Does anyone remember the Kony 2012 movement?

Does anyone remember the Kony 2012 movement?
what happened to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPvzKednIlw
youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHAk
youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares?

some guy jerked off later

It turned out to be a major rip off.

it turned out to be bullshit and Kony is a has-been who only has control of a few hundred soldiers and is hiding in the jungle not doing anything

Public masturbation

Libs gonna gib

It was crowdsourcing for a dead CIA asset to funnel money into blackhat ops because shadow government was trying to find money streams that wouldn't be subpeona'd later.
I am 100% serious. Kony was already dead before the entire campaign to stop him started.
Geopolitics is one hell of a drug.

It was a scam and nothing more but shitlibs were too dumb to realise it because of muh empathy of negroids. I don't think a single one of these people could've pointed out Uganda on a map.

>what happened to it?
it served its intended purpose, which was a beta-test to see if they could make some random issue the biggest story in the world out of thin air

Libs forgot about it just like they forgot about Occupy Wall Street that happened a few months prior.

They don't have long attention spans.

Oh man I forgot about the surprise endingt. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=WPvzKednIlw

He became head of the FBI until Trump fired him.

I came here to post this

this exactly

This, the group involved were pocketing some of the money and then using the rest to purchase guns for a rival warlord.

Once people realized how fuck the whole thing was it dropped from the public conscience

sounds very CIA holy shit

You serious? I thought they just pocketed the cash and ran, I didn't hear anything about them funding a rival warlord.

What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck?
Where did you learn this?

>first psyop after CERNS "paracivo" experiment in timelines

Yeah pretty much the beginning of the end...

But without this event we wouldn't have memes as powerful as today or JONESwave music

youtu.be/bn2M86AkgHAk

I remember how a friend and I spent the whole night tearing down the posters. We even flushed one down the toilet of a McDonalds

dude wanked it in san diego an that was the end

Whatever happened to Jason Russell anyway?

Did we ever figure out what drugs he was on when he went on that naked rampage across San Diego?

was a huge rip off, guy masturbated in public, Africa still a shit hole.

Man, Kony was the reason I deleted my facebook. Thanks to General Kony

It was Carl Weathers the whole time.

Oy vey!

>Africa still a shit hole.

It was always a shithole and will always be a shithole.

Only good thing Kony 2012 got us was some dank parody.

youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8

Also reminder that Kony is a literal CIA nigger who received funding and training from Langley in the 70s and 80s when we were trying to remove Idi Amin from power.

Does the government ever think?

Holy fux is that what that south park joke was about???

Uhhh... Duh?

And then this guy turns up at Charlotesville.
He's the first guy interviewed by CNN, so he sets the narrative.
And he just happened to be in the exact correct spot to get the best footage ... For use to support e narrative created for the moms.
And you thought psy-ops only happened in shitholes overseas..

Didn't pay attention to it back then. Saw kony, figured he was a BASED African and forgot all about it