have those!

Why do you have a problem with them? Andrew Klavan gave a really good analysis after Charlottesville of why we should want more Jews in the country because of their high IQs and their proficiency in jobs as lawyers and doctors.

>real conservatism hasn't been tried yet

It's true. The closest we've come was Calvin Coolidge. We still have yet to see the quintiessential conservative President.

So you're the new intern? You should be fired

We're here because true conservatism has been weak and useless in combating marxism.

who in their right mind wants more jewish lawyers in their country?

>Why do you have a problem with them?
How much time ya got? We might need the mods to sticky this one.

>so called true conservatives want more democrat voters

Sounds about right.

underrated

Trumpism IS Conservatism now fampai. Like 90% of Republicans LOVE Trump and everything he says, and does. Conservatism has finally left the caterpillar stage and has shown that it really was a bunch of hypocritical, racist, plutocratic snake-oil salesmen all along.

Even Crowder will spend more time bitching and moaning about "the left" and "antifa" then he will even saying Trump's name. He's just another fluffer now.

Conservatives don't give a fuck about the 1st Amendment lol.

they care about it when you tell them to shut up, though.

>90 percent of Republicans
I don't believe this. Many are worried that we will never live down the legacy of Trump and all the impulsive things he says on twitter, just after we had the legacy of Bush. If we had Ted Cruz, more people would respect us.

Conservatism hasn't conserved shit in over a hundred years. Get back to me when you have a real party, not some cucked, liberal, and degenerate party that worships the Constitution, but yet does nothing to protect it

eg, letting in millions of non whites and illegals, constantly cucking to Leftists, being terrified of the word nazi

If you had Ted Cruz you'd have a jello boy that would crumble when it gets called racist.

>respected
kek

>Ted Cruz
>Not Ron Paul

>Non-whites
Go outside more. Plenty of people who aren't white care about liberties. There is no American race.

There is an American race, it's the melting pot of Anglos and Germanics who settled this country for over three hundred years until Cuckservatives allowed the 1965 Immigration Act to pass and royally fucked America for the next hundred years. Go fuck yourself. Your party does nothing to defend this nation or its founding stock

>there is no American race
>no Indians
>no 56 percent face

Yet there were plenty of blacks and Native Americans, and even Mexicans and Chinese here before then. America has always been a multiracial country, it's part of our history.

And which party do they vote for, you fucking idiot? Demographic decline is the death of your CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE mindset. We're the ones trying to save it, you're against your own interests. Unless of course you're someone who seeks to benefit from the third world hordes, in which case this traitorous thoughtset would all make sense.

Who is to say their votes won't change later down the line? West Virginia used to vote consistently vote Democrat up until 2000. We don't know how social dynamics will work in 2040.

check out voting patterns by demographics sometimes

This
>Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa
>Gets shot, dies
>Successors use freed blacks as political tool to punish the South
>FFW to Civil Rights
>Democrats do exact same thing
>Based D'Souza "exposes" Democrat racism
>The Left are the Real Racists

Check out electoral college drastic shifts throughout history.

>We don't know how social dynamics will work in 2040
except we see that the voting patterns by demographics have remained the same for at least the past century. hmmm

False. 40 percent of latinos voted for Bush in 2004. Almost 1/3 of latinos voted for Trump despite his rhetoric. If Rubio or Cruz would have been nominated, that number would have been higher.

The parties make modifications to their platform after each convention to try and get a winning agenda and win over votes. The Republican party will have to shift its message to a less constitutional one (which it has throughout history) in order to appease the third world masses and gain a winning vote. Stop deluding yourself. The only significant shifts which occurred were the ones involving white working class members shifting to the Republican party (especially recently due to Trump, but also with West Virginia and various flyover counties throughout history) and black voters switching to the Democratic party in for of LBJ's welfare state carefully designed to secure big-city victories for generations.

You are a dolt and are being used by individuals who seek to benefit from the decline in American thought and her manifesto.

oh my goodness I can't wait to watch a neocohen civnat cuckold make bad jokes and have his faggot producer laugh at every single on

truly based, gotta love Steven "woah woah easy on the jew stuff" Crowder

>Right-wing tokens are better than Left-wing tokens
>ignores obvious decline in Latino votes

You guys just are inexperienced in comedy. You just go straight for the offensiveness without having any wit or cultural references in your jokes. Crowder is doing great for being a conservative that does comedy.

Not to mention his only recommended antidote was the NOMINATE a Hispanic in order to get them to vote for them, which reinforces our contention that tribalism in voting patterns is what makes multiculturalism in politics a failure from the get-go. Besides, I'm 100% sure this faggot is larping and isn't even a conservative.

You've been running damage control for quite a while, why not take break?

That is the nature of politics. Being able to appeal to smaller sub-groups. Since Hillary lost, the window is still open for the Republicans to have the first women President by nominating Nikki Haley in 2024.

Conservative or not, he's still a cuck.

>Nikki Haley
Oh HELL No

Is this the one you gotta pay for? Is someone going to be streaming it?

Yes, you have to pay for CRTV. It's a great deal though because you also get Mark Levin, Michelle Malkin, Steve Deace, Roaming Milennial and even more coming down the road!

Yeah you're a fag, sage poor bait

His stand up comedy is utter shit

How is that not true. Trump appealed to working class voters in the rust belt, which was another a sub-group. However, by doing that, he was steering away from conservatism by appealing to unions and wanting economic protectionism. Protectionism has and never will work.

Crowder, is that you?

Agreed.

Does Roaming Millennial's show involve nudity?

>nominate politicians based on the demographics who will likely vote for them
Sounds like good way to elect a sub-par leader by a voter base that operates on identity politics. What you're advocating for isn't appeasement, it's capitulation.

So what you're saying is, Trump should have never appealed to that group and lost the election, because LMAO EVERYONE VOTES CONSERVATIVE AT HEART DOOD. Right?

Fuck off, nigger. Where's a goreposter when you need one?

New YOUNG TURKS (mini) MELTDOWN - State of the Union
youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog

And an ex-TYT employee is accusing them of a multi million dollar scam
twitter.com/jvgraz/status/957365515424432129
archive.fo/yfY7B

And some nigger they fired is suing them for racial discrimination
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8

Non-whites will never, ever, ever vote with you. Reagan amnestied those taco niggers and they repaid him by turning California democrat forever.

Pretty much this

No, you are conflating what I'm saying. Trump appealed to a working class that was not based on a race. Democrats appealed explicitly based on race and isolated many of the white working class voters.

Where Is it live streaming ??

fuck off leaf.Worry about your own KEK country and your fucking homo PM.You are on a shit slide.Take care of your own mess retard.

Find me one county where the non-whites voted 100 percent democrat. You can't.

so pandering to demographics should only be allowed when Republicans do it? gotcha.

Woaah... dood... you got me... the talented tenth votes for republicans

It was not pandering, it was reaching out and presenting their ideals. The Democrats pandered by saying the whites were oppressing them and they needed bigger government.

Gore poster standing by. At the rate OP is getting BTFO I might screen cap it and add it to my REKT folder.

I have successfully countered every single argument that was brought up. Think again.

Everyone knows the Democrats pander. That doesn't mean Republicans should nominate Minority Candidates just to grow their base.

Saying "well actually 5% of nigs and 25% of spics vote republican" isn't countering anyone's argument. Your country will move even further away from muh constitutional conservatism as more spics and nigs come in.

t. Jared

America was 90% Euro until the late 60's. Take your Brainwashed ass and go fuck yourself.

FUCK OFF KEKSERVATIVE SHILLS

The overriding Trump platform was immigration and that is a overwhelming white issue.

Shekel for a good goy

Is it hard to breath with your head so far up your own ass?

Electing politicians via identity politics in mind is already a thing. Democrats do it very well on a state and local level. If both parties start doing it then the entire country will look like California and Detroit. Don't elect nigger faggots that pass nigger faggot laws just so niggers and faggots vote for them.

You rang?

Couldn't get away!

>Bush jr/sr
>Conservative

????

Fuck off back to plebbit with your talking heads

>Hurr durar it's not 100 % só it doesn't matter

Does being this retarded hurt?

OP left a long time ago.

Its in the name. Aside from being the original name of the not insane ecologists, it pretty much is only on the defense and not on the offensive, thus inevitably loosing in due time.

Basically the formation of a right wing progressive analogue is in the works to counter push the shit back.

That being said if Obama gets jailed for the FISA shit, well, ACW is here, but the democrats sympathizers will strart it, and now the Russian aid will be on their side since for russia it makes sense to help the ones in rebellion, no matter the side, once it of course demonstrates the ability to actually fight until proper aide can be organized for air and sea lift.

The we in East Europe are left on our own, between dugninst Russia, EU progressive core and kebabs.

Geopolitics can be such a bitch.

>advertises for Crowder
>doesn't post free link
>vanishes at start time
I know the word "shill" gets thrown around and misused a lot here but I think OP's motivation for making this thread is obvious.