Leaf

>leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERyZFaVHDDw
youtube.com/watch?v=463L6EThMTQ
google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/blogs/canadian-prime-minister-interrupts-girl-for-saying-mankind-tells-her-to-use
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never have been more proud.

Someone had to say it. PEOPLE including MEN need to get with the program.

i hope somebody spits in his face

Q predicted this

BRAVE
R
A
V
E

But isn't that mansplaining?

I don't identify as people.

link?

Does that count as man... I mean peoplesplaining?

He makes all of you Leafs look bad, think about every Foreigner he last walk across the border at roxham Road and others

>But isn't that mansplaining?

I was going to say feminists should be castrating him for manterrupting that brave woman with his mansplaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERyZFaVHDDw

lol

Pet*Rson fanbois

but the girl on the left is manspreading too

MANTERRUPTING SHITLORD

did he say not to say "humankind" out of respect for niggers?

It's all so tiresome

I want to cuck him.

>Justin Trudeau on "manterrupting"...

youtube.com/watch?v=463L6EThMTQ

google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/blogs/canadian-prime-minister-interrupts-girl-for-saying-mankind-tells-her-to-use

>humanotherkinpeoplekind

END OUR SUFFERING

this is actually "good" in the sense that true believing, boots-on-the-ground leftists only care about positive headlines in international media, and (surprisingly) it looks like he's being humiliated over this, and make no mistake, he was only saying what he knows his voters want to hear

How did you get so bad? It is my limited understanding that his father was a respected politician

for all his problems pierre was actually an intelligent person who even nixon regarded as a "clever bastard"
do light research on justin's background and his perplexing stupidity makes a lot more sense, and his election victory is nowhere near what it is portrayed as

Respectable? As i recall he's one of the main reason canada became cucknada

His father is responsible for Canada adopting "multiculturalism".

I guess "humankind" isn't even allowed anymore because that has the word "man" in it.

I want to see this fag lowered into a vat of acid

Where were the men when Trudeau was elected? Why did they believe that?

What about female? Kek

You have to be a man to "mansplain"
Not some poncy little princess faggot leaf nigger

Wo-man

Apparently you take mansplaining as a compliment lol

No link.

But a culture that emphasizes uniformity is also going to have the highest rates of camaraderie and brotherhood. Yes, people who were already deemed undesireable would be excluded. But those that are included would be openly welcomed and accepted. It would breed the kind of society and communities that don't need to lock their doors at night, and people still wouldn't get robbed.

It would create a sense of belonging that all people's innately desire. The ones that are excluded would easily be expected to go make their own communities and societies where likeminded people could go to thrive.

What the fuck is wrong with leftists that they want to flip the table just because the game is too abstract for their monkey brains?

He represents the new Canada well.

Trudeau senior made that statement in 1971. pic related.

lol Canada is filled with cucks. We're going to fuck these pussies so bad in NAFTA negotiations.

1984 WAS NOT AN INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL

FUCK THIS NEWSPEAK BULLSHIT

KILL THEM ALL

Fucking cuck, mankind isn't gendered anyway, it's shorthand for humankind, day of the rake fucking when

The glans is an adaptation to remove semen from the interior of females would have been previously inseminated by males of the same species.
Its shape, akin to a harpoon, allows for the removal of competing sperm, increasing the probabilty of a successful reproduction.

Leaf has been leaf for years

Justin's ability to out cuck himself is impressive.

>Interrupts
This is how you know this man had nothing to say. He couldn't wait for what was already being said to finish, he had to coattail off of what already was.

>My gender lives here
>In the air where I plucked it out from.

Maybe try humankind, Trudeau...you know, like a real fucking word.

Faggot grocery bagger

All parties here are controlled opposition and are no better.
We need a literal revolution. But it has to get REALLY bad before people will start to do anything. And by then, it's too late.

He's the result of a life long communist indoctrination and he's only doing what other other red leaders have been doing ever since the kikes invented this crap. They get megalomaniac after some time and start creating and pushing their own words and other bizarre things. Soon enough he will be creating and funding (Taxfunded) institutes where he will try to find the "cure for social problems". You leafs are fucked and so is your economy.

lol you think the content here is real?

lol

HAHA filename

Blimey I thought Old May was bad.

Also Old Maid.

Jesus Christ Canada.
Every time I think, it can be that bad, it can't get worse in Canada, it just does.

Remember, Canada elected this man.

Day of the rake when?

God, I pray for a syrup nigger genocide every day

I'm not Canadian

TRUDEAU CONFIRMED BASED ACCELERATIONALIST

>peoplekind
Why not humankind? Retard.

Aren't wo(men) included in mankind?

racist. NOT ALL PEOPLE are humans

Manatoba. Do it

niggers and women arent human

>clapadian

imagine if this cuck was your president I'd move solely for that reason

Kys it’s real.

>doesn't know that mankind doesn't refer to gender but is the species as a whole

Why the fuck does he sit like that?! My balls hurt for his.

Did he tuck his penis in first before saying people kind?

For fucks sake it's real. He seriously is the most gigantic faggot on the planet and OP is a dick sucking machine.

every trudeau headline is onion-tier. actually is this onion news?

>controlling language by fiat
The absolute worst cancer a free country can have.

I didn't think a government could be more cucked then our own. I'm so sorry

Here here.

Vaguely read a bit in a Q thread,what else about Cuckada?
Any worst case scenarios he talk about?

Other outlets have said it better. They point out that he's mansplaining.

That’s his logic tho. He wants it to be neutral since we have 2 genders, but in the process he just makes himself look like a raging faggot

>since we have 2 genders
EXCUSE ME?

Oops

LBJ did the same thing for the USA
It’s almost as if someone was pushing an agenda.

do these fuckers no what tribalism and balkinization is?
homogeneous societies trust each other more Its like they hate the west so much they are willing to import antiwestern people to destroy and tell you your wrong for not going along with this insanity

Australia's "White Australia policy" ended around the same time as well. Pure coincidence.

>lemme stop you right there, m'lady
what a fucking faggot cuck

> Prime minister of Canada
> Doesn't know the difference between "Man" and "Men"
How the fuck he got into politics?

Funny because the military molds people into uniformity and it makes people with vastly different backgrounds and personalities get along

The leafs are worse than jews.

Sad, people ripping on Trudeau for this while not understanding how many (You)'s he farmed off this one quip.
>mansplaining
>mansplaining gender equality
>in a grammar nazi stylized " peoplekind* "
>in a "sweetie, no" manner
>to a woman (female)
>as a male feminist
>in a position of power as the patriarch of the country
>when the original topic was unrelated altogether
>as he sidestepped the actual question of religious organizations' difficulties in navigating volunteering organization (read: trying to get free labour)
>and forcing her to sit the fuck down
The guy is literally a madman and master troll. Canadians have a lot to learn from him if we're going to hit the next level of shitposting.

No the are a result of the Jews...

It doesn't even matter what her question was; he picked up a keyword like a CIAnigger bot or something and spewed a script like he was programmed to.

A complete (((mystery))) to me.