Reminder that this is what you are supporting by watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix and givign your money to...

Reminder that this is what you are supporting by watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix and givign your money to Trigger as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2F8HvKqnp5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unlike any Triggershit Steven Universe is a good show

>>>tumblr

>this is what you are supporting
/ss/?

>netfilx

Trigger is disgusting.

It's hard not to be disgusting when their base of support is westerners rather than Japan.

>Trigger are westaboos
How is this any news?

The dub script still fucks that line up, but overall it's fine.
The spanish dub actually includes "heart" in its translation.

>literally "stop liking what I like"

That's weird. I wonder if Netflix doesn't have to go through script approvals from Japan.

>Netflixdonefuckeditup.png
Aren't Trigger themselves doing the translation though?

Yikes, I once thought Sup Forums loved based Trigger the savior of anime. Why can't you love, Sup Forums?

Go back to the special school, retard.

>expect steven universe to be shit because muh tumblr
>it's great
>expect LWATV to be good because OVAs are good and muh trigger
>it's shit

really gets it going in my brain box

Oh man they literally butchered her catchphrase.

First post best post

Castlevania series is better

tumblr? more like dumbler.

The BDs from Japan have English subs that don't fuck that line up, so probably not.

'good' show, singing moments, character development and supporting fanbase? Maybe not
Great music and background and concept art?
Best ive seen in a cartoon in a hot minute.

Cool, I'll keep it up then.

>tumblr universe

what ever happened to that patreon idea that guy from trigger said when he popped up in a thread out of the blue (god was that a shit fest)

Didnt they draw Rebecca sugar in their movie?
ive never seen LWA but from what ive seen from pics and webms this shit was bound to happen

The background art is Steven Universe is amazingly good. Elevates it from above average Sup Forumsshit to actually good

Kill yourself nigger faggot.

Yes. Supporting people who like things. HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE.

God forbid anyone actually like things. Or even worse, like things you yourself don't like. No user, you are the fucking cancer.

That's what you get for listening to idiots spamming memes

The soft, colorful art and music of the show is what drew me into su in the first place, honestly even if a episode was 'bad' or lacking in 'plot'(not that I care about any of it) The art and music usually make up for it, wish to see/hear more of it

I also think their character design is rather charming, but what really convinced me to give it a shot was the horror stuff in Season 1, particularly Cat Fingers.

The art and music is what made me stay, however.

I still cant re watch roses room, glitch in the matrix stuff freaks me the fuck out

>Background art elevates a shot to being good despite the rest of the show being shit
Top it off with the fact that the show's art is all over the place.

Holy fucking shit, do you mean i'm supporting stuff that you don't like!? i'm sorry user, i forgot the world revolves around you.

Why would I pay for shit subs when I can steal passable ones?

>tumblr

Have some tigger bucks.

>I cant think of a cool comeback to impress my internet friends*
fixed it for you

SU is an /u/ shippingfest , outside of that what's its charm?

>Shit done in one minute in flash.

well yeah, the actual animation is kinda shit, dont even get me started on their cgi, and character consistency is something fucking awful

Jesus Christ, is the bar for Western cartoons really so low that people praise this?

Like you're any better as a person

>SU's staff are weeabos that put anime references in every other episode
>Trigger's staff are westabos that put cartoon and comic references in all of their shows

too bad they can't keep their characters on model to save their lives

Cat fingers was some fucked up shit. Gave me chills for a while after I saw it. It's one epsiode I will never watch again.

This
Why the fuck are the backgrounds so good +BGM is also extremely fantastic for some cartoon (no not the fuckin singing)

if you can get over the artstyle and sappy tumblr shit, then it's actually a pretty charming show. I like the music

youtube.com/watch?v=2F8HvKqnp5s

It's so fucking good, such a good horror episode. I'm going to rewatch it RIGHT NOW.
There's some good singing but I agree, the BGM is p. good.

There's a thread about this on Sup Forums right now and they're just as baffled as we are.

But that expresses the same sentiment just in more words. Is it really that bad?

Yeah, it sounds really stilted and unnatural.

Come to think of it, it's probably the english version of the line that was tailored to match the lip-synching. I bet that's why it's different.

>good horror episode
cat fingers and so many birthdays were pretty good in my book
But I still cant watch roses room a second time

Who's baffled? They're swamped by trolls/haters, which is funny, while Sup Forums is mostly just uninformed.

Ive never watched LWA, I'm going to start right now. Thanks, Sup Forums!

the movie and the OVA are good
I haven't seen the show yet but I just finished downloading it, I might get to it tomorrow.

>Reminder that this is what you are supporting by watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix and givign your money to Trigger as a whole.
What if I like SU, faglord

user I..

And not Le Happy Merchant? Wow, I thought that'd be the FIRST thing Sup Forums would want to discourage people from supporting.

Fun Fact: The show's lead background designer is Steven Sugar (yes that name means exactly what it implies)
also his girlfriend Emily Walus was the other major BG designer from the beginning until Mindful Education (afterwards she left to be a bg painter on OK KO, Ian JQ's show)

He is the creator's (Rebecca Sugar i think) younger brother right?

It's actually not the same at all.
If you've seen it to the end you'd understand.

>I get to support two good shows at once
Well shit I'll watch another ep right away

yep

someone post connie saying itadakimasu

the guy who drew this actually worked on an SU episode (Mindful Education)
He boarded the song sequence and he did animation key frames and was a animation sheet timer on scenes that the episode's other boarders did

Houseki no Kuni threads are going to be painful come October

At least this isn't regular show, adventure time or MLP shit

That episode was so terrible, what a waste.

>Steven Universe writer/board artist Raven Molisee also worked on MLP

stop you'll summon him

at least it was one of the better looking episodes
at least we're not talking about TMS

No one start in the big leagues dude, the mayority start with the shitest thing in their life like MLP or some other shit like TTGo

actually Raven started on Ed Edd n Eddy (apparently a lot of a.k.a. Cartoon artists moved onto the show in season 2)

He doesn't come here, I've seen MLP shit posted on Sup Forums before and it goes unnoticed.