99 Zulu Thread

What is 99 Zulu? A military MOS joke turned into a mindset to fight corporate corruption, policing the police, and holding our leaders responsible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_7YM7ClZo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=y_7YM7ClZo4

>報復
>ズールー
please take yourself to the forest

>that warning sticker

This is now a Latina post thread.

I always wonder why the first thing for ppl to say on these sorts of threads is to recommend suicide. This is the idea that we need to fight things that are inherently wrong with our system. and yet ppl seem so complacent and willing to accept corruption and police brutality as normal... Why should I be the one to kill myself when most of people are already dead inside to begin with. 99 Zulu is the idea of fighting for the HUMAN condition, righting which is wrong and freeing us from the shackles of a system that is designed to keep most of us POOR and unhealthy and working for the elite... why is 99 zulu a BAD idea again?

Also, im not opposed to a Latina thread, so be it...

Consider not being a troll

DONT RUIN MY NOFAP I JUST FUCKING STARTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You ain't gonna fight shit by LARPing faggot and you're a fucking moron for trying to organize anything on a website that's being constantly monitored by the FBI.

>pastes Japanese text all over his retarded honeypot BLM larp shit
>wonders why he is a despised
very fascinate

consider not being alive

Lol who's trying to organize, simply open up a discusion regarding blatant corruption and sharing cool artwork. If the FBI wants to monitor that so be it.

This thread is serving its designed purpose.

>This thread is serving its designed purpose
which is to slide

Testing this type of content to this audience, the feedback is providing great insight.

This was the expected response from Sup Forums. Think of it as a case study.

Might wanna consider the fact that 70-80% of the traffic is paid posting and bots...

We have.

This content is just concept artwork done for a show in development lol. Potentially an anime on adult swim. Sup Forums was the platform we choose to test these visuals with certain messaging and see the response.