Did he redeem himself? I mean he did kill a lot of people

Did he redeem himself? I mean he did kill a lot of people

>I'm going to start a war over dead loli pussy

Nope.

He redeemed himself a million times more than Sasuke, but no, all the eye power characters were garbage

of course! He was the coolest guy

Reminder that his plan was to transport everyone into isekailand without a truck. His power is even transporting himself & others into another world.

No
Also no. Saske, for all the edge he had, his only confirmed anime kill is on Itachi and some random samurai (tho to be fair to him, he did warn those samurai not to interfere)

He killed Danzo as well

He was the coolest guy

Oh wait nevermind he killed himself

Its left a bit ambiguous but was implied him and his crew killed that negroid scout from the cloud after they kidnapped B.

He should have died a dog's death. You can't just murder a lot of people and get away with it, and even be remembered as the coolest guy after your death.

Itachi died from disease. Sasuke is a good boy. He never killed anyone. Those samurai were robots.

Obito is: /r9k/ the ninja

Also not to mention he got to go to literal, canonical ninja heaven and fuck his waifu for eternity. Or at least until Kakashi showed up.
Wonder about those 250,000 fodders he directly killed in the war. Wonder if they went to ninja heaven to fuck their waifus too.

For the last time, no, "hurr imma so angry and edgy right now so fuck off or imma gon murder yo ass" doesn't count as a warning.

Redemption is irrelevant outside of religion. Do the crime, do the time.

That's the best he can do. His family died before he could develop social skills. Please be more sensitive to other people's situations.

The coolest

No one in Naruto actually redeemed. Not Itachi, not Sasuke, not Obito, not Orochimaru, not the 9 tails... i'm probably missing more, but all of them were just cunts that killed a bunch of people for no reason and them everyone just forgot about it.

Kyubbi was under Uchia mind control though so that more points to Obitos death count. Including both of Naruto's parents.

That pretty much negates his crimes.
Even Kakashi, aka the greatest Hokage ever, knew how much of a scumbag he was and destroyed the Root/Foundation himself.

>I mean he did kill a lot of people
Yeah... sorry.

He died to save Naruto. If Orochimaru can get away summoning some worthless hokage that ultimately didn't accomplish anything, then Obito can too.

I loved the blank expression on the 2nd and 3rd's face when Sasuke told them he killed Danzo like they didn't give a single fuck.

well as long as you apologize... NOT GUILTY, you are free to go.

He tried to make everyone happy and he got bullied for it. RIP.

>Danzo
>Finally exterminated those goddamn Uchihas

He did the world a great favor

That's like trying to assassinate the president and going HEY SECRET SERVICE IF YOU TRY TO STOP ME I'LL KILL YOU TOO

Literally did nothing wrong

Well it definitely counts as a warning, giving your victims a warning before you murder them doesn't make you not the villain though.

>nigga who unleashed the kyubi killing Narutos parents and started a war killing thousands
Sasukehaters are delusional.

There is no better love story than him and Rin

>Yeah, Sorry.

who won the lee bowl? got bored of the anime and pirated the game to finish the history

Yes. He is the coolest guy.

You are heartless trash. Kakashi admit himself as a trash because of Rin.

In ninja world there are not innocent people, it was a war world. Until Naruto showed up as ninja Jesus.

Reminder that obito is the first villain who is embracing the idea of nihilism.

Who needs redemption when you are the coolest?

And how is that a bad thing?

But he got the girl in the end

>he did all of that for the person he loved and fell for Madara's ideas
>unlike Sauce the guy actually apologizes and dies trying in some sort of way help and redeem himself
can you make babies in the afterlife?

Sakura, go away

saving the world >>> killin soldiers in a war

No one, he is an asexual copy of his now crippled master

10/10

I laughed out loud when Sasuke tried to kill Naruto in 694 because I knew there was no way Kishi could redeem him in six chapters. He's shit.

>Naruto
(puke)