Why Sup Forums whines about blacks when they contribute so much to our culture?

Why Sup Forums whines about blacks when they contribute so much to our culture?

what have they done? not trying to sound brash but i simply am curious to what they have contributed

They built your Capitol

They didn’t design it though

They also founded Chicago

No they didn't

Black Americans today are descendants of the entire cross section of colonial America both slave and slave master. They are all colonial era. I understand this bothers most white Americans, who are Ellis island immigrants and thus not nearly as deeply rooted in the country.

William Thornton, a fucking white male, designed that building in your pic.
No one really gives a shit which hands build what. Usually only the architects are remembered.

I know it bothers you, Ellis island peasant

I will give him points for creativity.

See

that is some advanced wewuzzing user

>Proven by genetics
Why don't white people believe in genetic science?

My genetic stock was here long before Ellis island was even a meme.

this nig is woke. white southerners are just as "colonial" mind you; in that we're probably the only descendants left of the original settlers. it seems the yankee wasp has gone extinct.
tell me what your thoughts are.

honestly because genetic science is racist and it makes us feel bad

>genetic science
Nigger, your iq is below 85

no, I have a few ancestors from Ellis island, but I have some who go back to a mayflower passenger.

And maybe the slaves did, but nowadays the nigs fuck the negresses, giving her kids and our tax dollars, while thanking us by degenerating our culture and saying WE'RE the bad guys.

this desu. Us southerners are all colonial, either black or mostly pre-Ellis white

>a few
Probably a very small portion of your genetic makeup, but you cling to it. Because being largely descendant from starving euro-peasants is lame

Agreed.
No one remembers or cares who built the Capital Building, just like the average person doesn’t care who made their lunch. They only care it was made.
But please, point out the great constructs made by black architects in the US. Enlighten me.

it's a truth i never really grasped until i moved out of the south. there's still a sense of time and place that doesn't exist in the rest of the united states. everyone up north is on some bullshit about how their grandparents came over from some backwards european state that doesn't exist anymore.
the big redpill a lot of "americans" don't want to swallow is that the replacement already happened. it just so happens that the replacements won the war.

no, my father's side goes pre-Civil War. My mother's side is only 1/8 back to Revolutionary, though

>Why Sup Forums whines about blacks when they contribute so much to our culture
>they contribute so much to our culture
You answered your own question there