Hey honeypies; if illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to the Americas?

Hey honeypies; if illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to the Americas?

you convinced me

open the borders, fellas. i want niggers and spics to rape my wife now.

>Hey honeypies; if illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to the Americas?
What laws of what country did the Europeans break in immigrating to North America?

I don't get this meme

This

And what happened to the native population?

>I don't get this meme
Ironic shitposting.

Immigration from whites is never bad

>being so blatantly obvious that it defeats the purpose
I still don't get why you'd do that

You know what, fuck your troll topic. Here's the topic of this thread. How the fuck are there this many different pictures of smug anime girls?

>And what happened to the native population?
There was no native population in the Americas. All the peoples migrated from other places.

Settlers =/= immigrants

Anyone else stoked for season 3?

The Vaction arc is next y'know. Shits about to go down.

>I still don't get why you'd do that
Because they're really that fucking stupid. They honestly think that their one post destroys every one of our positions and arguments.

It's why they never post more than once. They can't counter our refutations. That and they're forum sliding.

They didn't immigrate, there was no society there, there was just dirt. Dirt upon which they built a glorious society.

>Anyone else stoked for season 3?
Assuming you're speaking about OP's image...
I don't culturally appropriate non-White artforms such as anime that have no place in White countries.

what is it like being sub 50 iq?

Tell me which law they were breaking

>what is it like being sub 50 iq?
What is it like being so disingenuous that you have to resort to logical fallacies such as loaded questions?

Land belongs to whoever has the ability and resolve to keep/take it, but also, you should kindly suck a dead nigger's dick. Everyone else should sage.

Your confusing immigration for a Historical Chad takeover

Native americans were originally from Europe
While European Americans were evolved on America and later spread to Europe
coincidentally the red skins moved to America from Europe.

>something is only bad if it is illegal
are you sub 20 iq then?

>a Historical Chad takeover
new Shakespeare right here

If illegal immigration is so good, why do you have a problem with the first Europeans getting to the Americas?

migration =/= immigration

I'm gonna make you my sub kangaroo bitch. Suck my v8 powered dick you feral anglo.

They killed the natives. Almost like we are trying to avoid a repeat of history. Don't worry tho, I know thinking is hard for you anime fans sweety.

The Vikings? I don't know, they were probably looking for women to rape and gold to steal.

The rest were out-and-out conquerors.

What's the legality of conquest?

By illegal immigration. And now all the natives are dead, hence it being bad
/thread

there were no laws established, so it was not illegal

saged

I'm going to wait until you show us the laws that were broken. The natives were sub iq twats who traded their land for shiny beads even.

Europeans were the original inhabitants before asian migrants killed them off

>conquest is illegal immigration

Morality is nothing more than a tool to achieve the aims of a self-interested group.

We (Germanics) wanted this country therefore we colonized it.

We (Germanics) want this country still, therefore we do not want foreigners entering, especially not without going through the process we have put in place for entry. Truth be told, even if they were all legal immigrants I would still not want them here, unless they are Germanic, for many many reasons.

>>something is only bad if it is illegal
Comparing Whites migrating (again) to the Americas to illegal immigrants immigrating to the USA is another logical fallacy, a false equivalency.

The USA is a nation of laws.

North America when the Europeans migrated to it was not a nation nor were there no laws being broken.

Whites migrating to America was nothing but a good thing.

Without Whites, American Indians would still be living in the Stone Age.
Without Whites, the Americas would look exactly as they did 700 years ago.

pioneers =/= Immigrants
Amerindians didn't even have the fucking WHEEL, nor did they domesticate horses.

LMAO
M
A
O

Indians did not have a governmental structure that deemed anything legal or illegal.
They were a bunch of warring tribes.
The colonists were not here illegally.
Not that you could possibly understand that.
Fucking meme flags.

by murdering the shit out of some red people

>We (Germanics) wanted this country therefore we colonized it.

Holy shit, the 56% memes are true. You're a fucking retard. Germans couldn't even colonize themselves until the late 19th century you fucking idiot.

go back to your old post fag

Lets give america back to the indians. But, lets have them decide who gets it, and whenever they're done arguing we'll give it back.

>Lets give america back to the indians.
"Give it back" implies that North America belonged to the American Indians in the first place and that Whites stole it from them. Stop that.

B b but the movies of indians on h h horses.

immigration is only bad when niggers do it
because niggers are bad

mad
top lel, love that circular reasoning you dumb cunt.
retarded, out of touch and can open up subjectivity in what you consider illegal immigration to be ""good"" (I.e allowing completely open borders).

C'mon whities, even an abo like me can see how dumb you cunts are.

The native americans lost their land and were nearly wiped out because they didn't form a government spanning the american continent which could pass laws that makes immigration illegal. Europeans cannot transgress laws that don't exist from a country that doesn't exist. Let us all learn from their mistakes by passing such laws and enforcing them.

>retarded, out of touch
Ad Hominem. Another logical fallacy.

>and can open up subjectivity in what you consider illegal immigration to be ""good""
Illegal immigration is never good as it violates the laws of the nation. The laws exist for a reason. To keep law and order.
Immigration is not a right.
Immigration is only good when it's Whites immigrating to White countries.
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.
Non-Whites have no right to immigrate to White countries.

North America belongs to the Whites for all time because Whites set foot in North America first. Whites simply reclaimed what was ours.

>(I.e allowing completely open borders).
The only reason open borders are wanted is to destroy the White race via mass non-White immigration causing demographic replacement.
That's why you never see the open borders advocates (Jews) advocating for open borders for Israel, Asia, the Middle East, Africa etc.

>C'mon whities, even an abo like me can see how dumb you cunts are.
You're not White therefore you have no right to live in White countries nor do you have any right to tell Whites what to do, say or think.

By colonising?

Colonization and conquest is not immigration. Brainlet.

Not seeing sarcasm. Jeez

they conquered. You dumb commie

Is this retarded argument the best you can come up with?

This.
They didn't immigrate, they found largely uninhabited land with warring clans fighting over loosely defined territory.
Then they mapped the region and built an interconnected civilization.
What are muslims doing?
Trying to destroy that civilization by illegally entering into these tightly-knit, precisely drawn out borders.
They leave behind their families and they make their own lives worse by dying on the way or killing/being killed in prison.

Liberals can't meme.

>Not seeing sarcasm. Jeez
I get your overall point but your language validates the American Indians claim to continent.

Germanics not "Germans"

Yeah, its worse. White people love to act like they're better than other cultures until they get reminded about the time they slaughtered an entire people. Oink oink!

Europeans conquered the USA land. There was no "illegal immigration" at that time. Whites are alpha race

It wasn't illegal. There was no country, just a bunch of savages.

I'm so sick of these amateur historians. Just because a bunch of grassniggers didn't invent anything past the bow and arrow does not mean you get to opt out of war. The native Americans got conquered just like several European tribes, city states and countries have gotten in the past. Too bad you lost, should have invented guns you twats.

You're a retard

>White people love to act like they're better than other cultures until they get reminded about the time they slaughtered an entire people.
Whites have never committed or even attempted genocide of another race.

By that logic, every border change that ever happened was illegal immigration.

Just look at the natives in the Americas now

It's called conquest. The natives lost.

Get over it

by immigrating legally. They were literally paid to get out because they were a disruptive influence.

There wasn't an american dream or subsidized housing or welfare for the first wave of immigrants to chase after like today's immigrants are.

Gib milk

what nation? setting up Colonies and Conquering land is not Immigration. OP is massive fag

Conquest!
(It was, and is, still a thing.)

>convert them to Christianity

You're NOT forgiven for bringing Semitic king worship here, christ cuck

>Hey honeypies; if illegal immigration is so bad, then how did the first Europeans get to the Americas?

The indians didn't have laws, they also couldn't stop anyone from running roughshod over them. Might tends to make right no matter what anyone will try to tell you.

It wasn't illegal because they had no power to enforce their will.

This thread is full of pathetic white people trying to justify their ancestors actions

I'd be pissed too if my people didn't have good food, so its OK white people ITT, its OK

Yes, and it's not like the French couldn't have given their allies horses for that little French and Indian War thing.

This whole thread is so full of semantics.

Conquest's goals is not different from the effects of mass illegal immigration. One is a forceful replacement of natives, the other is passive replacement of natives.

"Settlers" were not dindunuffins, we wuz pioneers n shiet. They were aware of the effects of moving in and had no moral issues with indulging in it.

you also killed 100 million with the flu

They wiped out the native population to do it just like illegals are wiping us out.

Tell that to South America

>This thread is full of pathetic white people trying to justify their ancestors actions
We don't have to justify our ancestors actions. Our ancestors did right.

>I'd be pissed too if my people didn't have good food,
You're an idiot if you think that Whites don't have good food or that food is the only indicator of a superior race.

>so its OK white people ITT, its OK
Fuck off you anti-White faggot. You don't have the right to tell White people what to do.

awful bait post they think its funny is worst than rick and morty fans

Not through immigration, but through colonization and conquest.

Conquerors != immigrants dumb fucking illiterate.

>They wiped out the native population
Says who? Oh that's right...the anti-Whites that attempt to justify White genocide.

>just like illegals are wiping us out.
Interesting how the non-Whites replacing us are enabled by the same people that tell us to feel bad for what "happened" to the Indians.

>100 gorillion

sauce?

You dont have to accept that these atrocities are justified through historical relativism if you dont want to, but you do have to accept that might is the only currency that you can bank on.

By boat
Kys

>Whites 500 years ago were capable of germ warfare
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Pagan whites would have gotten along better with the native Americans and we'd all be living in garden covered cities ripe with agriculture. But no, cucked whites had to bring their hebrew religion that shuns nature and natural science.

There is nothing wrong with killing your enemies.
We will get around to you soon enough.

Well said brother

>had no laws
>no illegal immigration possible
>calls that circular reasoning
>C'mon whities, even an abo like me can see how dumb you cunts are.
That explains why you're so dumb and barely understand how logical fallacies work.

It is bad!
By boat!