>have only managed to find kizumonogatari in pdf form
ree

>reading light novels

end your memes.

>reading lns
That was your first mistake

Well how am i supposed to do it then?
Listen? Or watch?

lns and ln adaptations aren't worth reading, listening to, or watching.

But in this case they are

>not playing the game
Fucking pleb

The monogatari anime is a mix of newwave french ARTSY FARTS pretentiousness on top of what is essentially wank script style lightnovel ultra wankfuel.

If you want to watch because you saw the anime and "Want to see the source material" it's not a manga, its a shitty script light novel, just watch the anime. If you're so "I need to see the original!!!" just watch the anime with video turned off so you only hear it. that's all a light novel fucking is anyway, a lazy script.

In what case? The monogatari series? That shit is reddit-tier trash.

The thing is though, not all LN's have been adapted yet. So thought i might try and read those who havent.

Hurr durr I'm mentally superior to you because of opinions.

"it's not like the LN has been adapted yet"

user... it's the fucking anime. It's word for word the fucking anime. The anime skips some minor scenes and nothing else.

>ultra hardcore full on niche.
>written by literal otaku who didn't want to even release two of the chapters because he only wrote them so he could masturbate to them.
>Literally 100% invisible to normies.
>Reddit tier

Nigga, I don't know what obtuse bullshit you watch that you consider "not reddit tier" if monogatari is reddit tier to you.

>The anime skips some minor scenes and nothing else

Those were written recently... the series was written out of order... some of them arn't even out in LN yet.

Go home.

The anime are unironically more enjoyable anyways.watch them while you save up for the LN.

Buy a kindle?

Too poor
Literally zero income whatsoever

Get a job?

Dont need one currently

Didn't the LNs translate "Platinum Mad" as some meme or some shit?

Apparently you do if you want to purchase things that you want.

I have no need to purchase things right now.
The light novels wich were originally the main topic of this thread would have been nothing more than material i'd spend my free time on obviously, something im able to live without.

Just get a job

As i said, no need to right now.
It would have made sense if you understood my situation, something that's never going to happen due to the fact that we're on Sup Forums - Anime & manga

Just get a job

Then stop bitching about being a poor fag if you're too lazy to work.

When did i ever bitch/complain?No

Get a job

No you