danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2752199
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2247423
imgur.com/a/6bPPI
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes.

This with waifu
imgur.com/a/fxsgG

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in a cute yukata for Tanabata.

Or wearing the Mikagura uniform: imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or with twintails, tied with some cute ribbons.

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests, otherwise anything else cute is also fine.

Please and thankyou!

Since Tanabata is today, requesting Natsume in one of the following

- wearing a yukata showing off her sexy thighs and legs i.imgur.com/erEHRc4.jpg
- writing a wish hoping user is real on a bamboo tree
- in a more elegant yukata similar to this i.imgur.com/sCbO1fD.jpg

Anything else is cool as well.

I would like to request Mai Natsume sunbathing with her bikini top untied. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2606240
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2667237
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai with her hair down (like in the fifth image in the bottom row of the reference) and brushing it. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Or perhaps Mai wearing a leotard and performing rhythmic gymnastics. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2512345

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari please.
Maybe she could be wearing a nice flower pattern bikini imgur.com/a/7ZBiQ though a simple white or blue one is very good too!
Bonus tanlines would be great too!

Alternatively, I would also like to request her with thick eyebrow! imgur.com/a/V9i7h

Though, if you want to do something else too, please ago ahead! I'll be happy with anything as long it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you very much.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a frilly bikini, or wearing Sagiri's jacket, but it's too small for her hnng.moe/f/RpL, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Kuukaku sitting in the viewer's lap with a cheeky grin like this: imgur.com/a/u9gTs
-Patting her head like this: imgur.com/a/ObQJf imgur.com/a/mW2L7
-Leaning over to yell at/scold the viewer like in this GIF imgur.com/a/oapsj
-In an arm wrestling position with a confident smile and a backwards baseball cap on
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi!

- Naked apron

- A recreation of this, sharing a kiss in the heat of a moment with my SI. Optional: Filled with random waifus of the artists choosing i.imgur.com/dcjVpCD.png

- Performing a Falcon Punch

- My SI posing for her, as she takes photos

- A sleepy Mamimi

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting her hair brushed by the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing Mashu's non-servant outfit from FGO imgur.com/ycBlOsf
-Leaning in for a kiss
-Being drowsy and wearing cute PJs
-Stretching in yoga clothes

Anything else cute/cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono wearing a sundress (if possible, slightly transparent and her wearing a bikini underneath it) and a sunhat.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Aigis only wearing band aids maybe as a swimsuit like this imgur.com/a/cGzjq
Dressed in Saber Artoria in either of her outfits imgur.com/a/4mDUf
Cosplaying as Shimakaze from Kantai Collection imgur.com/a/bxYyj
Dressed as a cheerleader cheering user on imgur.com/a/MqNEU
Her wearing this lingerie imgur.com/a/8ikK9, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Lavinia wearing the dangerous beast outfit from Fate
>imgur.com/a/oBF5T
Also requesting her dressed as Lambda-11
>imgur.com/a/N8M1C
Alternatively dressed as Liliana Vess or Acacyn from Magic the Gathering
>imgur.com/a/O9opp
>imgur.com/a/UDH11
Wearing a naked hoodie
>imgur.com/a/8aMcA
Or trying out her sisters clothes
>imgur.com/a/ZZL8y
Please, thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing the outfit pictured to the left, please!

Alternatively requesting Mimi doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Ran wearing Kirara's outfit from gj-bu
ref: i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg

Requesting Ran wearing her punk attire
refs: imgur.com/a/WHWNj

Any of the two will be fine, as long as you have fun drawing them!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a CSI investivating a crime scene like this:

u.nya.is/upsgzf.jpg
u.nya.is/brjrcq.jpg
u.nya.is/gvdldr.jpg

Or Ai as a lewd butterfly girl like this

u.nya.is/ymlima.png
u.nya.is/lhksoh.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

u.nya.is/xdylws.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Some more specific requests would include:

• Refreshing herself with a cold Nuka Cola on a hot summer day
• Dressed in the Fallout vault 13 jumpsuit. Bonus points for rolled up sleeves and utility belts like i.imgur.com/r1zMBDa.jpg
• Driving her jeep to the beach, with stuff like a surfboard and a beach umbrella e.g. stowed on the backseat
• Wearing her bikini (see ref sheet) on the beach, but with her usual white shirt tied up like i.imgur.com/TJqdjJk.jpg (Beware, ref slightly NSFW) in addition to or even instead of the bikini top.
• All things /k/ always welcome.

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something innocently suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (but 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Watashi: wearing an outfit that puts focus on her naval, like a tube top and jeans; her wearing a bathrobe or a towel, right out of the shower; or her wearing a hoodie over a bikini.

Those are just ideas though, anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

Happy Tanabata, everybody!

Requesting my darling Miia training a Magikarp/Feebas to be the best they can be, encouraging them that they can be every bit as great as they want if they give it their all. (imgur.com/a/3O35t)

Or Miia as a Samurai from SMT4, bonus if she's also being accompanied by a snake-like demon like the ones in the album: (imgur.com/a/Qhux4)

Or, because it's a full moon tonight, maybe something lewd but still sfw with Miia on SI, like these: (imgur.com/a/yEvLm)

Requesting Rin torturing user by reading a poem that he had written for her.

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, helping user get ready for work. Either gender for the user is fine.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

Requesting Yukino wearing a yukata.

Requesting Mai in either of these scenarios:

-performing an L-sit; i.imgur.com/uRD6RKh.jpg or a V-sit on the floor or on parallel bars while wearing either of these clothes; imgur.com/a/p8luG
-making a snowman while wearing winter clothes like these; i.imgur.com/itJTNKz.jpg

Alternatively anything cute or cool while wearing her school uniform for the summer season: imgur.com/a/TeAQ0

Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Next week is our Fete Nationale (Our 4th july), so I'd like to see her being happy watching fireworks
-For the same event, cutelewd patriotic lingerie/bikini, or even naked with private parts hidden by baguettes if you want
-Being lazy at home with messy hair and oversized t-shirt, asking if the viewer want some ice cream because it's hot
-Wearing a cutelewd egyptian outfit (inspiration imgur.com/a/IVOrO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hello everyone! Requesting my Tamaki wearing a yukata for Tanabata please! Either short or long yukata is fine as long as it allows her beautiful bare legs to shine in their full glory! ( some examples here danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2470964 danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2504297 )

Thanks for reading, and have a good comfy weekend~!

Requesting Kagura getting dressed, putting on a button shirt and necktie, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Good afternoon waifuthread, I hope you had a wonderful week. I'd like to request the following:

-Some sort of fun or badass action scene with her.
-I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lewd lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
-Her enjoying some fireworks at a carnival or fair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering!

Requesting my darling Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball out in the water? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Lewd: Wearing something that'd belong in

But as usual I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Rozalin with a water gun, wearing a swimsuit under a white tied-up top and jean shorts while being a bit wet; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit as an idol from the 70s or 80s e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=eBf1wrvyDFY

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Ballroom dancing in this dress i.imgur.com/BPFDzo2.jpg with my SI if possible - refs ( imgur.com/a/33unl ) i.imgur.com/DF49Vh6.png
-Summoning Tiphillie Lirulianae like in ep 13 of Little Witch Academia - given that water spirits are one of Deed's specialties ( i.imgur.com/2UC7IRa.png )
-smashing watermelons at the beach and wearing something like this i.imgur.com/dvjnbCC.jpg
-as the Ezo Red Fox Friend imgur.com/a/nLor5

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Since her birthday is approaching, which is on July 24th (based on her first appearance in the manga). Requesting my cute Tessou happy with arms behind back blushing with a green lisianthus flower worn behind the right ear and not forgetting that there are party poppers in the background.

Requesting Rika patting me on the head PoV style,
exercising in her buruma under the hot sun,
in front of a fan cooling down,
or having a silly dream where she's grown up as a really cool big boobed lady, then she wakes up.
Anything cute/cool/sexy(solo) is appreciated.

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui reacting to feelings of love, please! To be more specific, to have his heart racing/him blushing and how he reacts to that. Maybe disbelief at the fact that he's feeling that way, or confusion and doesn't understand what's wrong with him because he's never felt that way before. Any interpretation would be exciting to see

Or, him as a shota would be adorable. With some bandaids on his knees and just causing some sort of mischief.

Though as always those are just suggestions and anything drawn of him would definitely be loved. Hope we all continue to have a good weekend

(SI ref, just in case: i.imgur.com/KPTwlQd.png)

I would like to request Sakuya looking cool and wearing a set of feudal samurai armor. The kind with the iron plating and kabuto. Holding or minus the kabuto would be ideal.
Here are a few image references.
Samurai Armor: imgur.com/a/nFaGj
Would have had more but my upload blows right now for some reason

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is lovely and appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something fun. Take it easy and stay safe. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

It’s July, time to save the world!
Requesting Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama and a chibi me in any of the manga’s covers, replacing the Earth with a pudding. Oretama refs: i.imgur.com/ZCzwXyd.jpg SI ref: i.imgur.com/o9fCf3G.jpg
Also requesting my Nepu celebrating Tanabata.
Or Neptune and/or Purple Heart in Kakegurui’s OP style, or in its ED.

Purple Heart ref: files.catbox.moe/yjp468.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

Riding or petting a Dragonair. blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting anything summery of my love Tsubaki.

Some specific ideas:
- beachside, in a vintage red Cadillac convertible
- holding onto a surfboard and looking nervous at the prospect of riding it
- hair up and sunbathing
- eating ice cream and holding onto my arm
- wearing a yukata for Tanabata

Of course though, anything cute is very much welcome. Thank you for reading my request and have a nice weekend!

Good morning, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- As a Stewardess or Policewoman
- Dancing in an Hula Outfit, optionally with an Oricorio Pa'u Style by her side
-trying to cool off on a hot day
- wearing a Bikini
- Cosplaying one of following Magic cards: imgur.com/a/z5NZl
- As WIP(imgur.com/a/ZcPZG)

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a great weekened and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Inori wearing one of Sonico's outfits i.imgur.com/nQM29Zc.jpg

Requesting Nozomi, please.

Some example scenarios:
- Serving a plate of omurice
- Wearing a maid uniform
- Wearing a yukata/kimono

Alternatively, anything else with her is welcome too as long as it's not too lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Fuuka playing with fireworks or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Cyan:

-shyly giving a bento box with some band aids on her fingers
-with black ear tufts like a lynx or caracal (1)
-with a yukata with her top undone so her upper back is showing, maybe on a warm summer's night at a festival (2)
-laying down in a bikini with her top undone waiting for sunscreen
-with big fat cat tats, squeezing them (3)
-using a fan on a really hot day to keep her butt cool
-in one of these outfits imgur.com/a/XQ36I

Something else cute or lewd is fine

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

her wearing something like this would be great.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png

Requesting my Kobori reaching out to pick some apples off a tree, wearing a short shirt that exposes her midriff and jeans.

Another idea is her in Robin's swimsuit from FE: Heroes, laying down on a beach chair. Midriff is a must, as well.
imgur.com/a/pZuwS

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Another WWD is upon us. Let's get this started.

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia lying down next to the viewer in bed while smiling and saying good morning (optional), dressed in a nightdress

* Nightdress reference: i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of those work, anything cute or beautiful is fine.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Natsuki with something similar to the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/ZZ594

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be nice.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Like any of these: imgur.com/a/KgDF7

Or anything nice and summer related would be nice, thanks and have a good weekend.

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- very happy or very angry Chie

Mornin' draw-brahs.

I'm looking for anything cute of Polt but in particular I'd love to see me and Polt flexing side by side wearing "Swole Mates" tank tops.
Other ideas would be Polt working out or generally being genki and cute.

Thanks as always my dudes.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a cute button up nurse outfit snapping some nylon gloves on with a playful look at the viewer. Thighhigh garters and heart shaped buttons are encouraged but not required!
• In a two piece swimsuit and wearing an inter-tube floating in a pool or ocean
• Wearing a sports top and spats cooling down after a long workout

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Dressed like the Hellion from Darkest Dungeon:
i.imgur.com/EIzG9U6.jpg
A chart of her blushing
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey.

Thanks.

I'd like to request my very cool husbando Onizuka:

- Wearing a yukata/dressed up for a summer festival
- or if you want to be lewd, naked apron.

Of course, anything else you think is nice is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a two-piece swimsuit and happily going down a water slide.
Alternatively, her wearing only a pretty white lace sweaterdress
wedding ring heavily encouraged

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe wearing a Hawaiian/aloha shirt.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting Tsuzuki tying up his Tanabata wish. Thank you.

Requesting Cathyl as a cowgirl sheriff (western yeehaw kind). If you want to include me as her deputy here's my SI imgur.com/a/A49YY

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please! All the outfits in the ref are my favourite ones, to make things easier (leather jacket, Musical AU, and Poseidon are my top three, to narrow things down even more!).

Anything cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!

Also I'm going on vacation soon, so anything with a "big city" feel would be pretty cool too.

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K

SI ref if you're interested: imgur.com/a/yES5k

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Requesting Hibiki in one of her X Drive gears.
imgur.com/a/SPZoG

Requesting my waifu eating sweets please, anything else is fine

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir.

Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.
More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my dear Ion with very long hair, or maybe with his hair styled in a different way in buns or braids. Anything else, particularly summer themed, would be great, thanks!

requesting people have fun drawing yumi. beginners welcome.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or her in wrestling attire performing a Rainmaker lariat: imgur.com/a/GUGD9

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Anything birthday related would also be nice.

Hi WWHD, id like to request the love of my life, Samus, celebrating her new game by holding out a glass of champagne or maybe her jumping for joy.

Some pov handholding with fireworks in the background would be a lovely picture too if you wanted to do that.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Requesting Taiga in a cute swimsuit enjoying some Summer fun in the sun, please.
Or having some fun playing F/GO.
Or Birdyfag's super nice joint request idea of Taiga and Birdy having some sweets and coffee at a cafe or some friendly sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Vignette wearing a kimono or yukata, celebrating Tanabata. Optionally, her hair tied like this:imgur.com/a/oDJUY

or Vigne wearing a school swimsuit, adjusting her swimsuit at the back like this:imgur.com/a/W6NOc

Alternatively,Vigne eating a pocky and/or handing out a pocky to the viewer
or her wearing something similar like any outfits from this album:imgur.com/a/4w3b1

Heyo WWD. Hope you all are having a good weekend.

To commemorate the recent end of LWA, I would like to request my waifu, Nurse Hitomi, dressed up like Ursula-sensei from Little Witch Academia. Basically, requesting Hitomi as a teacher witch at the Luna Nova Academy.

Requesting Nephrates Lomka.

Pretty sure I'm the only one with this waifu, so I have to advocate for her since no one else will.

Any art would be wonderful, but I suggest drawing her in a white summer dress, that'd be pretty fucking cute.

Requesting Homura dressed as Washio Sumi (my.mixtape.moe/paczwn.jpg). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Original Ref: imgur.com/FkQga5F

Dressed as a teacher teaching the viewer about Dark Souls lore
imgur.com/a/zZooQ

Joint requesting with her and Syuko posing like Yugi and Ran in this picture in their swimsuits
i.imgur.com/oAm21lB.jpg

Her in a competition swimsuit with black and white colors and pink highlights
imgur.com/a/oGO9d

Or just her in twintails, like Nozomi from LL.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Being chuuni
-Wearing a bikini (I leave which one to wear to the artist) and drinking coconut juice
-Wearing a yukata, either long or short
-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) as a chibi, being hold by her.
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a black and purple version of this swimsuit: i.imgur.com/vui22WQ.png

Also soft-anchoring for the potential animation delivery

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a small catgirl sleeping in a box

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (also if a wedding ring could be included on her hand in whatever you draw it'd be greatly appreciated):
-her beating Kyousuke at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/dcg3M) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

Reposting this since I made the mistake of delivering it in a near dead thread. Be a good wife to him user!

Requesting dark knight noire hugging a dogoo from neptunia imgur.com/a/MlhcQ

Requesting my cute husbando eating a big american cheese burger or in a Gantz suit. imgur.com/a/gzIZf

Alternatively one of these two join requests:
-Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U
-Kyousuke dressed as Nakamura while Wham is dressed as Samoa Joe like this match card i.imgur.com/H4w83os.png

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/NbtpUum.jpg

As long as he's cute, happy, and nonlewd anything else is welcomed. Remember to have fun drawing and thank you for considering.

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Nice!

Are you still considering mine.

Requesting Kukuru.

Didnt you already get something?

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan playing the violin.

Or she cosplaying Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy would be great to.
Refs: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2713769
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2752199

Or as alternative she lying at a bed smiling like this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2247423

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a good weekend.

They said please rerequest.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please.
If you want something more specific, how about in the Shujin'in Uniform and maybe saying "How cute," or any other of Kaguya's lines.
Uniform ref: imgur.com/a/6bPPI
Thanks in advance!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okumura's clothes please~

Anything else cute is fine two, have a motivated weekend drawfriends

Stop being annoying.

Yours is on my list of requests. I'll get to you eventually.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Carol Olston with a updo hairstye

Requesting chaton in a sling bikini

Requesting alice surrounded by forget me nots.

I'd like to request a pic of Katyusha from GuP at the beach in a swimsuit, looking at the viewer while suggestively eating a popsicle.

Requesting Gazer attempting the one finger selfie thing but getting the angle wrong so her finger doesn't cover anything, goo notwithstanding.

One finger selfie example: i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg

Or, dressed like an egg/wearing an egg costume. Or winking.

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Requesting Liz wearing puffy shorts!