Be honest Sup Forums, have you seen the minimum of 1000 shows required to post here?

Be honest Sup Forums, have you seen the minimum of 1000 shows required to post here?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/animelist/Nicholaevich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1000 including or excluding movies, ovas, and specials?

I've seen like 3

The majority here have seen like less than 20.

Sup Forums is pretty fucking casuals.

1000種類をまとめて作るのは無理だから1つサンプルを用意してそれを作ろうとしてるが、関係ない愚か者を駆除するのが忙しくて進んだためしが無い

I've seen like 50, but I've read more manga than 95% of this board.

I've seen about 450, but that doesn't include OVAs, shit I've dropped, and whatnot.

Probably. I have no idea at this point. Last time I counted it was something like 800 depending on how you count.

At this point I kind of feel that all that is left in anime for me is seasonal shows. I have seen pretty much everything that is considered classic or well respected/important and has been subbed. That leaves a fair bit unsubbed to be worth watching but still. I suppose I have neglected mecha a bit there are some important shows in that genre I haven't completed like VOTOMS.

It's all going to be either hidden gems, seasonal mediocrity or the occasional glimpse of greatness now without learning Japanese to a sufficient level to watch some of the unsubbed stuff I would like to see.

Less than 100 akchually

>watching garbage just to say you've watched a lot of shows

The only anime I've seen is Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Char's Counter Attack, Victory Gundam, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam X, Turn A Gundam, Gundam SEED, Gundam 00, and Hayate no Gotoku.

There's not even 500 good shows. Fuck your own ass for intentionally watching terrible shows.

You only need to watch one
Boku no Pico

Like 5?

>this thread

Geez not even Sup Forums is this casuals.

Watched, archived, forgotten, probably never watch again. Oh well.

I just finished watching Stein's Gate xD Am I welcome???

ur first anime bro???? lol nice one of the most epic anime ever

I am approaching 200
Been watching since November 2014

It's interesting to see how the responses to this kind of thread have changed over the years. The amount of "ironic" "humour" posts have definitely increased.

how many?

>tfw watched hundreds but still haven't gotten around watching ultra famous entry tier stuff like haruhi, angel beats, clannad, cowboy bebop, fate series, etc so i end up looking like a fucking normie casual.

>he think they are being ironic

>normie

You are a normalfags casuals.

I've certainly dropped at least half the amount needed

I was like that until I got sick of seasonal anime but still needed something to do. So then I went back and watched all the shows you need to have watched which actually turned out to be much more enjoyable than the majority of anime airing. The only drawback is unless you make your own thread and force discussion you never get the same atmosphere or sense of community that you can from an airing show.

>he's watched more than 20 anime
Look at this faggot

>disliked 109 of 194 things
why do people like this even bother

it's 800 and yes

>tfw i threw out over 2k shows and movies on pirated vhs like 15-18 years ago

I'm jaded and grizzled. There's really no hope for me anymore.

Hey man 20 is a lot.

I have 282 entries on my MAL list (2 currently watching, 0 dropped, 1 on-hold), only 171 of which are TV series. The rest of them are mostly films and OVAs.
>inb4 MALtard fuck off
I only use MAL as a tool to record the stuff I've watched, nothing else.

I don't count them, sorry.

>rating 08th ms team a 1/10

>this is the board that tell people to fuck off all the times

It really is true you guys are just a bunch of newfags playing pretend. Fucking even MAL and /r/anime more hardcore than you. Too busy shitposting on Sup Forums to watch anime or too busy being normalfag?

What's your MAL username, faggot?

domko

was it gradual or when you hit a thousand shows did you just the full knowledge of the Japanese language explode into your being making your the true otaku desu?

It's a bait image.

I've seen 558, I enjoyed about 300 of them all the way through. I drop shows a lot more than I used to so that ratio is definitely going to be getting better as time goes on.

>12 forum post
>have friends

Cancer.

Does Avatar count? Because if so, 2

>Too busy shitposting on Sup Forums
We all know the answer to that one user

I'm not sure the number, I know my 12TB NAS is getting full and I only keep things I like.

What are you even doing on this board?

Wrong.

I'm probably at around 150 now, not counting OVAs, movies, and shorts. I've dropped almost 300 though if that helps.

I don't keep track because I'm not some autist with so little to be proud of in my life that I derive my self worth from how many cartoons I've watched.

Contrarian or bad bait?

I've watched like 10 or so
HeroAca, OPM, Mob Psycho, Konosuba, Eromanga Sensei, Kill la Kill, AoT, Fate/zero, and Pokemon

>implying we don't know that the average amount shouldn't be more than 100 but no matter how many hundreds you claim to have seen the common etiquette is that anons will treat you like a reddit MAL newfag

>even MAL and /r/anime more hardcore than you
This may be true as far as volume of anime watched, but those places are so cancerous that it's impossible to get anything like a decent discussion going there.
So in the end, it's still better to find the 1% of Sup Forums users that actually watch anime and hide away in some thread discussing what actually counts as a magical girl transformation for 6 hours straight.

>t. I've seen less than 20 anime.
Go away. You aren't even into anime.

Dude you should TOTALLY check out Re:Zero. It's like the best anime of all time!

TV: 807, OVA: 99, Movies: 135, Spcl.: 89, Eps: 15204

Wouldn't watched many of these if it werent for Sup Forums , discussing shitty series is my guilty pleasure.

Been also watching anime for about 15 years or so

Is this an elaborated b8?

Yes, it gets posted all the time.

I have watched like 200 and my favorites are Gintama, code geass, GTO
How pleb am i?

Oh the good old bait image for these threads, always a joy watching newfags fall for it again and again.

High-tier pleb

watched about 5 lol

naruto,guren lagann, evangelion, death note and mirrai nikki

favorite anime is guren lagann

Nice meme.

How many hours of your life have you spent watching shows you didn't enjoy and don't remember purely for the sake of getting to add 1 to the number you post in threads like this?

numbers don't mean jack shit
I've got over 1,000 and a good chunk of them are 5 minutes or less
myanimelist.net/animelist/Nicholaevich

>he doesn't have over 2,000 MAL friends
how can you consider yourself a person?

Are they good ?

I don't even know anymore it's probably around 150-200

I dunno, MAL count movies and seperate seasons so maybe less than that actually, pretty nice how I can count every season and movie of Pokemon as a separate entry though

Honestly if you have a deep interest in anime, immediate enjoyment of the show for what it is isn't always the goal. I've watched many shows and while maybe not the most entertaining found them interesting from the perspective of being historic records and giving me greater understanding of the context of anime and the industry itself and its history.

I don't watch anything I don't enjoy. I just actually like anime, unlike you, you faggot. I've seen over 500 titles and enjoyed around 450 all the way through. The others I liked enough to finish. I drop shit all the time.

If you don't know Japanese it's pointless I hope you know that.

I've seen over 1000, completed over 500+ anime.

I started with Re:Zero and then my friend who is really into animes told me to watch Neon Genisis evangelionI, which was really bad. It was nowhere near as well written as Rezero and the main character was really annoying too

actually some good insight among this sea of shit.

You gotta mention it also gets to a point where you watch some stuff due to certain seiyuu or something that you enjoy out of the show while not necessarily liking all the content.

>watch some stuff due to certain seiyuu
Fuck off you shitter fanboys

(you)

I've started close to 2000 shows, but I've only finished around 300.

Just watching "good" shit leads to an overinflated expectations and being able to enjoy far less. You'll be limited to a handful of series every year, and you'll eventually run out.
Also, even if a series is "bad", it doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable in some way.

Holy shit this board is embarrassing and you guys make fun of Sup Forums? Fucking bunch of normies retards casuals in there.

>xD i say le boku no pico meme im such a elite

>my friend who is really into animes told me to watch Neon Genisis evangelion
watch Dual instead

I've got a decent understanding not fantastic but I work on it. I can't watch a lot of anime unsubbed comfortably but I can read fairly decently most of the time with effort.

I think he has a perfectly valid point to be honest. I have never had an interest in seiyuu myself but it is one of the many ways in which some people get even further into the medium. Some people might get into directors or animators or specific genres, some other people might get into seiyuu.

>normies
You are the embarrassment.

should i watch attack on titan for my 10th animes?

Shit you've dropped doesn't count

nigga don't pool me with a fanboy I don't give a ratass about their personal lives or worship any of them.

>ITS NORMALFAGS NOT NORMIES REEEE

Casual normie like you should not speak to me.

Watch brain powered. It has the best story ever made.

There aren't 1000 shows worth watching. If you think there are, then you just have shit taste and will probably watch anything.

I didn't know you had to see at least 1000, I guess I am a filthy casual.

I honestly have no idea how many I've seen. Somewhere between 1 and 10 per season since 1995 with the occasional binge or marathon. So, somewhere between 400 and 800. I guess I haven't seen enough to discuss anime.

This is a comment always made from a position of ignorance.

>if you watch anime purely because you enjoy instead of being able to pad out your MAL list and post a number in the occasional/a/ thread to show then you don't actually like anime at all

Well can't argue with autism like that. Make a MAL page about my post and give it a 1/10 score, wouldn't recommend if it makes you feel better, I won't care. Hell make 500 of them.

I finally got to 300 the other day.

I felt good about it even though it doesn't matter. Do dropped shows count?

I'm sure every single one of those shows on your e-peen list is worth watching. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

MAL says I'm over 1200 anime, not 1000 series specifically

I know, but some people seem to mention what they've dropped.

I just save everything I've finished, so I just looked at how many folders there were.
However, I put OVAs and shit into the same folder as the series, and often second seasons get grouped into the main series' folder as well (depending on how the release group numbers them), so my count is very inaccurate.

I don't have a list and don't know how many shows I have watched. These are my posts

I don't know. I stopped counting 5 years ago or so at somewhat around 550.

steven universe my favorite anime

I dont know, somewhere down the line you start reading much more manga.

>not watching Destiny, ZZ, 0083, and G-Reco yet
Get on that soon

a lots like 20.