Start eating soy

Start eating soy.

Do it now.

Give me free meats

Why?

Can't stop me.

None of these three are overly soy though.

There's far better examples in the German media landscape desu

Macht mich, Schwulen.

like?

Avoid whole soybeans. No edamame. Limit tofu (tempeh - okay). Pass on the soy milk. Soybean oil has no phytoestrogens, but isn't particularly healthy

Trace amounts of soy and soy oil will have no estrogenic effect

Es gibt noch wahre Deutsche.

Jesus commands you

amazing transformation. amazing oh my god

That's the Angry German kid. The fucking living meme. What a legend. The antidote for soy is unreal tournament.

>flag

Retard

why is he grabbing the baby by his nuts?

Go Gay today!!! Do it for the earth!!!!

Carousel !! take me Carousel!!! take me

I am a third gen Jap-Brazilian...let me set the record straight on this topic, once and for all

Ancient Japanese people knew that soy was toxic unless properly fermented. The western rules came into play and deemed fermented soy products as the same way the FDA deemed raw milk a danger.

The Japs in Japan slowly become soyboys because they forgot about the rule.

In a nutshell> any legume is toxic unless properly fermented. You can test the theory at home. My grand-ma purchases raw soy and black beans, she puts them to soak in water in a clay bowl with vinegar to hasten the fermentation process...after 2 days, it smells like horrible farts...remove cloth cover, wash beans throughly and pressure cook for 45 minutes: safe to eat.
Try it at home and see if I am full of farts...I am not. Simple fermentation needs to be undertaken before eating any legume...this is an ancient Japanese culinary tip that most people have forgotten but can prevent the bitch tit, soy boy curse

Only fermented soy can be consumed...industrial soy will fuck up your hormones

give sarajevo