Opinions on this guy

opinions on this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM
youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unlikeable

He's a CIA nigger

should probably hit a gym and get a more flattering haircut but otherwise seems like a pleasant guy

coolest monkey in the jungle !

He's a fucking COP. He hurts nationalistic movements, and is just more subversion

CIA brother

False Flag actor

/ouguy/ meme was created by the deep state to impose leadership upon our chaos.

he's so fucking hot

>I believe meme internet cards

The way he speaks is counter productive for redpilling normies.

Not a fan

That's probably true. People like Milo or Martin Shkreli are banned from twitter, but the leader of the alt-right isn't. Really makes you think

upper class faggot that wants to use retards (altright) to sieze power so he can be part of the nobility and lord over hordes of white peasants.

Perfect example of fake and gay

>Richard Spencer Net Worth as of 2018: $185 Million
He's a millionaire

Hurr durr controlled opposition

Just don't ask me who isn't controlled opposition because apparently everybody is

All these hates of Richard Specner make same think about how cucked this board is. Every one who says Richard is a plant is either a civic cuck or a white nationalist that can;t make up their mind. Is Enoch a plant too? Is JF a plant too? I bet If Sup Forums was around in the 1930's you would all say that Hitler was control op. Meanwhile Jordan "Race is not real" Peterson is loved and adored on Sup Forums because he's totally not bought by the cultural Marxists.

He's unironically a russian agent.

it has an italian ice cream on the top of its head, which is perfectly stupid

>Just don't ask me who isn't controlled opposition

sure thing, fag

You controlled op faggots call every WN controlled opposition then can't give an example of somebody in the movement who ISN'T

Hitler

Really, sure he wasn't a Rothschild agent? I dunno, seems pretty controlled op to me the way Germany got fucked after the war

He pisses off kikes to the extreme, take a look at the shill here.

He is an obvious kike.

such pure aryan skullshape :)

totally not controlled opposition, no way, no how.

I support much of what he stands for but I don't trust him

Is he... lactating? Wtf is he even?

Spencer is just a foot soldier in this communist grand strategy. He plays the ''nationalist card'' against normalized leftist-liberal status quo. He is a part of this ''far-right'' Zionist/Russian controlled opposition .Russia is still run as a covert communist state, although reformed to favor capitalistic policies. It does not appear so on the surface, since Putin markets himself as pro-white, pro-christian, pro-traditionalist. A little research on Dugin (a person close to Putin) might expel some myths propagated by pro-russian ''right-wingers''.

China and Israel is also in on it. USA is used as a ''cat's paw'' to do the dirty job for Israel and Russia in middle east and elsewhere. USA is heavily infiltrated by KGB (FSB) and zionist agents. The fall of the Soviet union meant mostly cosmetic upgrades in the region while still continuing massive spying operations in USA.

martinezperspective.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/

youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM

''War in America will start with an internal revolution in America, started by the communists. Some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then, from the oceans, Russia, Cuba, Nicaragua, Central America, Mexico, and two other nations, will attack!''

A huge faggot that accomplishes nothing but detering people from conservative views by fueling the "they're racist" narrative the media has brainwashed everyone with.

That being said he isn't wrong about a lot of things but we can't go around showing off our power level like that.

literally nothing will change until people accept being called racist, its just avoiding the problem

I get called "racist" by my SJW coworkers all the time. The other day I suggested that Hillary Clinton reading Fire and Fury at the Grammy's was just another example of how Hollywood and the mainstream media are used by the democrats are tools of propaganda. I was immediately accused of being a Nazi. There are no details omitted from that either, all I said was is Hollywood and the media push Democratic propaganda and I got called a Nazi for it because "that's what the Nazis did to the Jews."

Saying that we should ignore the color of a persons skin and instead judge them on their character and merits when deciding who gets a job or gets into school is also extremely racist. Saying that black people statistically commit more crimes is racist too which is retarded because how can we ever help black folks without talking about the problems within their societies.

I don't care about race, but all races are different with their own individual strengths and weaknesses. People of different races are inherently different but that doesn't mean one is better or worse than another because of it. Different =/= being better or worse

Liberals just want to attach the word "racist" to anything they don't like. "White privilege" is not real in anyway and is just an attempt to normalize anti-white political views by people who blame whites for all the problems in the world today. Whites are one of the minority races of the world, Asians are pretty cool towards us and so is just about every other race. Most black people have a serious problem with whites are are extremely racist to whites.

It is absolutely critical for the safety of white people to recognize this but it seems that more and more get brainwashed by leftist propaganda everyday and eventually the majority opinion will be to get rid of white people.

All the criticisms of Spencer come from liberal shills and shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4J3Sq6CkJE