A STRATEGY TO TO STOP THE JORDAN PETERSON THREADS

Lately pol has been been an endless stream of Jordan Peterson threads. A lot of people are wondering what the real purpose behind all these threads could be. Are shills using circle jerks about Le Sorted Guy to slide actual happenings like #releasethememo? Or could these thread be JIDF trying to divide and conquer us on the one man that can wake Gen Z up to the (((Post Modern Neo Marxist))) takeover of academia? Or perhaps these threads are trying to convince us that even if Peterstein cucks on the JQ and white collectivism, there's nothing to see here and we should continue to clean our balls just like Peterson says.
I think we are seeing these threads for another reason entirely. They appear because there is an actual issue here that pol is trying to resolve: should we support a public figure that might be /ourguy/ (redpilled but hiding his power level), but might also be a filthy kike gatekeeper shill trying lead our best and brightest white males away from the only redpills that truly matter: the JQ, race realism, and the necessity of whites to organize.
We cannot resolve this debate because the strategic framework most of us are operating within is too simplistic. What is the grand strategy that currently animates our movement? The most straightforward (or perhaps entrylevel?) strategy goes something like this:
Step 1. Redpill normies.
Step 2. Once enough normies are redpilled, gas the kikes race war now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s
webmshare.com/Kw8Or
vimeo.com/254383491
youtube.com/watch?v=H-U13bxoKcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do not propose that anyone should abandon the above strategy. But it has strengths and weaknesses.
As strategies go, it is very simplistic. Its lack of nuance becomes a problem when trying to decide whether to support Jordan Peterson even though he dodges the JQ. We end up forming two camps and arguing over whether he is useful as a first step along the path to the real redpills or detrimental as a gatekeeper blocking the path to the important redpills.
I do not believe as a movement we all need to follow the same overarching strategy. However, being aware of a range of possible strategies will enable us to judge events in a more sophisticated way.
Here's another strategy I've been thinking about. I've heard it in various forms both within our movement and outside of it. Here's my formulation of it.

We should conceptualize our movement at this stage as composed of three groups: autists, propagandists, and infiltrators. An autist's job is to shitpost on Sup Forums and argue in an uncensored way with other autists to research and discover what is really going on in the world. They are the intellectual engine of our movement. Propagandists have one foot in the world of the autists and one foot in the world of the normie. They take the information the autists shitpost and form it into memes which are targetted at specific subcultures of normies (for example, the skeptic community or the Jordan Peterson subreddit). Infiltrators infiltrate the institutions of our enemies. They are redpilled but never reveal their power level.
The goal of these three groups is to redpill Gen Z. If they can redpill high IQ members of the Millennials that is good too. Once redpilled they can themselves become autists, propagandists or infiltrators. The propagandists also make memes to support the infilitrators. The final goal is for our infiltrators to be trusted leaders members of normie institutions. That way the normies we could not reach through redpills can still join our cause by following our leaders.
How can we tell if a given individual is actually an /ourguy/ infiltrator subverting our enemy's institutions? After all, infiltrators cannot show their power level.
Consider Trump. Is he /ourguy/? Is he an inflitrator? Or is he a Jewish shill? Remember that the system is setup so that if you show your power level the system destroys you. It is conceivable that Trump has hidden his power level very well, even to the point of marrying his daughter to Kushner. It is also conceivable that Trump is a sophisticated psyop that got votes from our movement but ultimately is in the pocket of Israel. Or he could be some mix of the two.

We have poured endless amounts of energy into debating whether Trump is secretly redpilled or not. The energy we put into the debate could be better spent spreading our propaganda to other parts of the Internet. On top of that, the debate about whether someone is /ourguy/ or a psyop shill can be demoralizing.
We need to be more pragmatic. Whomever we chose to support will not take actions which line up 100% with our goals. If they truly have infiltrated an institution they must play the game to some extent, which means counter-signalling things we care about. Think about Trump tweeting about the Holohoax on Holohoax Rememberance Day. Perhaps that is proof he is a cyrpto-Jew. However, if he is secretly /ourguy/, it could also have been him hiding his true beliefs to avoid suspicion from our Semitic Overlords. That is why being overtly /ourguy/ should not be a precondition for us supporting him. Purity sperging plays into our enemy's hands because when we don't support a potential infiltrator, we are leaving money on the table.
Peterson could be hiding a crazy high power level. Or he could be just another confused boomer. The pragmatic approach to deciding whether to support him is to ask two questions. How does Jordan Peterson benefit our movement? How does Jordan Peterson threaten our movement?
The benefits:
He moves normie men from being nihilistic beta faggots towards being strong responsible men.
He is an entry level redpill.
He has a huge following that is still growing.
His reading list is full of redpilling books written by anti-semites.
The threats:
He counter signals white collectivism, race realism, and the JQ.
Some of our generation's brightest minds could get stuck as cucked individualistic civic nationalism.
I personally believe that the benefits of supporting him far outweigh the risks.

everyone knows the JP threads are shills
your autism is appreciated but its not necessary

First of all, our propagandists should create memes targeted to absolute normies that get them interested in Jordan Peterson. Think for example of Pewdiepie's followers, or maybe video game kids that have some exposure to Gamergate. The memes could be really basic. The intent is to get people in these communities to start watching Peterson. Once they do, they have taken the first steop on the path that will lead them to us.
At the same time, our propagandists should create a different set of memes targetted at people that have fully swallowed the Peterson Pill. These people risk becoming atomized Liberalist cucks, and on some level they can feel it. They are aware of the decline of the West. But they have no actual means of combatting it. They are wondering "Ok, my room is clean, now what?" That's where we come in. We both chip away at the Peterson Pill by pointing out its inconcistancies and we also clue them into the real cause of the West's decline (The Culture of Critique, The Greatest Story Never Told, etc.). Remember: Peterson makes people aware of all the problems in the West, but he provides no actual solutions. Once these people are done cleaning their room, they'll need someone like us to redpill them on how to actually save the West. The redpills almost write themselves: all the authors on Peterson's reading list were publicly anti-semites. Individualism for whites but group identity for Israel is ridiculous. Cleaning your room won't save the west.

>might be /ourguy/ (redpilled but hiding his power level)
This 5D chesscuck meme has been torn to shreds.

Peterstein is an openly Zionist kike lover whose STATED GOAL is to stop White men from "being tribal again" because he says he HAD A PROPHETIC DREAM that if White people "act tribal again" IT WILL END IN NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON AND GENOCIDE OF GOD'S CHOSEN.

The way to stop these cancererous Jordan B. Peterstein threads is to make it known to the paid shills who make all of the "this guy helped me sort out my life! check out this great boomer!" that we have not fallen for their CIAnigger pressure release valve psyop designed to prevent Whites from resisting white genocide in the years just prior to us becoming minorities in our own countries.

Jordan B. Peterstein has been THOROUGHLY discredited as a shill of the jewish power structure.

Here is a video of Peterson giving an hour long speech with his buddy Ezra Levant at last year's 100th year anniversary celebration of the founding of Israel, 'Canadians for Balfour 100':
youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

At this timestamp you can see a jew he was on stage with state that: "Antisemitism is a 2000 year old disease." And watch Juden B. Peterstein nod his head furiously in agreement:
youtu.be/RnTMp3wTlzc?t=36m21s

Recently someone posted a screencap from a pol thread to /r/JordanPeterson. I really liked the thread when I saw it on pol. It gave a very clear eyed view of how much of what Peterson is preaching really lines up with our goals. Peterson's anti-Marxist rhetoric is the only part of his message we agree with him about. Even though I liked the thread, I did not think it was good propaganda to post to /r/JordanPeterson. It assumed the reader understood the JQ, and for Peterson's followers, their brains just shut off when they read the word Jews. Imagine if instead we had posted propaganda that pointed out the inconsistencies of Peterson's position on group identity. The meme: Peterson on Rubin Report cucking for Israeli group identity juxtaposed against Peterson's tweets to Kevin MacDonald about the absoulute horrors of identification with one's race. Since his subreddit has almost 40k subscribers, that one meme could potentially persuade thousands of high IQ whites to move further down the pipeline (in b4 >huehue Peterson's followers are "high IQ"). If just 1% of them google who Kevin MacDonald is, that's a huge win for us.
When posting memes like this, having a credible sock puppet is really useful. If our memes are posted by accounts that have been posting, commenting and liking on /r/JordanPeterson for several months, we have a much better chance of persuading his audience. Google "pacing and leading." A brand new sock puppet created just to post our memes is easily ignored or banned.
Another possible meme: why won't Jordan Peterson host the "I can't do it" video on his YouTube channel, since it is being censored all over the Internet (Way of the World had his entire YouTube channel banned for hosting the video). Since Peterson posts about censorship bots and gets shut down occasionally himself, he could make a very strong statement about protecting all speech, even speech he has no vested interest in.

>Clean your room
And in your particular case OP:
>Take your medication

Now fuck off back to CBTS threads, sissy.

What I ask of you is this: continue to post on pol. Continue to debate the truth on here. But take some of the time you spend here and use it to create sock puppets on reddit and other normie havens. Spend some time posting in normie subreddits but never revealing your power level. Post to /r/JordanPeterson or /r/The_Donald or skeptic subreddits, or pewdiepie subreddits. Once you are recognized as an actual member of the community, begin to post red pills that are tailored to your audience. Don't drop the big red pills yet. Don't sperge out and completely change your tone all of a sudden. Instead, present your redpills as normal and natural ideas that really got your noodle frying and you want to hear what all your new friends think about it.
I also ask you to understand that if we demands someone is openly /ourguy/ before we will support him, we will be incapable of supporting those that do successful infiltrate the system to subvert it. Whether or not somone is secretly redpilled is interesting to debate to a point. But in a way it is almost beside the point. Let pragmatism rule which deciding whom to support.
There is still much work to be done in our movement. But prospects have never looked so bright for our cause. Remember all those that came before you and fought valiantly against overwhelming odds. Now the odds are in our favor. We should no longer fear the Jew. The Jew should fear us.
All we have to do is persist and victory will be ours.
Hail Victory.

>the JQ, race realism, and the necessity of whites to organize.

Lost me here. The race shit is a D&C tactic. We are fucking Americans. Even a percentage of normie jews here are Americans. Our enemy is and always will be, the elite of the ruling class that exploit the entire system and fuck every race within it over pile of burning coals

P.S.
A couple more thoughts:
The groups I mentioned above are not mutually exclusive. For example, most of our propagandists are also autists. The converse is not true because many autists are too autistic to create persuasive propaganda.
In the current year our movement has lots of autists, a good amount of propagandists, but far too few infiltrators. If you have not revealed your power level, consider running for local office. Anything will help: school board, sheriff, local council. Often times these seats are uncontested. Often times they give you the power to appoint your friends to political positions. Imagine winning and being able to give all your NEET shitlord friends a steady paycheck.

>A STRATEGY TO TO STOP THE JORDAN PETERSON THREADS
Oh....Oh...I know! I have an idea on how!
STOP MAKING JORDAN PETERSON THREADS!
There ya go! I mean if this thread had never existed that would be one less one now wouldn't it? Do your part bitch.

you forgot the Chad division.

We act dumb, but we are attractive and bring women into the movement. We also serve as a mass of human resource during the war/day of the rope.

>We are fucking Americans.
At least you'll have your constitution.

This guy gets it, pls get help the rest of you.

Step one is propaganda that is humorous and BTFOs Peterstein cultists so they get the fuck off our board.

Peterstein cultists on suicide watch.

Humor and mockery in the form of casual simple memes is our greatest weapon for awakening the normie.

Peterstein's goal is to stop Whites from resisting White genocide.

PETERSTEIN: RUG SALESMAN EXTRAORDINAIRE

Break the spell of the eDaddy.

This is a shill thread

brainlet petersoncucks dont philosophy 101

visit /lit/ and get brain/fit/ bois

CHECKED
This.

Pointing out his shekel hoarding is effective. One doesn't need to be a fucking communist to find hucksterism distasteful. It's a red flag to any normal person when someone who claims to be fighting to save the world focuses on selling autographed rugs.

The juden cannot resist the shekel.

He avoids debate with anyone on the right because he knows his logic is not sound and he would get blown the fuck out.

This carpet thing was a joke, right?

checked.

His book isn't bad, it's good for self-help.

If you want more serious thinking just skip Peterstein entirely and read a few Nietzsche books. Virtually everything Peterson says is just fancy dressed up Nietszche translated into a modern entertaining format.

I honestly think his new book has positive qualities. It's fun to listen to and helpful if you need a boost or pep shot. Which a lot of us do. He's great for self-help and psychology.

If you want the real thing though just skip him and read Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

I actually have a vastly different opinion of JP after that "truth he won't tell you" video.

Seeing him pace back and forth on the stage mumbling like that, knowing he couldn't answer honestly without tanking his career, or answer dishonestly without waking up the goyim, only to answer flatly "I can't do that"....

He knows.

For the more intellectual crowd, as you describe, it's simple enough to point out that there is no evidence that Peterstein's individualism even has a chance of stopping the Marxists.

Note too that he is telling a group of people who are the target of genocide that they cannot work together to stop that genocide because "it will lead to more genocide!".

Many of his followers believe him that if Whites organize to stop White genocide that Whites will exterminate all non-Whites globally. In that sense, he is actually radicalizing non-Whites to think that Whites are evil and dangerous and must be stopped from collectivizing for that reason, JUST LIKE THE MARXISTS.

Peterson is red pilling people who aren't immersed in global politics by illustrating how they are being deceived and manipulated. His message is largely hitting western men who he is encouraging to be self-actualized, formidable advocates of traditional western culture.

He is deprogramming these people and if we overdose them on red pills to early it will just push them further left.

The vast majority of people in general don't know anything about the JQ and demanding that they fight a conspirator when they are blind to even the possibility of a conspiracy is fatally counterproductive.

It's real.

He knows more than he admits. I do think that. Doesn't let him off though for his statements about certain things. But he can't be stupid.

I made the big "Peterson is a shabbos schmuck" thread yesterday with that video if you remember, and today I am thinking I might have overreacted.

Hes having a positive influence.

I'm still going to call him Peterstein and mock him though. That's just me.

>I honestly think his new book has positive qualities
In the foreword of the new book, written by the jew (((Norman Doige))), he writes that Peterstein's was selected by a jewish TV produces who "was always looking for intellectuals to put in front of a microphone".

yes...
he knows
(((they))) know
us, THE GOYIM know
soon the world will know also.

The "because he tells people to wash their balls he's to be praised and supported" argument.

This argument has been thoroughly discredited as a shill last ditch effort to get us to stop putting this kike lover under the ground.

YOU'RE a shill thread

I wouldn't say anybody who watches Peterson's vids is a cultist. Though I would say anybody who unironically larps with a nazi flag is one.

You've presented a strawman and dismantled it. This proves nothing.

Fuck I forgot about that. That's pretty horrible. I have the audiobook and I don't think that's included but still, that's fucking abominable.

That does make me think a lot more about whether I'm willing to really accept Peterstein because that's somewhat alarming.

Only a feminist would post a photo like that

Powerful X quote, baka.

>I am thinking I might have overreacted.
You did not. You don't understand, you vastly underestimate the how dangerous Peterson, *vastly*.

Peterson is not just some half-baked eceleb who "says some good things that upset the left". Peterstein is openly Zionist and is being propped up by the jewish media machine. His rise to fame was artificial.

He is not "useful to the cause" because he does a decent job explaining what Marxism is. He is controlled opposition, that's what controlled opposition does, it takes jabs at the other side to give itself the illusion of being legitimate.

Peterson has explicitly stated the following:

A. His main focus is on preventing young White men from becoming disillusioned with the state of our nations and "redoing 1930s Germany". Please take the time to carefully think about this:

The man has *explicitly* stated that his primary focus is on preventing WHITE MEN (and ONLY White men) from rebelling against the jewish power structure.

B. That we must never again return to racial or ethnic tribalism, because we "have too many powerful weapons now". That is his main argument against White nationalism, that if Whites were to reassert control of their nations that White nations would be too powerful on the world stage and could pose a threat to other nation like Israel.

C. That if you have a problem with jews "being successful" in your nation, that you are simply a resentful, envious, murderous bigot who should in reality be very thankful you have a genetically superior minority using their genius to contribute to your nation. This is the only way that Peterstein "addresses the JQ". Peterstein cult followers will say "he's playing 4D chess, he can't address the JQ he'll get fired lol!", when in reality he does not avoid the JQ at all, but instead intentionally lies about the jews to protect their power, and pathologizes "antisemitism" as per Frankfurt School protocols.

>strawman
Where, kike?

Noone is telling you to buy it, a man shows up that helps people make sense of their lives in a way that directly helps pol do whatever pol does and instantly these D&C threads start popping up, sure, have fun with that, I have a room to clean

To help break yourself out of the spell of "but he's upsetting the leftists!", step back and realize that the only reason Peterstein started speaking out about the Marxist bullshit, according to his own words, is that he is "very afraid" of the reaction that will develop among young White men.

That's his goal, that's his stated intent, that was the line that was crossed for him and he intends to stop us from preventing out genocide.

For the rest of you who think "well he's a good redpill on some things and we can redpill his followers the rest of the way", you have no idea what you what you're talking about, you have no idea the power that cult personalities have, and how fucking difficult it is to break people away from the brainwashing that Peterstein is performing on our brethren.

The danger of the insidious nature of his teachings cannot be understated. I have seen many, many of his followers threatening people online, saying things like "after we kill all the Marxists, you """identitarians""" are next, all collectivists are my enemy", regurgitating perfectly the propaganda that they've been drilling into their brains for months by listening to multiple hours of this manipulative shuckster's words every single day while they take the bus to work or are on lunch.

Peterstein goes to great lengths to classify any White people who want to work together to stop White genocide as just as evil and dangerous an the Marxists in Archipelago, and this is not a simple neurological connection to sever in these people's minds, and Peterstein uses his deep understanding of the human mind to very artfully create and reinforce this connection over and over and over again throughout his (((lectures))).

The danger cannot be overstated.

Fuck off kike. He is essentially encouraging white men to re-institute the patriarchy AND BREED. You're a fucking lefty shill

>directly helps pol
Peterstein says he directly targets Sup Forums, and the White men here specifically, with his brainwashing materials.

He has said we're his personal troll army and he can command us to burn down buildings and start riots at any time.

You part of his ebin bucko troll army, faggot?

You didn't address my post While equating it to washing balls.

You've been at this for days now. You make a strawman of the post you reply to and you lay out a counterproductive, fear mongering argument that is largely based in truth. I suspect this is designed to keep people from paying attention to the fact that you aren't honestly addressing people who are disagreeing with you.

This makes it likely that you are a shill or liability.

Jordan B. Peterson Addresses the Jewish Question: THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY

webmshare.com/Kw8Or
vimeo.com/254383491

That's the single dumbest thing I have ever read. If you actually took the time to listen to what he says, instead of autisticly flailing and screetching, you would realize that literally everything you typed down is factually and intellectually wrong.

>You didn't address my post
Fine, I'll tear it to shreds, even though the rest of my words in this thread already do.

>Peterson is red pilling people who aren't immersed in global politics by illustrating how they are being deceived and manipulated.
Peterstein is the one doing the deceiving and manipulating. He lies about the jews (NOTE: This is not at all the same as AVOIDING the JQ, he tells lies about them to protect them). He manipulates his followers to falsely equivocate the Marxist atrocities of the Soviet Union with Whites "being tribal", and is thus continuing the jewish demoralization brainwaishing campaign against Whites, while simultaneously convincing non-Whites they will be exterminated by Whites if they cannot work together to stop the ebil Natzis.

Here's Peterstein LYING about the jews, not AVOIDING the JQ, but LYING:
webmshare.com/Kw8Or
vimeo.com/254383491

>His message is largely hitting western men who he is encouraging to be self-actualized, formidable advocates of traditional western culture.
That's right, Peterstein's message is mostly hitting young White men, as he has stated is his goal, and turning them into good goy civic nationalist individualists who have their jewish brainwashing from school about how evil Whites are and why we must "not be tribal" (holohoax brainwashing) reinforced by this pseudo-religious father figure source of authority.

Peterstein also pushes the "muh Western civilization" meme and ignores the fact that only Whites could have created Western civilization, or can maintain it. Peterstein preaches civic nationalism and "bring them on in!", and shames the White men who follow him from questioning their demographic replacement by telling them "what are you? A BIGOT? Do you want unsuccessful minorities or something? That means you need to CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO!"

Continued.

Keep an eye on this poster. This is the 52nd post in this thread and in the previous threads, this "user" with the meme flag has taken anywhere from a quarter all the way to half of the posts in threads that have gotten archived. It's all the same images, stale pasta, greentext screeching, and strawmen.

>insane ramblings about Jews and brainwashing

If he is so shitty and worthless/full of nonsensical lies, why is his message steamrolling yours?

>He is deprogramming these people and if we overdose them on red pills to early it will just push them further left.
Your plan is to tell people lies about the world to "slowly redpill them"? This is not only immoral, it does not work this way.

The path to the truth is not some linear progression from one failed ideology to the next, even if that's how you got there. The truth is the truth. Your assertion that telling people the truth will turn them into communists is fucking retarded.

>The vast majority of people in general don't know anything about the JQ
You don't have to be redpilled on the jews to realize there is nothing immoral about wanting to not be a minority in your own fucking country.

>demanding that they fight a conspirator when they are blind to even the possibility of a conspiracy is fatally counterproductive.
Your argument is to hide the truth because you think people can't handle the truth.

Just kill yourself. This is truly the most pathetic shilling attempt I have seen yet.

>factually and intellectually wrong.
Show us then. Debate me.

But you won't because you're drive-by shill who has zero arguments.

Kill yourself kike.

You've not once provided a single argument.

>If he is so shitty and worthless/full of nonsensical lies, why is his message steamrolling yours?
Why did the jewish lies about literally everything steamroll my entire race?

Could it be that Peterstein is shilled by the jewish MSM?

You are screeching like a autist and rambling about Jewish brainwashing, what is there to debate you phony psycho xD

>rambling about Jewish brainwashing
>phony psycho xD
>xD
Reddit you need to leave and go back to posting on /r/JordanBPeterson and /r/hapas.

You are embarrassing yourself.

excellent posts. saved

now that everyone knows he's gotten 200 Years Together, it's only a matter of time before he must give his opinion on it

that will be his true JQ moment.

If he dismisses the book then we know he's a kike shill. But I expect him to give us an honest review of the book and its contents but with an even-handed approach where he will basically try to avoid all the stuff that could have been written about the Jews today.

Never change pol, gods work

Damn his daughter is hot. Is there anything this man touches that does not turn into gold?

Says the shit covered loonie. Jesus Christ, go look in the mirror and think about the nonsensical bullshit you are spewing xD

HOW DARE YOU

Jordan Bernt Peterson is a hero. A Jungian hero archetype in fact. He's trying to save you from yourself you stupid cuck. He's objectively a genius, and Canada's greatest public intellectual.

Maybe the reason you don't like him is because you aren't smart enough to understand what he's saying. Maybe you're just uncomfortable because he tells the TRUTH, and you've been indoctrinated to believe LIES. Maybe you're a feminazi SJW post-modernist cultural marxist, actively trying to tear down the west because "muh patriarchy" but you're too stupid to realize that even if you succeed then Sharia law will take over and throw you off rooftops.

I hope for your sake you eventually sort yourself out and clean your room. I recommend watching this 300-hour lecture series on youtube, it really helped me. I used to be really high IQ but low conscientiousness, but then I started watching Peterson's lectures and now I've really got my life together. I've even stopped chasing those crazy females because it's not a productive use of my time. Yep, that's right, I'm a MGTOW because unfortunately the feminists have won and there's no place in modern society for a REAL man.

I wish JBP would run for Prime Minister he's the only one who can save us at this point.

>posts 4 autistic screeds on Peterson
>doesn't post again
really makes you think

>If he dismisses the book then we know he's a kike shill.
IF he ever even "gets around to reading it" and speaks about it, here is what I predict he will say:

"Well bucko this is just another great example of why we must never be tribal ever again! If Whites act tribal and collectivist like the Bolsheviks jews did in the USSR it will lead to genocide in the extreme! This book is a PERFECT example of that! So Whites must not resist the immigration that is rendering them a minority because to do so would require TRIBALISM and COLLECTIVISM which will lead to another holocaust! Thank you for giving me this book, it proves my point so well!"

Think about it.

10 bucks says he's a jew

This is the gayest thread in a while

>HOW DARE YOU
>HOW DARE YOU INSULT BY eDADDY!!!!!
>HE IS SINGLE HANDEDLLY SAVING THE WEST!!!!
>HE IS SAVING DRAGONS FROM THEIR OWN DIRTY ROOMS
>DO YOU EVEN READ BOOKS
>HOW COULD YOU BE THIS IGNORANT TO INSULT MY ZIONIST eBOOMER ?????
>YOU HAVE TO BE AN SJW
>YOU HAVE TO BE A COMMUNIST
>YOUR ROOM MUST BE DIRTY IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING EXPLAANTION
>THESE ARE THE ONLY THINGS MY eDADDY HAS SAID COULD POSSIBLY BE TRUE
>GOD JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF
>LOOK AT HOW DIRTY YOUR ROOM IS
>IM GOING TO DONATE $400 TO HIS PATREON RIGHT NOW ASSOHLE
>NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
>BET THAT TRIGGERS YOU HUH CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF A SUCCESSFUL DRAGON SLAYER
>TRY READING A BOOK SOME TIME YOU IDEOLOGICALYL POSSESSED NATZI

Stop spamming your stale pasta every day fucknuts

Let go of your resentment.

Are you part of the fearsome Sup Forums troll army that Peterstein says he can make burn down entire buildings on command?

I'm very scared of this bucko army, I hope I didn't anger the Sup Forums bucko army.

tl:dr

>being this delusional
If you can't take a joke or laugh at yourself, then you are litterally the worst Sup Forums has to offer
"Not your personal army" meme has been around since the age of Sup Forums, you and so many d&c'ers getting so triggered over it only shows how new nu-pol really is

youtube.com/watch?v=H-U13bxoKcc

>our board
kek
JBP is /ourguy/ faggot
memeflag cunts like you are shills and Sup Forums knows it, but you do what you always do: flood the board to give the impression that there's real anti-JBP sentiment - ignoring the fact that /ourbucko/ got much of his early support from Sup Forums, and continues to do so.

>Let go of your resentment.

>HEH BUCKO LET ME TELL YOU A THING OR TWO ABOUT YOUR OWN EMOTIONS
>IM A GENUINE PSYCHOLOGIST SO HEAR ME OUT
>IF YOU EVER FEEL THE EMOTION RESENTMENT THAT'SA REAL PROBLEM BUCKO
>IGNORE THE FACT THAT IT'S AN EVOLUTIONARY DEFENSE MECHANISM DESIGNED TO PROTECT AN ORGANISM AGAINST A PERSISTENT THREAT TO ITS EXISTENCE IN ITS ENVIRONMENT
>JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT
>I MEAN ALL THESE KIDS ANGRY ABOUT THE JEWS PLOTTING THE EXTERMINATION OF THE WHITE RACE
>THAT'S JUST MENTAL ILLNESS
>ANYONE WHO NOTICES JEWS EXIST AND ASKS A QUESTION ABOUT THEIR USE OF POWER IS MENTALLY ILL
>LIKE I SAID THE NATURAL EMOTION OF RESENTMENT IS EVIL AND SHAMEFUL
>YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU SUPPRESS IT BUCKO
>MAKE SURE YOU BURY IT DOWN REAL DEEP
>TUCK IT IN BETWEEN YOUR CLEAN BALLS AND NEVER THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN
>THAT PERSISTENT THREAT TO YOUR EXISTENCE IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYWAYS
>LIKE I SAID ONLY THE MENTALLY ILL QUESTION JEWISH POWER
>ANTISEMITISM IS A 2000 YEAR OLD DISEASE!
>THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR IT ACTUALLY
>IT'S A MYSTERY OF SCIENCE THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE EXPLAINED
>IN THE MEAN TIME MAKE SURE TO FLAGGELATE YOURSELF IF YOU EVEN THINK OF THE WORD JEW
>SUPPRESS IT BUCKO
>CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Death to all Collaborators, Conformists, and Apostates.

Then he'll spend the next few years saying hes still trying to sort it out.

Oh damn. That's a really badass picture.

>"Not your personal army" meme
Yeah, and Peterstein has declared on national television that we're his personal troll army that he can command to burn down buildings at any time.

Kill yourself, bucko troll army.

>JBP is /ourguy/ faggot
>anti-JBP sentiment
>/ourbucko/
Kill yourself.

Sup Forums is not civic nationalist and anti-White like Yarden Blattz Peterstein.

Shill-kun, just leave. Your psy-op has failed.

I don't even think this is a shill, I think this is a Peterstein cultist.

You've been rused, lad. This man is out for your soul.

>the leftypol memeflag shill is STILL AT IT
Incredible.

THE ONLY PEOPLE POSTING THREADS ABOUT HIM ARE STORMFAGS

Survival is not enough. Winning one game once is not enough either. I'm tired of you and I'm tired of the communists too. Trying to box us up, trying to make us choose.

>memeflag
>plebbit spacing
>33 posts by this ID
try again, faggot
try harder
are you an angry tranny? Does JBP pinch your fuckwound? Is that why you have such a problem with cleaning your room and taking personal responsibility?

Undeniable proof that he is one of them, or at least supported by them. The guy came out of nowhere overnight, now we know why. This pic needs to be spread

I ordered his book last night. I wasn't going to but so many shills here I figure it has to be good.

I can tell that your intelect is not high enough to comprehend basic comedy, so let me spell it out for you:
It was a subtle twist on the fraze "not your personal army" which signals to us that he is aware of our culture and that he is infact /ourguy/, there have way to many hints such as that one for it to be considered a coincidence, you'd have to be mentaly disabled to openly larp as a nazi before getting on stable ground where you can make direct change in the current political climate
I'm know it's fun to larp as a nazi, but if you seriously think more than 1 % of people here would happily go around killing people, then you seriously dont get the point of this board

whites are so delusional

>that pic
Jordan Peterson is a modernist. They're both bad

Oh yeah it's pretty decent but the guy is controlled op and if you don't believe me you will when you read the foreword

>radical presentist centrist
>both sides were and will be bad
Hilarious post.

>It was a subtle twist on the fraze "not your personal army" which signals to us that he is aware of our culture and that he is infact /ourguy/
This is the new shill tactic: LE EBIN 5D CHESS.

It's been completely demolished as a plausible theory.