Cross ange thread

Things that SRW fixed from Cross Ange.
2. Ange's starting angst: Judai from gundam fixed her up
1. The bullshit kill steals: Celestial being bought them and put a salary system
3. Hilda's abused by the police: akito tenkawa beat them up before they can even touch hilda
Sadly, they didn't fix the deaths of those girks at the beginning.

I have no idea why i put the 2 before the 1.

I still don't understand why they put Cross Ange on SRW.

second season when

Never. The story is over.

That said, I wouldn't mind a "ten years later" epilogue OVA.

Because it has mecha. Hell, they finally added fucking power rangers/super sentai last month, anything with mecha (and japanese) is fair game.

I know, but there are a lot of recent shows they could use instead, like an actual Gundam show (Reconquista) or more militaristic, traditional mecha shows (Fafner Exodus, Aldonah Zero)

I'm not complaining; in fact I bought SRWV entirely for Cross Ange, but I find it weird.

>Reconquista
SRW already has Turn A, they don't need another OP Gundam. Unless they don't allow Perfect Pact, which is the OP G-self version.

What SRW needs is Vandread, i am sick of their bullshit excuse to not add it (Earth cannot be an enemy)

I miss seasonal trainwrecks.

>Never. The story is over.

Nope it's just the beginning, Fukuda is making more Cross Ange stuff. I would like to see a epilogue movie leading up a new foes for Ange to face against.

Seriously, how many shows have a group of little girls being horribly killed twice?

>SRW feat Cross Ange sold incredibly well
>More Cross Ange anime is very possible

NANA AND SUNRISE WILLS IT!!!!!

>The very first anime-based SRW with english subtitles blew a load of Cross Ange on everyone's faces

It's like the ride never truly ends.

>You will see Chris play a huge role in the next series

Really is great timeline to be living

>Code Geass S3
>Mai Hime movie and new series
>Cross Ange S2

2018 will be the year for Sunrise

does this mean there will finally be ange doujins

yes

>Ange doujins
Shit taste. Give me Salia, Misty, or Hilda doujins.

This.

best girl

>no chrisxhildaxrosalie

>3. Hilda's abused by the police: akito tenkawa beat them up before they can even touch hilda

GOD DAMN EDGELORD DISRUPTING FUN

>"I won't call the police"
Fucking whore

why couldn't you save her? fucking scamco you had one job.

what was her name, Sup Forums?

Matilda