Nothing happened

>nothing happened
AHAHHAHAHAHA

>says increasingly nervous felon for the 666th time.

Tip of the ice(((berg))).

Lots of Jews are gonna be sent to the firing squads.

YEAH just like Wikileaks, right? BAHHhahaa

The following are 11 federal laws that Hillary Clinton and her associates have been accused of violating, whether at The State Department or in connection with The Clinton Foundation:

U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

U.S. Code § 1031 — Major fraud against the United States

U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”

U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records

U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television

U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations

18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

It is illegal to read those, I'll read them for you.

What law did trump violate?

Why haven't they brought in the judge who issued the fisa warrant and find out what he knows and what his connections are it's like nobody knows how to do a proper investigation...

If you haven't been paying attention, things tend to happen slow and overtime.

And STILL nothing happened ahahahhaha

>shilling this hard
sage and kys

>The memo undermines National Security!!!!!!
>Nothing happened!!!!!

That’s right, parasite. Nothing happened in terms of the Memo being a threat to National Security. Just like nothing ever happens when the pathetic Jew cries wolf while it (the jew) preys on society like a parasite.

>Kikes and Goys: The memo will endanger national security!!!!! Shut it down!!!!!

Also kikes and faggot ass Goys: It’s a nothing burger!!!! Shut it down!!!!

These kikes are sooooo not scared about the memo, lads. Let’s just give up while we’re way ahead and continue winning on a daily fucking basis.

Actually, all you parasites should know that we’re only getting started and shall continue doubling down our efforts until every last one of you piles of maggot shit are swinging from a rope.

SAGED

Name one (1) thing that happened. You CAN'T HHAHAHAhhahaha

That's where you're wrong fucko.
Takes time to toss a whole political party and previous administration in Guantanamo.

Soon...

You honestly think you can get away with it forever don't you? The executions have already begun.
BREAKING: BLM LEADER SHOT DEAD

>larping retards

LMAO. GOP doesn't stand a chance in 2018

Laughing about blatant corruption. Neck yourself.

Kek. And TRUMP didn't stand a chance either, right? Denial is one hll of a drug m8.

>blatant corruption
So something happened? Who got arrested? Oh that's right, NO ONE! AHAHAhahahahaha

How about showing your flag, let's see who you are.

>Name one thing that happened.

The Memo proves that the ONLY conspiracy involving Russia is between Hillary, the DNC, FBI, DOJ, Obama and Russia.

I’d love to catch your faggot ass up on the rest but it doesn’t matter. Time and history is on our side. And you know this to be true, hence why all you can do is pathetically post utterly ineffective propaganda that achieves the opposite of its purpose to demoralize.

YOU’RE ALL GONNA HANG

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahajahajehejahajahajahajajahajajabahahahahahah

....oh yeah....SAGED

>What law did trump violate?
The big bad meanie act of 2015

>Time and history is on our side
Don't forget power. Hillary and her crew of goons have nothing over Trump.

*yet
Did you think we were going to build gallows and march on Washington to lynch people? It's out in the open, and Republicans in Congress are out for blood (and can easily neuter the bureaucracy)

PROUD VOTING AMERICAN! BAHAHAHAHA

meme, more like meme'd yo

Ah yes, with the mightiest military at his full disposal Trump has more power than the Rothschilds who can only rely on a loose organization of spies and politicians who’ve no allegiance to anything and thus must be blackmailed through pedophilia networks.

And to think, OP and the other David Brock cock gobbling KIKES are still shit posting instead using what little precious time they have left to figure out how to cover their own asses once the gallows start gallowing.

Sure you are proxy fag. I'm going to need more proof.

(OP)
memo
more like meme'd yo

congress is going to arrest the people involved
all that nothing shit will go right up your ass soon

No one is talking about GOP faggot.

How can you ignore these?
Parties are dead. Liberals think their activism and street marching will win the next civil war.
Don't get shot marching for pedo sodomy.

Who?
When?

You're talking out of you ASS user hahaha

>How can you ignore these?
THEN WHERE ARE THE ARRESTS LMAO

Imagine being this impatient to be completely BTFO'd.

You'll see faggot... you'll see.

English isn't your primary language is it?

Yes, arrests are coming.

I can't wait to see you twitching at the end of a rope like a shit pants piñata.

you think they would use michael in their "u mad white boi" threads more often, its all they do is talk about niggers and dicks.

This is the only rope you'll ever see.

>being this much of a newfag
I couldn't help but notice you've been spamming this same picture for the past five days. Why are you hiding your flag you filthy kike?

Lol. Bring your army, you'll need it. You need to appreciate Trump for the fact that he's the only one between you and certain death. Without rule of law in place you wouldn't last three days.

That's the thing, I don't need an army because you are shooting your last shells and they're all duds.

>Generating bait thread #2933455
>Thread generated successfully
>Post?
>y/n
>y

sage

i think the only people that ever cared about it are cunts who think everyone who isnt losing their shit over it is CIA

...yet
Just watch.

You haven't answered my question

Meh. Keep telling yourself that. You really don't know who you're dealing with here do you?

Oh, I'm watching hAHHAAH

>points that memeflag is a memeflag
GOT'EM!

You don't really speak English do you?

I'm asking why you're spamming the same image so much over the past few days? You really don't think anons wouldn't notice you dumb fuck? You're almost as obvious as Obamaleaf

I speak English better than you!

Maybe if you're an uniformed retard who only watches Jewish lies on CNN and MSNBC. Here in real live Congressman Nunez implied, both heavily and publicly, that they're about to bring the hammer down on members of Obama's state and Congressman Gowdy just said on television that that includes Sidney Blumenthal.

Could it be you're hiding behind a memeflag? Yeah, keep up what you're doing, I'm sure it'll make a difference. Not.

>YET NOTHING HAPPENED

God you're a cringey fuck.

You seem to making quite a few errors for someone who claims to be a native English speaker. You cannot even construct a paragraph.

>not
>an
>argument
LMAO. Nobody is going to get arrested. Nothing will change in government. MAD!

>>>/Reddit

>You really don't think anons wouldn't notice
The point was for people to notice, you dumb fuck.
I just enjoy showing you the truth: the only day of the rope you'll ever see is when you hang one in your bedroom... and deep down you know it, all the stunts here are just a desperate attempt to convince yourselves to don't end it all.

How fast do you think the justice system works? Surely a nigger such as yourself has been in front of a judge once or five times. How long did all of that take?

You haven't done shit though except spam the same image. How does it feel knowing everyone can see through (((your))) bullshit and there's nothing you can do about it?

>(((your)))
I just enjoy making people mad. I'm gonna be grabbing my dick and posting with the other when the day comes that most of you get blackpilled and decide to start a "personal" day of the rope.

The Jew has trouble with the English language, cannot formulate coherent sentences.

You could end your own suffering just by telling me where you live you know. Don't worry it'll be quick and painless, I promise!

I fell into Nihilism a long time ago faggot. I'm not going to off myself but I will say this. I'm a crazy psychopath deep down and you don't want to fuck with me if we ever cross paths, and a lot of other anons are the same way.

Haha, yeah come and get me: 123 6th St.
Melbourne, FL 32904

They might have already in classified reports. Regardless, the judge is not accountable for anything that has happened. They can approve or deny search warrants but it falls on law enforcement if something submitted to the judge is wrong.

> I'm a crazy psychopath deep down
Hahaha so scary.
This thread has delivered, thanks OP.

Whale hunting.

>123 6th St.
>Melbourne, FL 32904

That's not where you sleep.

Nice fake image name. You can't pretend to be an oldfag when 4plebs and other archive sites exist.

>You can't pretend to be an oldfag
Huh? when did I say that? learn to read, you fucking retard.
If you really need to know: I'm a total newfag (been here for 2 months I think). You have to be a complete loser if you think spending several years here is some kind of merit.

>implying it wasn't obvious by the way you post
I'll warn you now. Sup Forums will fuck you up no matter how much you try to deny it. Leave now and save whatever bit of sanity you have left because in a few more months, you'll become one of us.

>falling for the obvious fake address
Parade of alt right retards today. There's a thing called a random address generator.

>my tardiness is contagious, you'll see

Aw, it's so cute how you think you're people.

Shh, he's already doomed, just let him realize it when it comes upon him. I look forward to the ragepost when he comes to accept it all.

what?

you are being led into a skinner box by pic related

if you think any of these memos coming out right now are worth a damn then you are a newfaggot

The seed has already been planted in your mind; it's only a matter of time before it starts to grow. No matter how much you try to deny it, you'll subconsciously look at the (((name))) of a journalist who publishes a anti-white or pro-immigration article. You'll subconsciously look for the race of someone who was apart of a major shooting or happening, and if it's not immediately revealed to be a white person, you'll know it's a POC due to Coulter's law. You'll subconsciously look at all of your peers and find you may start to disagree with them on certain topics, whether it be sexual liberation, illegal immigration or LGBT rights. There's no going back now

>oh no
Oops.

best memo has yet to cum

>parrots
Yawn, I guess this mine is dry. See you in the future "muh day of the rope" threads.

>completely ignoring my post
That's fine. Deep down you know I'm right

Like, we all know you're in Israel.

You have.enemies among you user. Being an american doesn't magically make them good. And being a shill doesn't magically make them from somewhere else.

>>nothing happened
>AHAHHAHAHAHA
I thought we were in a constitutional crisis?

That's no surprise.

When did I say someone's getting arrested? Pic related is absolute state of you. Nothing more than a braindead college student who thinks she/he's a philosopher.

Infested

So am I a college professor or a third worlder now, retard?

You're just a nigger. That's all.

>Nothing happened
>Dems hard
cucked saying that the memo was nothing after they were energically against his release.

According to Schiff and the rest of Dems.