What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=3822s
youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He redpilled me on the holohoax before I ever knew what pol was

>rails against homos
>rails against anyone for any reason
>heretic
>wolf in wolfs clothing
>promotes sodomy of racemixing with the seed of the serpent
>makes his own stupid religion
>shouts down at people
>slams the bible around

He is probably one of the most based pastors living today.

>promotes sodomy
Are you fucking retarded?

No, are you?

sage
>I worship BOOOOOOOOOOKS!

MUH
SKIN

Ah yes, the last bastion defence of the blue pill cuck.

Yes, all of my feelings against "black people" are all because of their skin tone. It has nothing to do with them being created by Satan, being genetically disposed to violence and crime, or having small brains, sloped faces, prognathism, sickle cell disease, low IQs and being ugly as fuck, and suspiciously the only race on Earth with crooked animal hair that they cut off or cover up.

Yeah. It's just skin.

I can't get past the arrogant puke's promotion of sodomy, race-mixing, and the usury that supports globalism. He's not even controlled opposition. He's just opposition.

>tfw not enough having to fight against the works of Satan
>tfw also have to contend with brainlet cucks on my side too
Bring it on.

I'M FROM THE STREETS OF HARLEM NEW YORK CITY

>RACE MIX FOR YHWH

"Wow, your mixed kid is so cute" - t. blue pill cuck

"Wow that kid looks so fucking ugly, is it an ape? Who the fuck would racemix with a nigger? That's clearly a violation of natural law." - t. me

MUH
SKIN

>it's just skin colour, you racist meanie

*goes to google images to find "ugly white woman" to try and defend Satan's offspring*

Adopted any apes lately?

He's a filthy holocaust denier, homophobic, sexist WHITE MALE SCUM. Whites should just check their privilege damn.

You're both retarded

>destroys atheist soyboys all the time
Can i get a link to this information? I love to see soyboys get rekt, even if they are bad representations of atheism.

You are mixed yourself you fucking retard.

>You are mixed yourself
Not true, kike.

>jew worshipping nigger lover
Sounds great.
Why do you scum still try to push this retard?

Because theists cant agree on anything, even in pol

He doesn't worship Jews. He just promotes the idea that biblical lineages, identities and purity don't matter so just racemix.

He probably thinks Europe was full of niggers for the last 2000 years and everyone is just a mix of hybrids or something. Coalburners are a relatively new thing.

Just blue pilled people getting in the way.

As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson. It seems that you've been living two lives. In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a Social Security number, you pay your taxes, and... you help your landlady carry out the garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you go by the hacker alias Neo, and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of them does not. I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson. You're here because we need your help. We know that you've been contacted by a certain individual: A man who calls himself Morpheus. Now, whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant. He is considered by many authorities to be the most dangerous man alive. My colleagues believe that I'm wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We're willing to wipe the slate clean. Give you a fresh start. And all that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHA

He listens to CHN for his happenings fix ... bless him

LOL
Can we get a video of the bible slamming please?

Their worst sin is listed last. They were unkind to the poor. Also stated as uncaring.

what is that from?

I have got to know who in the hell made the black man face.

A long video to watch but it utterly BTFOs this guy. Fortunately this time frame shows where he throws the bible around and calls it God.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc&t=3822s

Yep, homosexuality, fornication, ignoring poor people and "strange flesh". A man's flesh isn't strange because God made it. Anything strange to God is foreign/alien.

Well, so would you be, with the North Man. yes I know they left and went north a long time ago. then came back, to, "heard sheep".

Someone post the webm of him saying he wants his kids to be gay

Okay, thats funny.

>ourpastor
No such thing ever and this guy is a big retard.

You know, sometimes I can't tell with Alex jones dude. I know alot of his antics are there to build his audience. But for fucks sake man, pushing over that poor chair, it wasn't doing anything, it was just there.

the guy who throws coffee on him, I actually know him. I live here in Seattle.
youtube.com/watch?v=JkW_x2MNf2w

Im still waiting on links where he destroys atheist soyboys. Anyone got anything?

I watched his front page video in December and got saved.

>|Marries whites and niggers.