Italy Sup Forums - Italian Facebook Death Squads Emergency / The Flames Of War Edition

(special thanks to Czechbro)

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Update 2: Italians starting to burn refugee Camps

leggo.it/italia/cronache/centro_accoglienza_incendio_casertano_6_febbraio_2018-3531166.html

Update 1: Racial Raids registered all over italy in the last 48h

Italian social networks goin full Roman Legion calling to get ak47 and target random foreigner migrants:

Alarming solidarity' for racist shooter
Gives measure of what's happening

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2018/02/05/alarming-solidarity-for-racist-shooter_5b95647c-1335-4888-b0b9-ea12e253e280.html

Organized Italian Facebook "death squads groups"/national emergency

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

ilfaroonline.it/2018/02/06/onore-a-luca-traini-lo-striscione-della-vergogna-nella-notte-a-ponte-milvio/205778/

The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

JOIN THE LEGION FAGGOT!

HE WAS A SOLDIER OF ROME, HONOUR HIM! EDITION

NIGGA LIFE

Leaf bro if you are still here I posted the PDF. Please check if I did it correctly

STOP USING THE SAME PIC AS OP EVERY TIME YOU FUCKING FAGOTTINO

>This scares the niggers away

Kratos is Greek, not Roman.

ahahahaha
meme this!
czechbro!

fckin great

Give the poor guy a break lmao, he's awesome but let's not overstretch this

ps: qualcuno sa dove siano le sedi liguri di roba tipo casapound? Se non sbaglio quella della lega è a sanremo, ma non credo vogliano essere associati in alcun modo ad una campagna partita da qui.
Casapound magari ci sta

>011: The Movie

What do we want to say to the shill who made pic attached??

FUCK HIM

>gatting triggered by banter
come on, this isn't reddit

DAILY REMINDER

ALL ITALIANS FLOOD THE LVCA MEMES ALL OVER WHATSAPP TWITTER AND KIK3BOOK!

He has a point with iberians but everyone else?

>Wheezing intensifies

Potresti provare a rivolgerti a Lealtà-Azione (ha una sede a Genova, si chiama La Superba), ma dubito che movimenti organizzati di questo ambiente si vogliano associare a qualsiasi cosa non conoscano bene, anni di ostracismo hanno creato una sana diffidenza naturale, vale anche per CP

casapound ha rinnegato luca
froci

>ma dubito che movimenti organizzati di questo ambiente si vogliano associare a qualsiasi cosa non conoscano bene, anni di ostracismo hanno creato una sana diffidenza naturale, vale anche per CP
comprensibile

è normale, non puoi certo aspettarti che vadano a cantare le sue lodi

è una strategia, FN è il martello e CP è il bisturi

intendi che sono in qualche modo connessi? pensavo si odiassero, dici che è una strategia?

These are pure gold. Good shit Italy bro. Spread the pride and unity my Italy brothers.

cerca su facebook dovrebbero avere una pagina per ogni sede/città, anche forza nuova credo

are we able to do this meme but with the alfa 147 in the background?

I haven't made these. A Czechbro did. All the credit is his, I'm just spreading his work.

This is perfect

CZECH BRO CHECK OUT THE THREAD TITLE, YOU WERE CREDITED! THANKS BROTHER.

This shit is irrelevant, who cares what is "white", you are Italians, is that not what matters? Does it matter to be lumped in with other Europeans? White is only a concern to people whose nations are Mutted, hence racial categories arise to separate groups for social reasons etc. Either way irrelevant, keep memeing.

è un po' come quegli organismi che vivono in simbiosi e anche se si odiano tra di loro in realtà uno fa bene all'altro

a CP conviene che FN esista perché così CP può presentarsi come un'alternativa più moderata e ragionevole, a FN conviene che CP esista perché porca puttana CP è CP e nell'ambiente dell'estrema destra è un colosso

poi c'è anche Lealtà Azione che sta guadagnando sempre più terreno in nord italia e ha già preso contatti con moltissime piccole associazioni / movimenti in tutta Italia (Foro 753 a Roma per dirne una)

ogni movimento ha una sua raison d'etre ma generalmente i rapporti sono di buon vicinato

We need more drawfag here.
We need more original content.

Based

Holy shit how I wish I was in Italy right now and join you all

Lel that's German

Can confirm when i can read it with basic knowledge

This. Use some of the fine OC's that Czech bro made.

Thank you bros.

Anyone know what hashtag that italians are using on twitter for this? Thinking of posting some there.

If italians aren't white you lose a significant portion of white inventions, kike.

Try some Transporter posters, Czechbro

Wait you guys are using a tag? Fuuuuuck...what tag?

I'm not sure myself. I want to participate, but not sure what tags italians are doing, if there is one.

You aren't getting the point you tard, I have nothing against Italians, I'm just saying that "white" is a meme category. It's like lumping all Africans together as "black". There's a big difference between West African, East Africans and all the tribes in between.

There is no "white" culture, but there is Italian, German, French, American, etc. culture. "White" is a meme to steal your heritage.

Sup Forums LEGION HASHTAG OPERATION

Someone create the hashtag

#lucatrainieroe

make it on italian trending

just do it.

I'd like the answer to this as well.

I think it was #120 because of the decibels of a rape whistle or something.

we have to created the hashtag

#lucatrainieroe

on italian twitter, and post all this meme, can we reach FUCKIN NATIONAL TRENDING PUSSIES?

This was in the last thread.

>american
>culture

Nice oxymoron.

Oh wait, this pic as a hashtag. #lucastrainieroe could work too.

Show yer flag faggot

Well Italy... you fucking did it.

You won the unspoken Sup Forums lottery.

The game to see which European country snaps first and goes full Deus Vult/SPQR.
Godspeed you absolute fucking madmen.

that's another operation

we need a lvca psycho-warfare operation right now.

#lucatrainieroe

No, that's for Pamela don't use the #120db hashtag for Luca Traini.

Better not to associate the two.

good, that image is the best for psycho-warfare

hashtags

#lucatrainieroe

#perpamela

#lucatrainilibero

this

Imagine a black bull going balls deep in her tight Italian cunt

t. British cuck

I'm not even surprised.

Lol, all day there have been threads dedicated to the italian situation. Gj ragazzi.

die nigger, we are killing you one by one, dirty monkeys, your apes brothers are still in the hospital with oxygen tubes in their asses.

fuck off

Post more

rambo vs predator

kys

all italians do this

use the czech bro memes

we have to reach national trending pussies.

A friend of mine who writes for an important italian magazine is writing an article right now

I'll kms if you keep posting

Please, Rome.

Invade us again... Purge us of these hyper-cucks...

about what?

italian girls have the smelliest feet

Yea, and invade america while you are at it

I'm trying but there aren't enough of us right now here, we should retry tomorrow afternoon when more people lurk.

reposting from last thread
lugenpresse going full OY VEY IT'S ANUDDAH SHOA mode
pic related it's why

They all deserve black studs to impregnate them

This. OP, if you see this. Put this in the OP. Gonna go for an operation.

Do a 24 hour thread hopping, get everyone from every country you can

Hey, there were great Americans who tried to make an Atlantic Union but your cuck president didn't want to.

go develop a feetish fag

the hashtag

#lucatrainieroe

?

give me the ok on this for the next thread.

>ywn experience the glory of a world-wide Anglo-Mediterranean mega-empire

NIGGERS BTFO

*One error in the map: Italian Empire actually managed to conquer Ethiopia too*

Good idea.

we need your help ameribros
you pol veterans are the only who can reach national trending with fucking hashtags.

the hashtag is

#LUCATRAINIEROE

and #PERPAMELA

(post under this hashtag all czechbro memes)

We will try our best, Italibros.

support our brother