Why do Americans pay so much to live in a shed?

Why do Americans pay so much to live in a shed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E2Aua
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I paid 125k for a 2500sqft ranch home with a quarter acre of yard

The real question is why do Americans pay so much for a house built with cheap Canadian timber products and Chinese drywall and fiberglass?

Much like in Canada, it depends on where you go. You can go to detroit and get a house for real fucking cheap, but then you'd probably have to barricade it.

Because dumb rich kids keep buying housing at inflated prices and real estate is taking advantage at a malicious level.

Jews causing another stupid bubble.

I paid 89k for a 900 square feet condo here in Florida.

Because we have so much money we dont know what to do with it

t. Fresh Prince

>Seattle
Urbanites aren't American. I don't even think they're human.

Pic related is a redneck's house in Alabama. You could get a cardboard box in Cali for the same price.

Those are living spaces in major cities. The rents on those are always exorbitant. Also, the tiny apartment concept is a relatively new thing being marketed as "trendy" so all the yuppies will eat it up.

The average 1BR in San Francisco is $3500 / month.

>seattle

>t. Favela

Sure...a favela nigger has a better command of the English language than 80% of Americans, including Kangz...

t. Burger education

Richer than you trailer park boy

this again? wait I still have it from last time.

That looks cozy and comfy

HEH, at least I'm not in one of those flyover states

Thats fucking Seattle, you said America

miss u SF :(

Looks like a Sims 1 house when you have no money.

>seattle

>Brazilian
>Rich

Maybe in sopa de macaco

Why would you choose Seattle of all places to make a judgement of the American housing market?

10 miles away from civilization, and you are probably a faggot

Yeah it sucks living here in the Midwest where that's a house payment and we don't have all that multicultural urban experience.

I'll just go on suffering I guess.

>t. urban retard

>no can room
0/10 would not live in

UMA DELICIA :D

>implying being 10 miles away from urban areas is a bad thing

You really are clueless my burger brother

I am a third gen Jap-Brazilian. History lesson for you. My grand father was pro-nazi...could not get into Canada or the USA...so he moved to Brazil. Brazil had no problem with checkered pasts, especially when it came to Nazi lovers.

Brazil = the place where you will find the largest population of Japanese people (Sao Paulo) outside of Japan
Look it up, I will serve as a better History teacher to you than your entire life education.

because you can't call it a cuckshed if it's not a shed

>San Francisco
Please Kim, just do it

>"Americans"

>325 million people

>3.8 million square miles

>post is about one idiot

Shit thread, try harder, faggot

nice
I need to buy some land in northern NH

TENANT

UNIONS

NOW

Shame you’re stuck in Brazil though

>That pic
>Nigger with a job

And they expect us to believe that?

>Seattle
There's your answer.

how much would a europeasent pay for a place like this?

>Someone can die in the middle of nowhere and no one will ever know
>You can't walk anywhere, must get into the jewmobile
>No women, or friends
>Government had to cut down hundreds of square miles of trees to connect your shitty land to civilization
>Your kids will probably go crazy from isolation

>Cities have been the most proper way to build civilization since the beginning of humanity
>Jew Ford creates the Jewmobile
>Suddenly people hate cities

oyy vey

And how do you afford your monthly bills?

Henry Ford was not a jew. Fuck you. Try reading a book you faggot. "The International Jew" authored by Ford outlines the problem with Jewry and how it will lead to the decline of capitalism.

It varies dramatically from city to city.

Because we cyberpunk now.

Fucking kikes stole his legacy and now try to claim him as one of the tribe. Eat shit and die schlomo

LOL why?
You have no idea the life I have had or currently enjoy,
It is not because you don't have a passport that my life is shit, my clueless brother.

If you think that only Americans have a blessed life, a passport can shatter your illusion and may get you to rebel against the shit show fake news illusion you have been living for some 20 years

Homes aren't much better, but that's what happens when timber is everywhere and there is no more pride in your work/country

>Implying "No women, or friends" and hence "kids" matters to anyone on Sup Forums, including yourself.
>Ford a jew
Hey there democrat larper scum.

He has a fucking job.

I pay $740 as my share of a spacious 4 bed 2 bathroom ranch house with a big ass drive way and 2 slot car port in a nice (huwhite) part of Atlanta. People who don't look around for a good deal before moving into the city deserve a living situation like op's pic

I was half kidding you self conscious nigger.
>implying I haven’t been to other countries
America is still the best I’ve seen desu

Looks p comfy tbqh

Location and quality of nearby schools. You can always tear down the house and build a new one, but you can't build good schools that attract well to do white families or build things worth living by.

Our mortgage is 1200 for a 5bed/2.5bth 3000sq ft on 3 acres in rural MO. I will say this, it sure as fuck aint the lifestyle for everyone.

Meta

I like that place

Ford is an American treasure and was more redpilled on the JQ than Rockwell himself.

A lot of people pick the cheapest of what's available and isn't in a ghetto.

In 2012 my brother and I paid $575/month for a 2 story Townhouse in a rural area (although blacks did live there, as we found out after the weather became warm again).

I think Americans don't fight for their ideals like a lot of European countries because we don't have a homogenous unified culture established over millenia like other nations.

barbados are you a vpn cause we are both rarefags it seems
never thought id see another barbados poster

>he isn't part of the asian-jewish alliance ruling over the mulatto underclass
Pathetic.

I don't deny that I don't have admiration for America. Hell, m y family has holdings in Hawaii and I am a trust fund baby,

The difference is that my dad is a traditional Japanese hardass and my mom is a tiger mom. I do have a trust fund. I speak English the way I do because I went to an Ivy league school but chose to take over the family business at home in Brazil. My dad was intelligent enough to add a simple yet affective caveat in the family trust: I can only access the trust fund to compensate my lifestyle based on my salary as a professional:

Let me clarify: If I make 100k a year, I can access 100k as a bonus...the trustees won't let me take out more than I make a year. Dad was brilliant....if I flip burgers at Rotten Roneys, I will make no more than a manager salary, If I prove myself and make the family proud...make 1 million a year USD, I have access to an additional 1 million USD as an expense account and I can only use said funds to purchase land/holdings or invest in real-estate.

I am proud to be a Jap-Brazilian and have a dad that had the foresight to understand that without said caveat in my trust fund that I would be no better than a Khasdashian..

That my friend is proof positive that Asians set a higher bar of excellence which means that I will never become a condescending or insulting asshole like most of the posters on /pol

Never make fun of a foreigner on /pol, some day we may become friends and I may help you bank on some novel idea you have

Yup just about. I live near there. Moving to Oregon soon any OR anons out there?

Good point, touche USA bro

>Seattle
Well theres your answer.
>Muh art
>Muh progressive society
>Muh democrats
Meanwhile you are paying over a grand a month to live in a fucking cuck shed.

HAHAHAHAHAH I can relate. My aunt bought an apartment complex in winter time in NY for so fucking cheap she was sure it was a steal. She renovated the place, made it decent and started renting to new families

said families started to complain around June...it seemed that the Jamaicans did not get fully Jamaican until warm climate hit....partying until 4am ....chaos, shootings...it seemed like such a quiet place in the middle of winter.

A family of Canadians that had recently moved in finally learned what meant until around August LOL

some people are weird, they'd rather live in a shoe box for $1000/month than anywhere else simply because that shoe box is located in a certain area code

$950/mo for that space really isn't a bad deal.

Yeah, but fuck off, we're full

Living in that space at all is a bad deal

Moar pics like this, plox

Too late, fwend. We gonna be countrymen together :)))))))

Looks like a very comfy jail cell.

$950 per month is pretty cheap for rent, definitely possible if your for any reason need to live in Seattle.

nice blogspot you fucking fag

man i don't understand how people can live there or even think of raising a kid there
i've been there a bunch of times and its fun to visit but fuck living in a hole in a wall stacked on top of your neighbors

s/your/you

where you going?

Well that's what I mean who wants to live in Seattle liberal cesspool

BORGED

No can room for $950? Fuck off.

it's doable if you and your bros stuff yourself into a single family victorian. fuck living in those sterile SoMA cucksheds.

>Ford
>Jew
And this is how I know you’re from R*ddit

Some cucks like sheds.
Who are we to judge?

10 miles is nothing, Americans drive 200 miles to work in Walmart

I paid $260k 13 years ago for. 2700 sq ft home in the burbs.

I have $108k left on the mortgage and my monthly payment is $800.

Get fucked Millenials. You'll never have it as good as me.

>single family Victorian
Sounds expensive as fuck

There's a pretty good WN population in the PWN area - and it's growing!

archive.is/E2Aua

Only the most ignorant fall upon insults when compliments make friends amongst enemies.
In a nut shell: call me a fag, I laugh...you call people fags, you lose a friend and the possible chance to stop being a wagecuck and will never become more than a frustrated individual.
Only weak minds use insults as rebuttals. You are either a minor, a child...or you have let your misery take over your soul.
Don't hate me brother, I am here to set you free if you accept that your hate will never set you free.

I hope you find solace in the fact that an internet stranger understands that you are so fucking bitter with your condition but still is kind and loyal to humankind that I offer you a way you.
Your move: More insults or tell me what you really are about.

You are obviously intelligent, don't fall back on stupidity as your final display of personality

City people is not bane

10 miles? that's bicycling distance, that's "I can still smell the niggers" distance, that's "take cover under the bridge to avoid Mexican celebratory gunfire" distance. it's not very far ata all.

They're not nu?

>Americans
>owning apartments
pick one

Care to clarify?

Pro tip, not from me, but someone who I've actually known of who is now one of the hugest real estate owners in my area, bought a trailer home for him and his wife after college, and then bought another trailer and rented it out and just kept expanding, till he now owns tons of houses and apartments and shit. He built his own fucking mansion. So if you just save your money and live in the shittiest conditions for a little while, you could end up a mult-millionare after ten to twenty years.

You do realize that Ford redpilled Hitler on the Jews, it's even mentioned in mein kampf.

granted that was in the 80s and 90s. America is more crowded now.

That is the idea, dream big, start small and expand. Whilst you may live in a trailer to begin, never see it as a defeat but some form of opportunity

Your buddy is smart

I'm good, fag

What? Nobody except for cuck coast liberals do that. Where I live I can get a 2 story 5 bedroom house on an acre of land for like $300k. Obviously not the best housing market but it beats being a European and living in a closet built in the 1300s

shut up , you sound insecure as fuck. Go ramble somewhere else.