I hope these faggots are being investigated

They are actively committing treason and sedition on a daily basis. They're behind
>Anthony Weiner Doxx
>Q user
>MegaAnon
>Countless other LARPs
>Calling in a nuke warning on a ship that shut down an entire port
>Covering up for Israel's involvement in subverting our democracy

They're pedophiles. They're working with Arnon Milchan who is a top Jew in Hollywood as well as an Israeli spy. Arnon helped steal nuclear triggers from the United States. JFK found out about it and wanted to shut it down/inspect their nuclear facility, so they assassinated him.

They are trying to honeypot Sup Forums and now it feels like they are planting evidence on this board in preparation for a comet ping pong style false flag 2.0.

These people should be investigated thoroughly and arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
pastebin.com/szNw89dr
youtube.com/watch?v=cytsLlEOZyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robert Steele has a federal lawsuit against Goodman, but to say that they're behind Mega user? Get real.

Lol wut?

bump

MegaAnon is literally George Webb.

Wanna know how Q predicted the ISIS failed bomb attempt in NYC? Because Q is a Mossad operation and those 2 are also working for Mossad

bump

I haven't listened to these literal jewfags since the kimdotcom bullshit. Yawn.

What? George Webb has lawsuits going on against the DOJ and other govt agencies on releasing files pertinent to Hillary’s emails. He also discovered the Awan Bros contrabanding of drugs in used cars aka Hillary ‘s email server boys funneling illicit substances.
Webb is very unlikely but I don’t know who the other guy is.

George Webb is a mossad retard. He's trying to cover for Israel. You know the Awans? The Awans were mossad. The awan blackmail ring was for Israel.

both are jews
in fact, most of the new right and alt right are jews

But he’s trying to get the Awans jailed.
They’re Muslims too.

This, I know. But these two are literally working for Mossad. Loomer is a mossad agent as well.

Give source faggot

No you faggot. George Webb is committing treason. He's not trying to do anything but derail any investigations he can.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

Q predicted this

bump

bump

I get it, I just don't think you're correct. Goodman and Webb are Mossad - Sure, not hard to believe, but beyond that, you're stretching.

>Anthony Weiner Doxx
>a bad thing
SAGE. Get fucked glow in the dark nigger.

bump

Kys shill

BUMP FOR THE END OF THE ZIOKIKE NIGHTMARE

>They’re Muslims too
No, that's disinfo. Awans worked for Israel. The Muslim brotherhood crap is disinfo because MB is a Saudi front and Saudis are an Israeli front. Same with the disinfo about obongo being MB. Both awan and obongo worked closely with Rahm Emanuel.

Obama is actually an Indonesian Jew

This. Explained it better than I could

Rahm Emmanuel was the person who brought Monica Lewinsky to the White House. I actually read somewhere not too long ago that Bill Clinton flipped and is working with Trump to take down Israel.

Explain plz
>what EXACTLY is being (((DERAILED)))???
By a resourced,annotated PUBLIC investigation?
You fucking twerp.

>twerp
Am I talking to George or Jason?

lock up (((Webb)))
that stupid cunt using a real reporters last name for hype

these (((people))) should not be invested you fucking cuck, they should be KILLED. there entire bloodline should be destroyed.

They must be being watched by now.

Nah, I want them to face justice and then judgement. Law and Order.

bump

pastebin.com/szNw89dr
for any of you niggers who havent seen the list yet

You're literally an israeli shill like the ones I was talking about.

Without them we are lost. Brave men revealing D.C. Graft, treason high crimes without fear. If 1/4 what they say is true then D.C. Is a true cesspool of murderous villainy. Thank you George and Jason, stay safe!!!

how so

>Hey shitstain
You failed to address the question.
What EXACTLY is being derailed?

>without them we are lost
fucking end your life faggot.
because this wasn't leaked by the NYPD. This was leaked by Mossad and given to George and Jason in order to spam on all the chans to prepare for a false flag comet ping pong 2.0
End your life Jason. You're a pedophile.

i recognize webb, but who is the guy on the right?

Steele also thinks there are colonies on mars. Even Alex Jones was embarrassed by that outburst.

Loving
Every
Laugh
If I'm G.Webb & Jason
>you're Ben Fishbein,faggot

Jason Goodman, a hollywood Jew who worked with Bryan singer. Bryan Singer is a pedophile with connections to Arnon Milchan. Jason Goodman is a blackmailed pedophile.

Post ONE piece of (even anecdotal) evidence
>You hapless turd

>Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency.

How does this work? What is the difference between JG pushing some form of conspiracy theory wrt to Weiner and/or Awan, and the multiple other Youtube personalities who push their own various conspiracies?

I just don't see how anything JG does can "taint the evidence" in those cases.

I also don't see how George Webb's lawsuits can obstruct the case of Imran Awan. For one thing, GW is in the civil system, and the charges against Awan are in the criminal system. How the hell can GW's lawsuits do anything but (loosely speaking) obstruct the federal court in which he's filed them, and the small handful of federal judges (2? 3?) who have to deal with his cases?

George clearly has some kind of Mossad connection, but I don't know what his game is, and it's not entirely clear to me that *he* knows what his game is. The thought has crossed my mind that he's an experiment in social media with the various "ripples" from his videos being tracked by Palantir or an equivalent system.

Another thought is that GW is just one of many relatively low-level operatives who function like a minor league in the IC. Out of 1000 A ballplayers, 200 graduate to AA, 50 to AAA, half-a-dozen to the major leagues, of whom a handful become minor stars (Carter Page), and 1 in million become major stars (Barack Obama). But it's hard to predict -- it's part talent scouting and grooming, and part a sheer numbers game, where "sure things" sometimes fail, and outliers do unexpectedly well.

Mossad has all the money in the world to spend, and for some reason they've decided to invest some time and energy in the George Webb project, like the Yankees developing a prospect.

I've posted tons.

THEY HAVE ALREADY ADMITTED TO BEING MOSSAD. STOP PLAYING DUMB.

Who are these faggots?

He said that the tribunal he's part of has reason to believe, he didn't say that he believed, and he prefaced it by saying that it might be too much for Jones's listeners to accept.

Rule of thumb: Almost all people saying that Steele is a shill haven't read any of his books or listened to many of his interviews. I've had this conversation a million times. "Steele never names Israel!" Bullshit, he's done it many, many, many times. "Once CIA, always CIA." He's been very, very critical of CIA since he left. It's on and on and on like that.

There are some videos of Webb that have me nearly convinced that he does suffer from schizophrenia, even if some of his shit is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=cytsLlEOZyA

He doesn't suffer from schizophrenia. His videos aren't intended for youtube audience. They are messages to people like Debbie Wasserman and Rahm Emmanuel. He speaks in code a lot of the times.

Meganon is a woman who posted feets multiple times at the request of the same degenerate krautnigger in every thread, it's archived.

I don't care what they posted. It's not proof of anything. MegaAnon is George Webb. He is behind all those bullshit AMAs.

>>Calling in a Nuke Warning
lmao gotta keep that Q COO narrative goin...

FUCK YOU GEORGIE and JASON. YOU TURBOKIKES WILL BE GASSED. I'll Turn The Nozzle

can verify.

ive spoke with supposed colleagues of meganon

why dont you all shut the fuck up about who q or meganon is no one gives a fuck a massive dox just got dropped from weiner faggots laptop

You're literally a shill. You are fucking retarded Quinn. You need to kill yourself.

I've noticed this. Also Te MSM from FOx to CNN and even all ALT sources NEVER speak of Awan Bros any more. I thought that whole story was a pretty big deal. Seeing DWS threaten D.C. Chief on camera and shitting bricks... These Niggers like Webb and Goodman just divert. And Q was hardly a good LARP

Lazarus shill is either a bot or quinn michaels or both.

Explain this false flag right now

every single person in that photo is a kyke shill.
the internet bill of rights is a rothschild/soros initiative

I don't know what the false flag is gonna be, all I know is that they're posting personal information all over Sup Forums because according to my intuition it's in preparation to blame a false flag on Sup Forums. Sup Forums shut down Mossad's planned super bowl false flag and htey are chimping out.

the world would be a much better place if everyone in that meme was lined up and machine gunned into a mass grave. they are all mossad disinfo agents

The internet bill of rights is anti kike you fucking faggot. I hope the bill of rights is implemented.

>quinn michaels
Who's this?

I've gotten that vibe occasionally from him. Although I must say he's usually quite lucid (or used to be, I don't pay much attention these days).

You think they have the time to listen to all his crazy videos? It would be practically a full-time job.

What is an example of this speaking in code by Webb?

Sooooo...
We’re supposed to ignore the DNC Dox bcuz Jews?
How does that work? Are you new to Sup Forums? The information is accurate and several news are named. What’s the problem with that?
The other information, meh
But the DNC Dox is real, and you schilling against it and throwing it in with the others, imho, makes it seem more legit. Like we should be throwing it out into the twatterverse, normiebook, spazchat, instawhore, etc etc.

An accomplice of George and Jason

Give us the source of this information or you may as well be one of those you are calling out.

You're literally a kike shill. You deserve firing squad live streamed execution.

Me thinks you doth protest too much

And ya, you’re a fucking shilltard with the goal of stopping the DNC Dox. Too bad it’s out there, everywhere now. You can’t stop it. All those famous faggots will have to get new numbers and email addresses. Hilarious. Also fuck off you like lover. You can just tell how much you love the little dick vampires just by how hard you’re trying to shit it down.

A methhead who collapsed his lung and blamed the gov. kek

methinks you're a faggot

For 39.99USD gooman and SATHER will tell you all about the secret pedo space program

Even your ID says your in line for the firing squad.
How’s ole Davies heart doing these days?

You're such a braindead loser that Israel is holding blackmail over your head to shill on Sup Forums. think about that. You're so fucking useless to israel this is what they have you doing. Have you said goodbye to your family yet? How will they react when they find out you fuck kids?

Interesting but why would mossad not want Hilary elected? Why would they want schiff, Schultz out? Or is Webb attempting to look like he and mossad are /ourguys/ ?

Mossad wanted Hillary elected. They are COVERING FOR SCHIFF AND SCHULTZ.

Uh huh
Interesting
Seriously though, wtf is wrong with you? Anyone who disagrees with you is a brain dead kike shill pedophile? You’re a fucking idiot. You want us to stop talking about the DNC Dox? Not going to happen. You don’t want an internet bill of rights? Seriously, you are just fucked in the head and are probably getting paid for your schizo shilling. So I’m done giving you (((yous))). Tell David, that he should go easy the next time he goes to the gym, bad heart and all.
Reminder that shareblue and JDIF niggers will be the first in line on DOTR. But in your case, as your ID implies, firing squad.
Also cooking with sage tonight.

In the video you postsed he says they also wanted Hilary out. He clams Braverman was mossad and fucked up her campain.

How would you tell it's a woman by their feet? What if he painted his toe nails?

He also says mossad want Schultz, schiff out. Why would they want them out?

A shills M.O. is literally 4/5 disinfo and 1/5 truth.

Like I said, he said they wanted them out because it's BAD FOR BUSINESS, not because he is trying to shut down the israeli rat lines.

That would qualify you as a shill because you are not able to answer questions or provide information to back up your claims. They could both be mossad but you’ve provided no evidence in regard to who they’re working for. Is Kushner mossad ? He’s got close ties to Saudi Arabi and Israel. If so, who’s he working for?

Is that you George? Kys. I have provided more than enough evidence in this thread to prove exactly who those kikes are what their intentions really are.

Fuck off desperate shill that keeps trying to force this faggotry.

You’re not very good at this.

Answer the Kushner question.

When George Webb said "I'm old mossad" which you can search by that quote and someone has the link to his Seth Rich investigation video where he casually says so.

Yea FUCK YOU WEBB, GOOMAN, SATHER, SEAMEN., TBEANZ ALL OF U Q KEKS.. YOU ARE ALL ENEMIES OF Sup Forums AND THE US OF A. YOU WILL BE GASSED ALONG WITH THAT LITTLE IDF CUNT (((LOOMER))) FUCKIN FAGGOTS

You’re literally contradicting your own evidence.
Pathetic.
Come back later, kid. You’re just not ready for Sup Forums

Kushner is working for America.