People say that he isn't as smart as the show portrays him to be due to "not showing the audience how his plans work"

People say that he isn't as smart as the show portrays him to be due to "not showing the audience how his plans work".

What do you think, Sup Forums?

>*Sup Forums

Excuse the small, blunder.

Too late, you're getting lynched.

>Sup Forums

>What do you think, Sup Forums?
I think that you can go fuck yourself.

You done goofed

Shine on OP, you magnificent bastard.

Sup Forums shit aside I don't understand what the fuck you're trying to say, OP.
>not showing the audience how his plans work
How does this make him less smart?

Whenever there is a debate between Lelouch and Light in terms of intelligence, some argue that Light is superior in that particular regard due to DN showing the audience how he planned out things in advance, usually within his thought bubble, compared to CG with Lelouch.

CG probably didn't do it because Lelouch's plan wouldn't actually seem that impressive plotted out. They were stuff any above-average intelligent person could think of with a little time.

Eh a lot of Lelouch's shit involved his geass and his 20 in charisma. Honestly there were a lot of times he bet big time on his audacity. Such as his daring rescue of that dirty eleven dog Suzaku.

Which game should I start with?

Honestly no one in CG seemed all that smart. It makes things ridiculous because they try really hard to make the viewer think your watching smart and cunning things go down. Guess it's what happens when casual writers try to make a show about 'geniuses'.

What should I expect?
What am I in for?

*posts tweet from developer*

Showing how he did it would take away the magic from the reveals. It's like knowing all of a magicians tricks before the did their performance. This way the audience is just as surprised as the Britannians

So literally like Death Note then

This is X, are you gonna buy her game?

What are some video games where I can talk about the g20 protests in Germany?

I like how people think he's an amazing pilot but when they show him working his controls he's just button mashing. The anime is not meant for /m/ fans it was meant for Sup Forums fans who don't notice the small things. He's not smart and he's not a skilled pilot. He just looked like 1 in the anime.

Do you think s3 will explain where that train full of knightmare frames came from in the second episode?

yeah i'm a mecha pilot in real life and i couldn't stand watching the fights to be honest

What? Lelouch never once looked like a skilled pilot in the series. He just ended up with an OP mech that let him turtle. It was always CC or Karen that bailed him out.

I'm more curious to find out where Geass fits into Tsubasa and xxxHOLiC

>People say that he isn't as smart as the show portrays him to be due to "not showing the audience how his plans work".
Basic storytelling 101.

Any plan that is explained in full will fail, at least until the problem is fixed in a hurry.

Any plan that is never explained ahead of time will succeed, because how else do we know there was ever a plan?

You are objecting to basic storytelling. We can't help you.

>what are subversions and aversions
Fuck basic storytelling, i want more.

>Sup Forums
fgt

>implying code geass lacked subversions and aversions
So you saw the ethnic cleansing of the Japanese coming?

People are crazy, Code Geass is clearly GOTY.

lelouch is watanuki, cc is reencarnated yuko

I'm one episode into this series what should I expect

Constant dissappointment

Bullshit, lelouch isn't glued to a store.

My favorite, I also have to wonder how the animators envision human chins

Your cover's blown, dumb crossie

> Make everyone, except the MC, be retarded, so when he says the obvious, he'll look like a genius or make a lot of random shit happen is the MC talk that was according to the plan

This honestly.

I also really liked deathnote till the halfway mark but if you have a genius MC it's appropriate for him to show off his tactic after it's done.
He doesn't has to show the audience shit and can be smart. The audience just has to realize what is achieved through luck and what through his plans

Don't act like everyone is retarded on that show without proving it

It's pretty self-evident.

I agree, Death Note and CG suffer a lot from this.
>Make everyone incompetent or retarded
>The MC and his rivals are the only people with brains
Cheapest way to write a genius.

>This way the audience is just as surprised
I wasn't surprised most of the time, the that's bullshit but I believe it explains pretty well how I felt most of the time. If you don't explain well his methods or what he's doing then some people will just realize that the writers can just make him do anything and never show it's credibility because they'll just excuse it "well he's THAT smart so no need to explain :^)", that just makes the writers look lazy or dumb instead of making the character feel genuinely clever.

I can't watch a show with poorly made mecha and poorly executed battle

Look at me, I'm special, I'm gonna talk shit to Code Geass because I have better tastes, lick my feet plebs.

He was voted best pilot numerous times in Newtype magazine.

Okay and? Fucking Kira and Athrun still make the top ten for some reason. Nips have shit taste.

>Missing the fucking point entirely

Kill yourself

How do we stop nipshittaste?

Now that the dust has settled was space invaders a good game?

RIP