Christian General

Following on from:
No matter your denomination, come and discuss our Lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

booksandculture.com/articles/2003/novdec/8.24.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SLuW-GBaJ8k
youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w
myjewishlearning.com/article/talmud-101/
i.imgur.com/fA8Yjhv.png
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI
pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM
youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo
youtube.com/watch?v=o81A31hlgEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for free yourself

user, read Mother Theresa and St John's works on spiritual desolation and the dark night of the soul.
Both experiences dark patches of despair from God, Mother Theresa 40 years, and they prevailed. Stick with it.

>Chr*stfag general
Read Nietzsche you spinless cowards.

probably b8
but if not, read Nietzche through the lens of him lamenting society if God was dead.
He found Christ in the end.
>booksandculture.com/articles/2003/novdec/8.24.html

>Read Nietzsche
Babby's first day on Sup Forums? Yeshua ben Yosef was the original Overman, faggot

for starters Jesus appearance was prophecied in O.T. and he does not look like that

>Chr*stfag resorts to using one of his kike masters as a rebuttal
Ok retard

There are contradicting stories about his appearance. Some say He was ugly, others that he was tall and handsome. I don't know why anyone should care though.

God loves you user, no matter what you say. I hope you will love him back some day.

>Chr*stfag delusions

Open your heart and open your mind, user. Let Christ enter you and fulfill you.

>Jesus
>Jewish
>Implying Judaism existed before the Talmud
Lrn2history faggot. Don't just take the Synagogue of Satan's word on things. Jesus was a threat to the cult of YHWH's power establishment, so they co-opted his movement and obfuscated his message

>>Implying Judaism existed before the Talmud
Citation pls

The Second Vatican Council killed Catholicism

Baal is your God now.

>you really have a messed up view
God loves us because He made us special
God loves us because he IS us. we are not special, we are nothing. God is the special one.
Ball is a toy for me to play with

Mother Teresa looked into her heart and saw nothing but the void. She magnified the sufferings of others to glorify herself, and refused the suffering visitors.

She was evil.

Christianity is Platoism for the Masses
youtube.com/watch?v=SLuW-GBaJ8k

Gee, kind of like Jesus presented himself to his own, but his own received him not.

She was a liar and a charlatan

Jesus is a kike

Former atheists, what made you change your mind?

Why do you think that poster is a muslim?

Plato was no Jesus Christ.

Baal Hammon be praised, lets sacrifice more children!

user, she worked in poor, awful conditions and did the best she could.

I found God through sheer logic alone. It only made sense to me that I should accept the love of an all-being creator.

kek

Love me a good Jesus joke.

I obey the word of God as I am Catholic

That's what her publicist wrote. It's not the truth. She was horrific. She wanted to experience suffering to be closer to Jesus, but did not want to suffer herself. So she collected the lowest of the low and watched them suffer, in order to empathize with their suffering and thus be closer to Christ.

Magnifying their suffering.

Refusing to let their family and loved ones visit them.

She was a horror.

2 + 2 = 5

No, you obey when you choose to obey. Even atheists can obey God, without even hearing his word. They know to trust in him without consciously believing in him.

>literally who deity

God bless you all, anons. I am going to bed now. I will pray for you all.

I like what Eric Paddock has to say about God.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rq8pHcmR2w

Prayer is only as powerful as the one it reaches.

You are blessed for you have faith, brother. God will surely look out for you.

I wonder if God likes laughing with his creation.

I asked God if he existed. He answered.
The clever part was only I could get it, no one else would believe.

Fact: The Roman Catholic Church is the one and only true Church.

We have a lot of funny hats, what are you implying?

As long as it brought you to the Catholic Church, that is all that is needed. Anything else is the voice of Satan.

The faggot Baal is dead
You worship a corpse.

Amen.

You're a fucking parrot, nothing more.

Why do Christians assume that anyone who doesn't like or agree with the Bible is an atheist?

Murder is necessary to weed out the weak and to reduce the population. Without population reduction, we will end up depleting all natural resources, and then everyone will die of starvation.

Lust is necessary to encourage the male to engage in sexual intercourse, which is necessary for procreation.

Would you rather have us assume that you're a muslim?

You're aware of the term "Judeo-Christian"? It's referred to as such because they're both offshoots of the original Hebrew pantheon. Jesus' teachings split their proto-religion and encouraged a re-examination of tradition. It's why they hated, and still do hate him. This is common theological knowledge and the fact that you need a citation is kind of autistic ngl. The Talmud, as you should know is the codified traditions and laws of the Pharisees. It's everything that Jesus preached against (sanctifying of tradition over God himself). The creation of the Babylonian Talmud cemented Judaism for the next 1800 years. If you examine the beliefs and rituals of the people living during the time of Christ you'll see there's no actual central "authority", but rather just an association of relatively powerful rabbis squabbling over how to interpret the Torah. Talmudists retroactively apply the term "Jew" to people who were nothing like modern day """"Jews"""" like Abraham. Jewish = Judaean, and David was the ruler of the United Kingdom of Israel and Judea. The first time the Jews are mentioned in your bible is when they're at war with Israel and Syria. Jews like to claim to be a thousand-year old religion, but it'd be like if the US claimed their starting point as the Anglo-Saxon invasions of Britain

myjewishlearning.com/article/talmud-101/

It happened once and it'll happen again when "he" returns, but people won't have much of a choice when they don't receive him this time around

>I am Catholic
Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

What does that have to do with it?

TRADITIONAL CATHOLICISM IS THE ONE TRUE FAITH ! ! !

WE ARE IN THE END TIMES ! ! ! THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEOS OF YOUR LIFE !
i.imgur.com/fA8Yjhv.png

Babylon has Fallen!
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI

Apocalypse 17:8 Fulfilled

Revelation 18:2 Just Happened

Padre Pio: Satan Would “Come To Rule A False Church”
youtu.be/Yeo_ATsyel4

The Beast that Was, and Is Not, Has Returned
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes and Antipopes
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

End-Times Temple Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr99qZhH7ec

Is the World about to End?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_8sIq50gsI

~
pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
~

PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

The 3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant after the 1960s. Watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

--

Protestant Refutation:
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM

I'll start by murdering you and raping your mom

Baal is ruler of the demons in christianity.

Daily reminder that Satan and his minions are walking on the earth right now and they haven't been punished AT ALL, yet.

That's fucked up why haven't the Christians done anything about it in 2000 years?

You don't believe in the rightiousness of the Bible, that makes you most likely either a atheist, muslim or protestant.

offcourse not satan is the tempter of humanity , when that is done satan is done

well you can't be christian so then wtf are you?? A fuckgin boodist??

A REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Fr Gabriel would like a word with you.

This times infinity.

Of course he does. He delights in all of his creation. God's having a wonderful life.

That the hat of the priest of Dagon 3000 years ago is identical to the hat your pope wears.

Opinion. And baseless opinion.

brodahs,

I face the hardest decision of my life. To screw or not to screw, dat is the question. I could have any cootiepatootie on this campus, but I'm uncertain whether I should lose my virginity.

Also, do I go for the sweet good girls that I love so much, or just ruin the nasty sloots that I don't even wanna touch??? That is really the crux of my dilemma.

any help much apreciatedd

Satan runs the Catholic Church. Just look at the pope's audience hall.

lol catholics said holy spirit comes from the Son what bs. Your current pope has killed more people in Argentina than any radical muslim. Catholics are just the devil. The one true church doesn,t exist. It may be Orthodxy because it is Apostolic, but its not. Yahwe, your God, wants truthfulness in relation with him and not stupid traditions from pedophilic popes.

What about Episode 8 though? Just think about it, the Empire's military tactics have evolved for 1000s of years, they are experts in every sort of engagement in space battle. Yet when a bunch of the Empire's ships come out of hyperspace behind the rebels in Episode VIII, they have absolutely no idea how to deal with the rebels.

Why didn't a couple of the the Empire's ships jump to lightspeed directly in front of Leia's ship? Then the empire could attack from multple directions, wouldn't this be standard practice in this situation when the Empire has more than one vessel?

The rebels literally went on holiday to the Rivera during the battle, and fucked up the F1 race at Monaco, while the Empire had no idea what to do. F1 teams need children in the pit lanes as only a child's fingers can manipulate the small parts of advanced engineering, this is not exploitative at all, those children go on to have careers as pit men and whores. How fucking stupid are Star Wars fans? Even Lucas wouldn't have done something as stupid as this, this is absolutely retarded.

Jesus said you are either with him, or against him.

If you're against Jesus, it doesn't matter how you're against him. You're going to lose.

Exactly. "Where did you get those bruises?"

"In the house of my friends."

You can't harm the Devil, he's a spirit being.

lol he wants to be like God he is not just doing his job child

He's the god of the arabs, called The Ba'al or Habaal in Hebrew, which ultimately became Hubal, Mohammad's father's god.

And now they just call him allah.

he can be defeated by another spirit being ;)

We have been snatching people out of the mouth of the lion for 2000 years. What have you been doing?

my prayers don't come cheap. 3 fitty.

catholics are being led astray, its the biggest harlow=religion of all

Christians are so weak I cant wait to have your wives and daughters as my slaves, while I make you eunuchs also the fun part of it all is that you will cheer for me and my people while we are doing it.

Sin brings momentary pleasure, but a lifetime of regret.

Abstain. Use that energy to seek a wife, if you are burning with desire.

What I'm saying is that people on earth can't fight the Devil in a physical way, only with God's Word.

And he will be, when the time comes. It won't even be a struggle. They'll just clap chains on him and toss him into the pit.

The devil is not the opposite of God; the devil is the opposite of Gabriel.

Honestly i would go fro real-life lolis. Hard to find but worth it.

There are none so lost as those who believe without reason that they are saved.

Why does Antarctica mean Devil?

Any idea?

Related to the moon perhaps?

wtffff nice b8 m8

But it is fun to resist him and watch him run away.

And it will be fun to see him in the pit, and mock him.

No answer back, i see someone doesn,t accept historical facts.

None of us deserve to live, we have all sinned, we have all offended Him. He would have us all killed, a genocide we all deserve.

youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo

Every man needs another to help him drive in the nails

Pretty sure it means Bear Country.

It's difficult to break through their conditioning. They have been told that only someone in authority over them knows the truth. We're not in authority over them, and the people who are will never tell them the truth.

empire couldve had a ship warp out with a calculation of where they would be warp back in and boom kill them all.

Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, One in essence and undivided

youtube.com/watch?v=o81A31hlgEA

>being catholic
>not attending a Latin Mass
pick one.

Aye, that would be holy, just and righteous. I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that I am not going to get what I deserve.

Where did you hear that?