My friend just sent me a video of Chinese people sawing a live whale into slices while it’s still breathing...

My friend just sent me a video of Chinese people sawing a live whale into slices while it’s still breathing... wtf seriously. WTF is wrong with Chinese people? Everyday I see something about them that makes me believe that they have no souls.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1204593/Vendors-saw-giant-whale-shark-pieces-Chinese-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE
youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>video?

That looks like a whale SHARK, not a whale.

t. Shark week.

>Killing something while it's still alive

M8 where do you think your food comes from?

>processing something while it's still alive
ftfy

>whale
Cat fish. Enjoy your Swai and Basa.

That video is fucking Brutal. It'd be nice for them to at least put it out of it's misery. Chinks are soulless.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1204593/Vendors-saw-giant-whale-shark-pieces-Chinese-market.html

That's a shark whale.

You do realise that fishes you eat are often just as brutaly slaughtered, right?

F A G
A
G

who cares if some stupid fish dies

....whale shark

it's a baby whaleshark.

Who gives a fuck.
The beef industry in the U.S. uses chainsaws to lop off heads from cows.

Getting meat will never be morally right unless you got it from an already dead or suffering beast

>white people kill an animal before processing it as food
>jews torture it to death instead

really shows the difference between whites and jews

young one by the looks of it.
they would fucking carve up anything and eat it.
subhumans behave like this.

this

Jewish ritual murder

I get it just fine. I just don't see anything wrong with sticking a spear through it's eye before you saw it into 30 pieces. Chinks love inflicting unnecessary pain on their food however. It's their modus operandi.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUfu712tlkE

I bet that is fucking delicious, fresh as can be.

And it is not a whale you fucking mutt, it's a fish.

The first one does it for money
The other one for culture

I don't think you want to make this implications when talking about hating kikes, dumbass.

fish's cant feel pain

souls arent real and fishes dont feel pain, even if they did they wouldnt act any differently so it literally doesnt matter at all
>inb4 inhumane
they arent humans, they are different specie, they are our property if we can make them to become it

You must be a demtranny

Why don’t they kill it first? I hate China

Its the way they do it you retard.

Inb4 doggo torture gifs

>the brown dude crying
kek

I guess they think it's going to die anyways so who cares how long it takes?

They're as smart as whites, but they have none of our empathy.
I have to admit, I take a little satisfaction in knowing that when we're extinct, the Asians will inherit the earth and they surely won't be as kind or as forgiving as the white man was toward the lesser races.

No, I think I do.

Even when whites are killing animals for money (and feeding their fellows), they're being humane about it.

Jews are doing it "culturally" so there's no rhyme or reason, they just like to fucking torture things.

You must be a semite

Chinaman here

My cousins back in my families village for a laugh use to fuck the chickens as the cut their heads off.
They don’t have a pussy or ass just a hole and it spasms as they die.

I went vegan that day

Now THAT'S fucked up enough to be chinese alright.
>They never fail to dissapoint

youtube.com/watch?v=n2KmVvgPkyc
The brutal festival at Nem Thuong village, Vietnam

why cant they cut off his head first
they also dont care for humans. Something is wrong with them

subhumans

>that vid title

ain't even gonna watch

god damn these chinks to hell

CHINA HATE THREAD NOW

Chinese people unironically believe that suffering pain while it dies makes the meat taste better. This is why they boil animals alive instead of killing them first. They also believe in all kinds of hocus pocus like deer dicks and blueberries curing cancer. They really are fucking barbarians and deserve nothing short of extinction.

please explain how you hare supposed to "kill" a whale.

Is sympathy and empathy a white trait? I just saw a few videos of nogs laughing while a man was drowning and another in which they laughed while they kicked an innocent kitty against a wall.

looks like someone dropped a nuke

That's a shark

i would've been pretty sure that we were under nuclear attack

Harpoon through the eye retard

no wonder americans btfo. We have become soft.

GODDAMN SOULLESS BUGMEN CHINK SCUM

THIS IS WHY THE SUPERIOR WHITE MAN MUST RULE THE WORLD. THE SAVAGE RACES ARE TOO EVIL AND BARBARIC TO EVER BE IN CHARGE

1) That is a shark, not a whale, retard.
2) By cutting off its head, or driving a spear into its brain, or literally any one of a hundred ways you can quickly and painlessly kill a fish.

But see:
Chinks think pain makes for more flavor so they don't do any of that shit.

I've cut a square out of a bluefin moments after we pulled it out of the water and ate it while looking into its eyes. Delicious and something you goys wont ever be able to afford.

>my friend
Get the fuck off Sup Forums, you normie shithead.

>whale shark

He posts on pol too though

We all have at least one friend, user.

Surprise, it's pic related!

This was actually standard practice in the west when whaleing was a thing. It maximizes the amount of blubber or something

You know its pretty common just about anywhere that fish are eaten to cut into them while they are still alive right? I realize this is slightly more disturbing to you because its probably your favorite animal or some bullshit but this is pretty much the standard

>blueberries curing cancer.

Actually it’s fried spiders for lung cancer
Snake for heart disease
Turtle bile for pancreatic cancer
Rhino or buffalo for liver cancer
Sun bear bile for gall or kidney cancer
Small birds for brain tumours
It’s seriously believed.

But the herbal concoctions are shown to have some positive effect for some cancer patients. The university of Adelaide released a study on it.

Well what the fuck is factory farming like nigga

chink here. you white people care too much about other peoples "feelings" and feel guilty because youre white. When are you going to learn life is cheap and you guys knee jerking every time a nignog or some refugee dies is ruining your own cultures.

Whales aren't fish, Kurt.

Disgusting subhumans.

this is actually kinda lit, only way it could have been better is if he one swiped cleaved the pig.

thats not a whale

WHALE - SHARK

we are both right autistard.

I feel sorry for the cyclist who gets dibbed by the lamp post right before the truck smudges them.

>You know its pretty common just about anywhere that fish are eaten to cut into them while they are still alive right?
not a good moment to invoke the fallacy that what is common, is normal and ok
don't be a barbarian. Give the animal a quick death if you're going to eat animals

I don't know much about Chinese religion but what morality does Chinese religion even have?

Holy shit that's the ultimate action scene. what movie is it from?

how can you slice it without waiting for hours to stop breathing? have you ever been feeshing?

so? fish can't even feel pain anyway

RICE HARD 3

quit telling me what to do you fucking fascist

this. africans will be straight up eaten after the oceans are wiped out. bushmeat 2.0

its head is already cut, moron

go back to your safe space you retarded enviromentalist libtard

Earnest goes to re-education camp

it's not though. have you watched the video?

that's a shark

if Sup Forums has taught me anything its that the Chinese are literally nigger-tier
Not even sure they are human

It really isn't. Did you even watch the video?

Ocean creatures have no souls so whatever.

We have this thread literally every single day. Whites do the exact same shit and worse casually in the slaughter industry.

I mean we did something similar over here in Wales when a Whale beached itself on the shore, they just went at it with chainsaws.

False, remember that St. Thomas Aquinas wrote that all animals have souls, but different ones than ours. Animal souls probably won't survive death, but are souls nonetheless.

When an animal is under stress it releases tons of hormones into muscles (meat) which can have bad effects on the taste (lactic acid build etc...) and virtually always turns the meat an unappetizing color. Thought the latter only effects it if you are planning on using it make steak (you wont get the juicy red interior).

Ritual slaughter like jews and muslims came about because back then that was the best way to slaughter for taste, though today there are better methods of near instant death.

I'm no expert on fish but I would assume the same applies.

Why the fuck do you people use the word "soul" like it's an actual thing. It's not real.

Plenty of pigs and chickens hit scalding tanks while still alive in factory farms. Don't see a big difference to be honest.

taste best in gutter oil......

>Chinese
>People
Pick one.

Not as bad desu
The fact they make a BDSM festival out of it, odd yet not super strange, but as far as non-modern ways of slaughtering go, this one is pretty quick

There's a whole world between this and skinning dogs alive before eating them

Ching ching chang ping pong

Especially how he was the smarter one for going diagonal to get out of its path, and actually putting the most effort into getting away

Neither are concepts like compassion, ethics, morality, good and evil but that doesn't seem to stop people from making arbitrary rules based on those.

There is plenty of evidence there is a thing as a soul. Out of body experiences, for example. You can do it yourself if you like, a bit too scary for my liking.

Fresh in English means sending caught game on ice in trucks in-land. Fresh means fresh in other cultures. Fuck off and let them do their thing you judgmental piece of shit.

You're retarded.

Subhuman changs
>we arr rook and act same

Life is precious you retard

Whale sharks are like sea cows, super tame creatures. I thought they were endangered - not like that ever stopped the Chinese from killing things.
Went swimming with them in Cebu, pic related.

>inb4 not your personal blog ya faggot